You are not connected. Please login or register

» Other Sports Talk » Football - Euro and NA » NFL: Junior Seau to un-retire a third time and joint the Patriots

NFL: Junior Seau to un-retire a third time and joint the Patriots

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
He's baaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaack... for the third time...

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12118_5626856,00.html

Will play for the Patriots.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
seems like another Brett Favre type story, got restless at home again and has to come back to play.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Seems the Patriots were working hard to get him back... provide some leadership and experience to the team.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
well that would deem to be a smart move on their part as they are floundering at the 3-2 mark, I know for some teams that wouldn't be floundering, but this is the Pats. What do I know about football though, my team is 0-5 after nearly going undefeated last year, damn Titans.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SensFan71 wrote:well that would deem to be a smart move on their part as they are floundering at the 3-2 mark, I know for some teams that wouldn't be floundering, but this is the Pats. What do I know about football though, my team is 0-5 after nearly going undefeated last year, damn Titans.
What the hell is up with the Titans?

My Giants are off to a nice start... and have a HUGE game against the Saints on Sunday. NFC Supremacy is on the line.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:well that would deem to be a smart move on their part as they are floundering at the 3-2 mark, I know for some teams that wouldn't be floundering, but this is the Pats. What do I know about football though, my team is 0-5 after nearly going undefeated last year, damn Titans.

My Giants are off to a nice start... and have a HUGE game against the Saints on Sunday. NFC Supremacy is on the line.

I wish I knew, I figured at this point they would be at least 3-2, however, it seems the team is in complete disarray, Collins has looked horrible. Only thing I can hope for is they continue to lose and get a great draft pick for next year as playoffs are a definite no at this point as they will not run the table and finish 11-5.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran
shabbs wrote:

SAINTS! SAINTS! SAINTS!

Who dat say they gonna beat dem saints? Who Dat?

NFL: Junior Seau to un-retire a third time and joint the Patriots 605651

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tuk Tuk wrote:
shabbs wrote:

SAINTS! SAINTS! SAINTS!

Who dat say they gonna beat dem saints? Who Dat?

NFL: Junior Seau to un-retire a third time and joint the Patriots 605651
EPIC game on Sunday. Can't wait.

GO G-MEN GO!!!

Tuck and Osi are gonna eat Brees for breakfast and Jacobs is gonna smash the crap out of the Saints' D.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran
Brees is one of the most elusive QBs in the league, hardly ever is sacked. And one of the best O-lines in the NFL doesnt hurt NFL: Junior Seau to un-retire a third time and joint the Patriots 455378

Just wait to see Shaper and Jenkins intercept all of baby Manning's passes NFL: Junior Seau to un-retire a third time and joint the Patriots 50327

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
It's gonna be good, that's for sure!

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran
Haha, definitely NFL: Junior Seau to un-retire a third time and joint the Patriots 668437

NFL: Junior Seau to un-retire a third time and joint the Patriots 807786

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
... for the G-MEN!!!!

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran
shabbs wrote:... for the G-MEN!!!!

Screw the C-men, go Saints NFL: Junior Seau to un-retire a third time and joint the Patriots 68747

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Big game in New Orleans today... BIG GAME.

GO GIANTS GO!!!

Stomp those Saints!

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran
SAINTS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum