GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
It really does. He's zigging, zagging, ragging - he's playing with a style he didn't have here last year (a little, but not this much). He's healthy it looks like and he might move Horcoff out of the way and take 2nd line center - or first if Gagner falters.

You never know, it was an interesting pick.

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran
i was hoping for him to be overlooked General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 4 812636 and i was goign to steal him this round

asq2

All-Star
All-Star
Hedman has been averaging over 27 minutes per game in the pre-season. With those kinds of minutes (and I suspect he'll get close to that), he's my pick for Calder (I think Doughty should have been runner-up last year).

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 4 X250

Also, Zach Bogosian played 31 minutes for Atlanta against the Lightning.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star
NYR fans have had some help from AA to get over their Zherdev-addiction.

Gilroy had a pretty nice one for them too recently.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Holy Dung, that's ridiculous. :handsup:

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Waived:

Atlanta-- Brett Sterling, Anthony Stewart

Calgary -- Philipe Dupuis

Colorado -- Brian Willsie

New York Rangers -- Patrick Rissmiller, Tyler Arnason

Tampa Bay -- Lauri Tukonen (going back to Europe)

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
http://www.hawk.ru/news/5261.html

Google Translation:

HC Avangard signed a contract with the defender of "Carolina" by Anton Babchuk.

Anton Babchuk will advocate for Omsk Avangard at number 78.

hemlock

hemlock
All-Star
All-Star
Why in god's name does Carolina let this guy go? He's massive (6'5") and was just coming into his own. 16 goals last season is pretty delicious. Outside of Corvo, who is supplying the offense from the back end in Raleigh?

This is a big backwards step for Carolina imo. They will suffer from this. I thought they played over their heads as it was last year, so this development has me wondering if they'll even make the playoffs.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star
hemlock wrote:Why in god's name does Carolina let this guy go? He's massive (6'5") and was just coming into his own. 16 goals last season is pretty delicious. Outside of Corvo, who is supplying the offense from the back end in Raleigh?

This is a big backwards step for Carolina imo. They will suffer from this. I thought they played over their heads as it was last year, so this development has me wondering if they'll even make the playoffs.

Joni Pitkanen, for one.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:Holy Dung, that's ridiculous. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 4 685243

Outside of Washington and Pittsburgh, I don't think any other team has had as much recent success with Russian players as NYR has. Grachev's a good player in the making too.

hemlock

hemlock
All-Star
All-Star
asq2 wrote:
hemlock wrote:Why in god's name does Carolina let this guy go? He's massive (6'5") and was just coming into his own. 16 goals last season is pretty delicious. Outside of Corvo, who is supplying the offense from the back end in Raleigh?

Joni Pitkanen, for one.

Is he enough to justify letting Babchuk walk though? Personally, I'd say no.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:Waived:

Atlanta-- Brett Sterling, Anthony Stewart

Calgary -- Philipe Dupuis

Colorado -- Brian Willsie

New York Rangers -- Patrick Rissmiller, Tyler Arnason

Tampa Bay -- Lauri Tukonen (going back to Europe)

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 4 668437 Shocker.

What the hell happened to Tukonen? This guy was supposed to be one of the top-5 players in the 2004 draft, and frequently mentioned alongside the names Ovechin and Malkin.

hemlock

hemlock
All-Star
All-Star
I remember there being a buzz about Tukonen during that draft. LA wasn't it? IIRC, he was a nice mix of toughness, size and skill.

Schubert is going to be added to that list very shortly. He isnt even a top 8 D man or top 15 forward in Ottawa.

If he is here by Friday, Ill be a little surprised.

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore
Schubert is going to be added to that list very shortly. He isnt even a top 8 D man or top 15 forward in Ottawa.

Yeap. He's a goner IMO. C ya.

beerandsens wrote:

Yeap. He's a goner IMO. C ya.

Everyone's opinion. Rid ourselves of The Germans.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Anisimov is the Dung. Probably the most consistant AHLer last year. Just an overall solid kid.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
asq2 wrote:
What the hell happened to Tukonen? This guy was supposed to be one of the top-5 players in the 2004 draft, and frequently mentioned alongside the names Ovechin and Malkin.

I dunno, I was wondering the same thing. He's going to Europe, so maybe the Lightning can entice him back if he performs. Meanwhile, there goes another 'can't miss' prospect.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum