You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » Atlantic » Boston Bruins » Lucic on LTIR after breaking finger

Lucic on LTIR after breaking finger

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Lucic on LTIR after breaking finger - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucic on LTIR after breaking finger on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:38 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Bruins lost some nice depth by trading away Kessel and Kobasew. That is a big chunk of offense. Throw in an injured Lucic and Boston should continue to struggle for the month of October.

17Lucic on LTIR after breaking finger - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucic on LTIR after breaking finger on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:40 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I'm also really looking forward to seeing Chara try to contain Michalek.

18Lucic on LTIR after breaking finger - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucic on LTIR after breaking finger on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:43 pm

Vandelay

Sophomore
Sophomore
spader wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:pretty confident this year it will be an Ottawa-Buffalo-Boston fight for the top spot (if Boston gets their $hit together) in the division.

That's a gimmie. I don't see Montreal or Toronto (snicker) coming close to competing this year. Buffalo is a bit of a surprise to me. I watched a game the other day. Connolly (sp?) was nuts. Twice he broke in through 2, then 3 opposing players to get a solid scoring chance. He reminded me a bit of Michalek with his wheels in that game.

I've always been a Connolly fan. Loads of skill. Easily a point per game guy. He's also up there with Havlat for Mr.Glass candidate. He's one A-train away from ruining his career.

19Lucic on LTIR after breaking finger - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucic on LTIR after breaking finger on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:46 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
Vandelay wrote:
spader wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:pretty confident this year it will be an Ottawa-Buffalo-Boston fight for the top spot (if Boston gets their $hit together) in the division.

That's a gimmie. I don't see Montreal or Toronto (snicker) coming close to competing this year. Buffalo is a bit of a surprise to me. I watched a game the other day. Connolly (sp?) was nuts. Twice he broke in through 2, then 3 opposing players to get a solid scoring chance. He reminded me a bit of Michalek with his wheels in that game.

I've always been a Connolly fan. Loads of skill. Easily a point per game guy. He's also up there with Havlat for Mr.Glass candidate. He's one A-train away from ruining his career.

Fair enough. Bring on the Sabres then. Rest Volchenkov during the practices before hand and lets turn the tide in our favour so that we only have Boston to compete with for the division lead and home ice in the playoffs.

20Lucic on LTIR after breaking finger - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucic on LTIR after breaking finger on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:56 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
spader wrote:
Vandelay wrote:
spader wrote:

Fair enough. Bring on the Sabres then. Rest Volchenkov during the practices before hand and lets turn the tide in our favour so that we only have Boston to compete with for the division lead and home ice in the playoffs.

Make sure A-Train takes out Derek Roy too while he is at it, maybe then he will stop diving all over the place like he was shot when he gets hit.

21Lucic on LTIR after breaking finger - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucic on LTIR after breaking finger on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:58 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star
spader wrote:

Michalek wishes he had Connolly's hands.

Connolly wishes he had almost anyone else's durability, though.

22Lucic on LTIR after breaking finger - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucic on LTIR after breaking finger on Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:45 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Lucic will be out 4-6 weeks. That's as late as December 1.

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nhl/news/story?id=4577153&campaign=rss&source=NHLHeadlines

23Lucic on LTIR after breaking finger - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucic on LTIR after breaking finger on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:09 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
asq2 wrote:
spader wrote:

Michalek wishes he had Connolly's hands.

Connolly wishes he had almost anyone else's durability, though.

the grass is always greener on the other side, shudder Lucic on LTIR after breaking finger - Page 2 812636

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum