Sens Hiring Webmaster

    Share
    avatar
    Riprock
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 11867
    Age : 34
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Sens Hiring Webmaster

    Post by Riprock on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:29 pm

    http://senators.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=57204

    In case someone here is looking for a job, a new job, or whatever, and has the skills necessary, and wants to work with a great team... I hope one of you guys or gals applies and gets it.
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 48902
    Age : 56
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Sens Hiring Webmaster

    Post by wprager on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:50 pm

    Dash wrote:http://senators.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=57204

    In case someone here is looking for a job, a new job, or whatever, and has the skills necessary, and wants to work with a great team... I hope one of you guys or gals applies and gets it.

    Yeah, saw that earlier. My background is very different though.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox

    SensFan71
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 5649
    Age : 38
    Location : Dorchester, NB
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: Sens Hiring Webmaster

    Post by SensFan71 on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:51 pm

    wprager wrote:
    Dash wrote:http://senators.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=57204

    In case someone here is looking for a job, a new job, or whatever, and has the skills necessary, and wants to work with a great team... I hope one of you guys or gals applies and gets it.

    Yeah, saw that earlier. My background is very different though.

    same here, plus I am way out here in NB
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 48902
    Age : 56
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Sens Hiring Webmaster

    Post by wprager on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:53 pm

    SensFan71 wrote:
    wprager wrote:
    Dash wrote:http://senators.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=57204

    In case someone here is looking for a job, a new job, or whatever, and has the skills necessary, and wants to work with a great team... I hope one of you guys or gals applies and gets it.

    Yeah, saw that earlier. My background is very different though.

    same here, plus I am way out here in NB

    Broadband connection, a webcam for one-on-one meetings, and you're set. Except for the background and experience part.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox

    SensFan71
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 5649
    Age : 38
    Location : Dorchester, NB
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: Sens Hiring Webmaster

    Post by SensFan71 on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:56 pm

    wprager wrote:
    SensFan71 wrote:
    wprager wrote:
    Dash wrote:http://senators.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=57204

    In case someone here is looking for a job, a new job, or whatever, and has the skills necessary, and wants to work with a great team... I hope one of you guys or gals applies and gets it.

    Yeah, saw that earlier. My background is very different though.

    same here, plus I am way out here in NB

    Broadband connection, a webcam for one-on-one meetings, and you're set. Except for the background and experience part.

    well that is true about the broadband connection, and I did dabble very little in html and java, however, my area of expertise is networking, well the part of it that interests me the most that is.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Sens Hiring Webmaster

    Post by Guest on Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:20 pm

    SensFan71 wrote:
    wprager wrote:
    SensFan71 wrote:
    wprager wrote:
    Dash wrote:http://senators.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=57204

    In case someone here is looking for a job, a new job, or whatever, and has the skills necessary, and wants to work with a great team... I hope one of you guys or gals applies and gets it.

    Yeah, saw that earlier. My background is very different though.

    same here, plus I am way out here in NB

    Broadband connection, a webcam for one-on-one meetings, and you're set. Except for the background and experience part.

    well that is true about the broadband connection, and I did dabble very little in html and java, however, my area of expertise is networking, well the part of it that interests me the most that is.

    i dabbled in college
    avatar
    hemlock
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 5005
    Location : Alberta
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

    Re: Sens Hiring Webmaster

    Post by hemlock on Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:41 pm

    DirtyDave wrote:
    SensFan71 wrote:
    wprager wrote:
    SensFan71 wrote:
    wprager wrote:
    Dash wrote:http://senators.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=57204

    In case someone here is looking for a job, a new job, or whatever, and has the skills necessary, and wants to work with a great team... I hope one of you guys or gals applies and gets it.

    Yeah, saw that earlier. My background is very different though.

    same here, plus I am way out here in NB

    Broadband connection, a webcam for one-on-one meetings, and you're set. Except for the background and experience part.

    well that is true about the broadband connection, and I did dabble very little in html and java, however, my area of expertise is networking, well the part of it that interests me the most that is.

    i dabbled in college

    How does drugs and homosexual exploration relate to this job?

    J/K DirtyDave. You practically begged for it.
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 48902
    Age : 56
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Sens Hiring Webmaster

    Post by wprager on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:31 am

    SensFan71 wrote:

    well that is true about the broadband connection, and I did dabble very little in html and java, however, my area of expertise is networking, well the part of it that interests me the most that is.

    Java or JavaScript? The two are very different. IN any case, JavaScript is still common in simple pages, but the WWW has changed so much since I last dabbled with FrontPage and some other tools. HTML is still there but ususally that's what's delivered to the client from scripts. You hardly ever do straight HTML any more.

    Well, at least in the fancy shops. That "I'm 5 and I'm a PC" kid in the Microsoft ads still probably uses HTML.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox

    Sponsored content

    Re: Sens Hiring Webmaster

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:01 am