GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read

Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PTFlea


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
shabbs wrote:HA HA!

He still loves Heatley!!!!

Wink

Crying I don't know how to change it.

shabbs


Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:HA HA!

He still loves Heatley!!!!

Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 Icon_wink

Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 428331 I don't know how to change it.
You can't, I don't think... just sign up with JizzDispenser.

Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 Icon_wink

PTFlea


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:HA HA!

He still loves Heatley!!!!

Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 Icon_wink

Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 428331 I don't know how to change it.
You can't, I don't think... just sign up with JizzDispenser.

Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 Icon_wink

Too much trouble. :happydance:

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran
Closer to an 08-09 preview than one for the upcoming season. Pathetic.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:HA HA!

He still loves Heatley!!!!

Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 Icon_wink

Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 428331 I don't know how to change it.
You can't, I don't think... just sign up with JizzDispenser.

Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 Icon_wink

Too much trouble. Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 807786

I think that might be my new favorite.
Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 807786 Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 807786 Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 807786 Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 807786 Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 807786


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

SensFan71


All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:HA HA!

He still loves Heatley!!!!

Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 Icon_wink

Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 428331 I don't know how to change it.

you must pay $20 for a season pass to change it, cough up the money Heatley lover Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 668437

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SensFan71 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:HA HA!

He still loves Heatley!!!!

Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 Icon_wink

Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 428331 I don't know how to change it.

you must pay $20 for a season pass to change it, cough up the money Heatley lover Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 668437
Laughing3

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
It's a real shame we lost Drew Fata. Hopefully the "key addition" of Marty St. Pierre will get us back into the SCF, though.

This turkey should stick to writing his one-sided "Vulture" blogs...

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:It's a real shame we lost Drew Fata. Hopefully the "key addition" of Marty St. Pierre will get us back into the SCF, though.

This turkey should stick to writing his one-sided "Vulture" blogs...

What's surprising is he mentions Cheechoo, Michalek and Leclaire in his blog but they're not key additions? St. Pierre is more of an addition?


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:It's a real shame we lost Drew Fata. Hopefully the "key addition" of Marty St. Pierre will get us back into the SCF, though.

This turkey should stick to writing his one-sided "Vulture" blogs...

What's surprising is he mentions Cheechoo, Michalek and Leclaire in his blog but they're not key additions? St. Pierre is more of an addition?
I can only guess that he pulled up an old document... started editing it a bit and then submitted it by accident. Very poor quality.

SensFan71


All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:It's a real shame we lost Drew Fata. Hopefully the "key addition" of Marty St. Pierre will get us back into the SCF, though.

This turkey should stick to writing his one-sided "Vulture" blogs...

What's surprising is he mentions Cheechoo, Michalek and Leclaire in his blog but they're not key additions? St. Pierre is more of an addition?
I can only guess that he pulled up an old document... started editing it a bit and then submitted it by accident. Very poor quality.

he must not have a proof reader Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 668437

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star
That's a real bad preview.

But I don't expect anyone out of Ottawa to write a good analysis. Even the 'professional articles' from the Toronto Sports Network are off sometimes.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hoags wrote:That's a real bad preview.

But I don't expect anyone out of Ottawa to write a good analysis. Even the 'professional articles' from the Toronto Sports Network are off sometimes.
There's "off a bit" and then there's "in a whole different universe". ET wouldn't be able to find his way home from that one.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum