You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » I believe Al "Ratface" Strachan has been fired by the CBC (again)

I believe Al "Ratface" Strachan has been fired by the CBC (again)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
SeawaySensFan wrote:I think it's entirely possible that Strachan was canned for speaking ill of The Genius. When is the CBC re-branding as LeafsTV2 ?

when Coaches Corner changes to the newly accepted title Leafs Corner.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Strachan has no endearing qualities. He once dedicated a column to The Alfie's lack of heart. There is no forgiving that.

I didn't realize that. We should hire him here, just so we can fire him for that.

He did. There are some of his editorials or whatever the Diddle you want to call them archived online. I just don't have the inclination to look. It happened, though, in the heyday of the Battle of Ontario.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
SeawaySensFan wrote:Strachan has no endearing qualities. He once dedicated a column to The Alfie's lack of heart. There is no forgiving that.

he should be spat upon after being tarred and feathered for that, then all Sens Fans should be lining up to throw watermelons at him. I believe Al "Ratface" Strachan has been fired by the CBC (again) - Page 2 68747

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Get Milbury the Diddle outta there, I can't stand the way he thinks his opinion is always more right than everybody else. After his GM career, he should have lived in a cave, instead he's criticizing everybody's opinions.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The title is a bit misleading isn't it? He's been removed form the HNIC "hotstove" segment. That's all.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Can they just keep McLane and PJ Stock and fire everybody else? (Including that old prick racist dressed like a Pepperoni PIzza)

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
marakh wrote:Can they just keep McLane and PJ Stock and fire everybody else? (Including that old prick racist dressed like a Pepperoni PIzza)

He was dressed more like a pile of leaves last night than a pepperoni pizza. And he is not racist. French is not a race. European is not a race. Face shield is not a race.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran
wprager wrote:
marakh wrote:Can they just keep McLane and PJ Stock and fire everybody else? (Including that old prick racist dressed like a Pepperoni PIzza)

He was dressed more like a pile of leaves last night than a pepperoni pizza. And he is not racist. French is not a race. European is not a race. Face shield is not a race.

I would argue that last one I believe Al "Ratface" Strachan has been fired by the CBC (again) - Page 2 54934

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:

Xenophobic if you want.
Whatever, I can't stand him and all CBC Leafs Wang suckers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum