You are not connected. Please login or register

 » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 66 of 67]

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
Nah, Shabbs, that never happens.

By the way, for those predicting (hoping) for a 10-0 drubbing with both goalies chased, you sure aren't saying about the other upset last night. My boy Price was just a half period away from getting me an extra 3 points. Oh, well, I'll take the 2. Keeping up with Dash.

By the way, Blazer's lead right now is only 10 points; Beelzedub may be within single digits after tonight. Only about a month ago I remember being 57 points behind but I'm only 37 behind now. Not that I think I'm catching up any time soon (Selanne is out 4-6 weeks) but it just goes to show that Blazer may have flamed out.

shabbs


Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Yeah, was hoping for a drubbing of the Habs... but it was not to be...

LeCaptain


All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:Nah, Shabbs, that never happens.

By the way, for those predicting (hoping) for a 10-0 drubbing with both goalies chased, you sure aren't saying about the other upset last night. My boy Price was just a half period away from getting me an extra 3 points. Oh, well, I'll take the 2. Keeping up with Dash.

By the way, Blazer's lead right now is only 10 points; Beelzedub may be within single digits after tonight. Only about a month ago I remember being 57 points behind but I'm only 37 behind now. Not that I think I'm catching up any time soon (Selanne is out 4-6 weeks) but it just goes to show that Blazer may have flamed out.

Hemsky is injured and so Penner cooled off, same thing with the Rangers and Prospal. Lecavalier hasn't woken up yet. He still has the biggest potential in the pool.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star
I gave up on that pool a long time ago. I've got two guys who haven't even played this year. I've got Gilbert, Pitkanen, Giguere and Higgins playing like Dung.

If it wasn't for Sid and Miller, my team would be in last place.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I think Carcillo just got 9 minutes in penalties on one play.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Flyers are getting DESTROYED by the Caps.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
This is the second time in about a week that I've seen a player get both an instigator and a fighting major on the same play, with nothing going the other way. A one-way fight is roughing. If he's throwing a lot of them then make it a double-minor for roughing, but it can't be a fight if only one is involved. And if there's no fight, then there's no instigator either.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:Flyers are getting DESTROYED by the Caps.

No Ovechkin for Washington, either.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
asq2 wrote:
shabbs wrote:Flyers are getting DESTROYED by the Caps.

No Ovechkin for Washington, either.

They've been scoring a lot without him. Weird.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:
asq2 wrote:
shabbs wrote:Flyers are getting DESTROYED by the Caps.

No Ovechkin for Washington, either.

They've been scoring a lot without him. Weird.
Scary.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:
asq2 wrote:
shabbs wrote:Flyers are getting DESTROYED by the Caps.

No Ovechkin for Washington, either.

They've been scoring a lot without him. Weird.
Scary.

Very.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

hemlock

hemlock
All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:Flyers are getting DESTROYED by the Caps.

Nice start for Laviolette. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 66 62136

Should of kept the cushy broadcasting job, methinks. Philly fans will have zero tolerance for continued losing.

hemlock

hemlock
All-Star
All-Star
Leafs getting shut out as well. Way to stick it to Boston Kessel!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Leafs spoiled the shutout... Hagman with the goal. It's 7-1 Boston late in the third. Ouch.

Guest


Guest
SpezDispenser wrote:I think Carcillo just got 9 minutes in penalties on one play.

This reminded me of Jason Smith's triple-minor General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 66 489887

Bill McCreary General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 66 555492

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
The Calgary-SJ is getting quite chippy. It's a slobberknocker.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
DiPietro back on the ice (AHL) giving up 3 goals in a 7-3 win. Clearly, he was not the difference maker (as he only faced 13 shots).


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:DiPietro back on the ice (AHL) giving up 3 goals in a 7-3 win. Clearly, he was not the difference maker (as he only faced 13 shots).
Gonna take him a while to get back into it...

Injury in 3... 2... 1...

Wink

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 66 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum