Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Number of posts : 13620
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

Re: H1N1 Reliable, Scientifically supported, FACTS

Post by Cap'n Clutch on Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:26 pm

SensGirl11 wrote:
    Cap'n Clutch wrote:
    SensGirl11 wrote:I don't know about a government website either. They just want to get as much money out of this as possible. Same with pharmacies and doctors. It's hard to really believe anything from anyone I guess. I'll stick to not getting it this year, I'll take my chances. It's not just this vaccine but any flu vaccine, my winters are spent in bed when I get them.

Trust me when I say Government is not in the business of making money. I would certainly trust their sources over Fox news.

Really, they aren't in the business of making money? hmmm...not so sure about that. They love to take our money and spend it on dinners and beautiful trips for their higher-ups. There are many taxes we pay that get spent on other things rather than what it needs to be spent on. I guess we all have our opinions about the government.

Ahh conspiracy theories. Big brother and the whole bit.

wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 48177
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by wprager on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:26 pm

You are talking about *spending* money, not making money. The government is clearly in the business (if you can call it that) of spending money. It's their "job" to keep the economy humming and to help the rich (or the almost rich but not rich enough to find and use the loopholes) in donating to questionable charities.

SensGirl11 wrote:
    Really, they aren't in the business of making money? hmmm...not so sure about that. They love to take our money and spend it on dinners and beautiful trips for their higher-ups. There are many taxes we pay that get spent on other things rather than what it needs to be spent on. I guess we all have our opinions about the government.

SensGirl11
    Mod
    Mod

Number of posts : 5050
    Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by SensGirl11 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:28 pm

Fair enough, good point. My bad, they love to take our money in order to spend it on useless Dung.
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Number of posts : 13620
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by Cap'n Clutch on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:29 pm

wprager wrote:You are talking about *spending* money, not making money. The government is clearly in the business (if you can call it that) of spending money. It's their "job" to keep the economy humming and to help the rich (or the almost rich but not rich enough to find and use the loopholes) in donating to questionable charities.

SensGirl11 wrote:

Thanks Prages. I couldn't have said it better myself although it could also be argued that some in Government are into wasting money too. Wink

- Unknown Author
    TheAvatar
    Veteran
    Veteran

Number of posts : 2728
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by TheAvatar on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:39 pm

SensGirl11 wrote:I don't know about a government website either. They just want to get as much money out of this as possible. Same with pharmacies and doctors. It's hard to really believe anything from anyone I guess. I'll stick to not getting it this year, I'll take my chances. It's not just this vaccine but any flu vaccine, my winters are spent in bed when I get them.

How does the government make money at this? They're not producing vaccines; they don't have licensing agreements to sell vaccines; it's quite the opposite; they're PAYING for the vaccine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:42 pm