You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Huh...never figured to see him go there, but I guess he's out of options.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
I first read Scott there HH and was going to say WTF, then I reread it, would have caused some panic for poolies and for the ducks.

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran
SensFan71 wrote:I first read Scott there HH and was going to say WTF, then I reread it, would have caused some panic for poolies and for the ducks.

i had to check to make sure i didnt write scott in the first line

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:I first read Scott there HH and was going to say WTF, then I reread it, would have caused some panic for poolies and for the ducks.

i had to check to make sure i didnt write scott in the first line

no you were good, it was me reading it way too quick, my brain went faster than my eyes General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 3 668437

35General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 3 Empty Chimera wheeled off on a stretcher on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:17 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/27968-Blue-Jackets-Jason-Chimera-wheeled-off-ice-on-stretcher.html

Smushed into the boards by Eric Belanger (5 minute major, misconduct). So now that's two players in pre-season. Amazingly, neither hit involved a Flyer. Or a Senator.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Comrie now has 6 points in two games after a 4 point game last night.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Everyone loves rumours...

http://twitter.com/NHLSourcesSay

Anton Babchuk for Jonathon Blum? Ahhhhh!

hemlock

hemlock
All-Star
All-Star
Babchuk is a solid player. I'd take him in a heartbat on the Sens. A massive 6'5" and a very nice 16 goals last season in 72 games. Very underrated.

Weber, Suter, Babchuk, Hamhuis is a pretty sick top 4.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
hemlock wrote:Babchuk is a solid player. I'd take him in a heartbat on the Sens. A massive 6'5" and a very nice 16 goals last season in 72 games. Very underrated.

Weber, Suter, Babchuk, Hamhuis is a pretty sick top 4.

Really average (bad) defensively though.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispenser wrote:Comrie now has 6 points in two games after a 4 point game last night.

You think that may have influenced BigRig's pick?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Lots of info in TSN's Ice Chips: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?fid=11009

Tarnasky had surgery to repair the orbital bone broken by Neil.

Gaborik may suit up tonight.

Arnason was waived.

Ribeiro has a sore hand and sore groin. I'm not going to go there.

Zetterberg has a sore groin.

Esposito was cut.

Bolland back injury is lingering.

Gagne is experiencing tightness in his hip (he had surgery).

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
wprager wrote:Lots of info in TSN's Ice Chips: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?fid=11009

Tarnasky had surgery to repair the orbital bone broken by Neil.

Gaborik may suit up tonight.

Arnason was waived.

Ribeiro has a sore hand and sore groin. I'm not going to go there.

Zetterberg has a sore groin.

Esposito was cut.

Bolland back injury is lingering.

Gagne is experiencing tightness in his hip (he had surgery).

Looks like Neil is ready to start the season

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:Everyone loves rumours...

http://twitter.com/NHLSourcesSay

Anton Babchuk for Jonathon Blum? General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 3 50327

I wouldn't (as Nashville).

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Comrie now has 6 points in two games after a 4 point game last night.

Potentially, yeah. Ahhhhh!

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:

Potentially, yeah. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 3 50327

Makes it seem like comrie is back in shape and that could end up being a 50point season

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
It really does. He's zigging, zagging, ragging - he's playing with a style he didn't have here last year (a little, but not this much). He's healthy it looks like and he might move Horcoff out of the way and take 2nd line center - or first if Gagner falters.

You never know, it was an interesting pick.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
i was hoping for him to be overlooked General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 3 812636 and i was goign to steal him this round

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star
Hedman has been averaging over 27 minutes per game in the pre-season. With those kinds of minutes (and I suspect he'll get close to that), he's my pick for Calder (I think Doughty should have been runner-up last year).

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 3 X250

Also, Zach Bogosian played 31 minutes for Atlanta against the Lightning.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum