You are not connected. Please login or register

Fleury gets shootout winner in comeback debut

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fleury gets shootout winner in comeback debut on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:19 am

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/27937-Fleury-scores-shootout-winner-in-return-to-Calgary-as-Flames-beat-Islanders.html

Good on him, but I still don't think he'll make it (I'm just not as sure as I was before).


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
What a great game and a great moment for Fleury.

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:What a great game and a great moment for Fleury.

A moment ... to retire on?


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:What a great game and a great moment for Fleury.

A moment ... to retire on?
HA HA!

"I'm done!"

Go out on a high.

Laughing3

SensFan71


All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/27937-Fleury-scores-shootout-winner-in-return-to-Calgary-as-Flames-beat-Islanders.html

Good on him, but I still don't think he'll make it (I'm just not as sure as I was before).

He has a better chance than Jason Allison

Phoenix30

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
Peter Maher on the fan 960 last night before the game said it would be a great moment for Fleury and the flames if he scored the winner in the shoot out....not a prediction but he was just making a statement...wow what a statement

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum