You are not connected. Please login or register

 » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 63 of 67]

Bramlet07


Veteran
Veteran
SpezDispenser wrote:Suck it, the Canucks are up 3-0 on the Devils in the 1st. Nice, can't stand the Devils.

Que the comeback. 3-2 to start the 2nd

PTFlea


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Bramlet07 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Suck it, the Canucks are up 3-0 on the Devils in the 1st. Nice, can't stand the Devils.

Que the comeback. 3-2 to start the 2nd

Facepalm I know.

Riprock


All-Star
All-Star
hemlock wrote:
Dash wrote:Have we talked about how Bettman has said their are no plans to relocate any teams at this point, but he does see expansion as part of the solution to the financial woes, at some time in the future?

That's just great - to help finance the teams nearing bankruptcy, add more teams that could likely fail as well, and increase the amount of money the successful teams have to pay out to help keep them alive.

If the NHL expands, they better start with Winnipeg, Quebec and Hamilton.

Quebec possibly, but I think Las Vegas and Kansas City are ahead of the other two on Gary's wish list.

Great, two new cities, one that does not have a pro sports team and the other lost its team way back when. If that happens, expect at least one more Phoenix situation. When will that twirp learn?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I'd be better off just keeping quiet about that kind of thing. Laugh1 I figured there's no way Luongo's gonna suck wind like Brodeur.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Dash wrote:
Great, two new cities, one that does not have a pro sports team and the other lost its team way back when. If that happens, expect at least one more Phoenix situation. When will that twirp learn?

KC is ludicrous, but Vegas has its merits. Vegas, Winnipeg, Hamilton. Those would be optimum IMO.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
If you must, do the Vegas thing already, get it out of the way - be a pioneer in pro sports, but you better go to Winnipeg, Hamilton and Quebec (2 East, 2 West).

I don't write off Vegas, the money that city brings in alone is enough to consider it, and the tourism as well.

How about the Las Vegas Copperheads?

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
The Leafs are coming.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Phil Kessell is UNREAL.

Guest


Guest
Well you can thank Hitch for basically killing any shot of Mason having a good season and perhaps the next few seasons going forward. You cant treat a 20 year old kid like a seasoned vet! Mason doesnt have the option of going back to Russia.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
N4L wrote:Well you can thank Hitch for basically killing any shot of Mason having a good season and perhaps the next few seasons going forward. You cant treat a 20 year old kid like a seasoned vet! Mason doesnt have the option of going back to Russia.

Why, I was just glancing at the game when Kessel scored his 10th. What did Hitch do?

Guest


Guest
marakh wrote:The Leafs are coming.

a) when's the last time the Leafs held a lead? ..... against a team that didn't suck..... i.e. not Montreal.

b) don't they need to win like 65% of their remaining games just to have a chance at the requisite 93 points?

Guest


Guest
Not protecting his 20 year old goaltender? Im talking about in general, not just tonight.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
N4L wrote:Not protecting his 20 year old goaltender? Im talking about in general, not just tonight.

Leaving him out too long? Playing him too much? That kind of thing?

Guest


Guest
How is Kopitar still at 33 points? He's been there for like two weeks now... Maybe we can trade Spezza for him General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 63 159628

Guest


Guest
SpezDispenser wrote:
N4L wrote:Not protecting his 20 year old goaltender? Im talking about in general, not just tonight.

Leaving him out too long? Playing him too much? That kind of thing?

Throwing him to the wolves in every sense ya... apparently Hitch is WAAAY too hard on him.

Guest


Guest
Gohan wrote:How is Kopitar still at 33 points? He's been there for like two weeks now... Maybe we can trade Spezza for him General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 63 159628

Spezza and Karlsson? Maybe.

Guest


Guest
N4L wrote:
Gohan wrote:How is Kopitar still at 33 points? He's been there for like two weeks now... Maybe we can trade Spezza for him General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 63 159628

Spezza and Karlsson? Maybe.

BLASPHEMOR!! How about Spezza and Lee General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 63 42833 General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 63 159628

Guest


Guest
Hahaha, just saying what LA would would want, and it would take about that to get Kopitar, if anything.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 63 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum