New Blog about Sens' future D up at CrashtheCrease

    Share
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54296
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    New Blog about Sens' future D up at CrashtheCrease

    Post by PTFlea on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:20 am

    http://www.crashthecrease.com/?p=8490

    Gonna have to also ask them to please put our site link at the top of their site.
    avatar
    beedub
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Number of posts : 1036
    Age : 44
    Location : Orleans ON
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

    Re: New Blog about Sens' future D up at CrashtheCrease

    Post by beedub on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:18 am

    Good blog Spez, I like it. YOu are quite right the future of the Sens blue line is rosy
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47790
    Age : 55
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: New Blog about Sens' future D up at CrashtheCrease

    Post by wprager on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:48 am

    Nothing wrong with that blog, but I also didn't read anything I didn't already know or have discussed here many times. I guess it goes to show the quality of GMH.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54296
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: New Blog about Sens' future D up at CrashtheCrease

    Post by PTFlea on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:17 pm

    wprager wrote:Nothing wrong with that blog, but I also didn't read anything I didn't already know or have discussed here many times. I guess it goes to show the quality of GMH.

    Nod I was thinking that when I was writing it. There's nothing in there that the members here don't know already and that's a massive testament to how fantastic this site is. I absolutely and positively love it here because of the tremendous amount of knowledge and also the general acceptance of other people's opinions.
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54296
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: New Blog about Sens' future D up at CrashtheCrease

    Post by PTFlea on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:21 pm

    beedub wrote:Good blog Spez, I like it. YOu are quite right the future of the Sens blue line is rosy

    Thanks B, I don't know if I can be more excited about the future of the blueline - and Lehner. Ahhhhh!
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47790
    Age : 55
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: New Blog about Sens' future D up at CrashtheCrease

    Post by wprager on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:27 pm

    SpezDispenser wrote:
    wprager wrote:Nothing wrong with that blog, but I also didn't read anything I didn't already know or have discussed here many times. I guess it goes to show the quality of GMH.

    I was thinking that when I was writing it. There's nothing in there that the members here don't know already and that's a massive testament to how fantastic this site is. I absolutely and positively love it here because of the tremendous amount of knowledge and also the general acceptance of other people's opinions.

    General, but not universal.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54296
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: New Blog about Sens' future D up at CrashtheCrease

    Post by PTFlea on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:28 pm

    wprager wrote:
    SpezDispenser wrote:
    wprager wrote:Nothing wrong with that blog, but I also didn't read anything I didn't already know or have discussed here many times. I guess it goes to show the quality of GMH.

    I was thinking that when I was writing it. There's nothing in there that the members here don't know already and that's a massive testament to how fantastic this site is. I absolutely and positively love it here because of the tremendous amount of knowledge and also the general acceptance of other people's opinions.

    General, but not universal.

    Indeed, that was the key word. Ahhhhh!
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54296
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: New Blog about Sens' future D up at CrashtheCrease

    Post by PTFlea on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:46 am

    Bump

    Don't be afraid to comment if you feel the need!
    avatar
    SensGirl11
    Mod
    Mod

    Number of posts : 5050
    Age : 36
    Location : GO SENS!
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-13

    Re: New Blog about Sens' future D up at CrashtheCrease

    Post by SensGirl11 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:17 pm

    Great blog! It gave me chills for sure. I'm uber excited about our future.
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54296
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: New Blog about Sens' future D up at CrashtheCrease

    Post by PTFlea on Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:24 pm

    SensGirl11 wrote:Great blog! It gave me chills for sure. I'm uber excited about our future.

    Me too. And I managed to slip GMHockey.com into the comment section. Ahhhhh!
    avatar
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13608
    Age : 44
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: New Blog about Sens' future D up at CrashtheCrease

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:31 pm

    Nice work dude. I noticed there's still no link up there on there site though.


    _________________
    "A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

    - Unknown Author
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54296
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: New Blog about Sens' future D up at CrashtheCrease

    Post by PTFlea on Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:39 pm

    Cap'n Clutch wrote:Nice work dude. I noticed there's still no link up there on there site though.

    It's on TheHockeyGuys site and I e-mailed him today about putting it at the top of CTC and he said they're doing it this week.

    Sponsored content

    Re: New Blog about Sens' future D up at CrashtheCrease

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:43 am