You are not connected. Please login or register

Will Gerber wear the new mask?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Will Gerber wear the new mask? on Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:41 am

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
So, will Gerber start the season with his new mask? Is he wearing it now?

2 Re: Will Gerber wear the new mask? on Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:46 am

Cronie

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I'd like to think he'll FINALLY wear it. After all, notwithstanding the amazing start they had, I think they'd ALL like to forget most of last season, and since Gerb's was wearing that Vader-like thing, I think he should start fresh...

3 Re: Will Gerber wear the new mask? on Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:57 am

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Cronenbergfan wrote:I'd like to think he'll FINALLY wear it. After all, notwithstanding the amazing start they had, I think they'd ALL like to forget most of last season, and since Gerb's was wearing that Vader-like thing, I think he should start fresh...
Man I hope so. A fresh start is what everyone needs.

4 Re: Will Gerber wear the new mask? on Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:04 pm

Cronie

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
shabbs wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:I'd like to think he'll FINALLY wear it. After all, notwithstanding the amazing start they had, I think they'd ALL like to forget most of last season, and since Gerb's was wearing that Vader-like thing, I think he should start fresh...
Man I hope so. A fresh start is what everyone needs.

You can say that again!

Although, new back up goalie, a couple of new faces, and a new system-based coach... So far, IMHO, so good. Now, let's see how they hit the ice... 19 days and counting...

5 Re: Will Gerber wear the new mask? on Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:30 pm

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Cronenbergfan wrote:You can say that again!

Although, new back up goalie, a couple of new faces, and a new system-based coach... So far, IMHO, so good. Now, let's see how they hit the ice... 19 days and counting...
Can't wait.

6 Re: Will Gerber wear the new mask? on Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:32 pm

PKC

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Ideally, he would wear the new mask. I think I'd be OK with anything but the all black mask that he has right now.

7 Re: Will Gerber wear the new mask? on Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:35 pm

Cronie

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
oh yeah, a change certainly wouldn't hurt.

In fact, if Gerber REALLY wants to start fresh, he can a WHOLE new one designed.

8 Re: Will Gerber wear the new mask? on Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:05 pm

Guest


Guest
Gerber was wearing the black mask when he was scrimmaging the other day...If he wants to keep the whole Darth-thing going, then he should paint it like a Vader helmet.

9 Re: Will Gerber wear the new mask? on Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:24 pm

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
cash wrote:Gerber was wearing the black mask when he was scrimmaging the other day...If he wants to keep the whole Darth-thing going, then he should paint it like a Vader helmet.
Hmmm... that is interesting. I wonder if he's just waiting for the first game to wear the new one, or if he's getting it updated.

Bah.

10 Re: Will Gerber wear the new mask? on Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:22 pm

Guest


Guest
I don't think so...I think he likes the whole Darth Gerber thing. He likes hearing the imperial march or w/e its called...

11 Re: Will Gerber wear the new mask? on Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:11 pm

Acrobat

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
To be honest, I thought the whole "Darth Gerber" thing, while corny, gave him more swagger.

So I say let him run with it.

Besides, if he's traded, he doesn't have to repaint it.

12 Re: Will Gerber wear the new mask? on Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:37 pm

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Well, Gerber's wearing the Darth Gerber mask tonight.

Frig.

Oh well. Looking OK so far, still bouncing them rebounds right out though.

Sigh...

13 Re: Will Gerber wear the new mask? on Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:01 pm

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Darn kids. Two of them are watching Green Eggs And Ham on the little TV upstairs, and the other two are doing their "Star Trek with Mommie" night on the main screen. Thank heavens Team 1200 streams online.

14 Re: Will Gerber wear the new mask? on Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:28 pm

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:Darn kids. Two of them are watching Green Eggs And Ham on the little TV upstairs, and the other two are doing their "Star Trek with Mommie" night on the main screen. Thank heavens Team 1200 streams online.
My little one went to bed right at 7:00pm so the channel quickly went from Treehouse TV to Sens TV.

Smile

15 Re: Will Gerber wear the new mask? on Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:51 pm

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
And in honour of Gerber going back to the Darth Gerber mask... I will adjust my avatar accordingly.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum