What Feature would you like to see added to GMH

Poll

What feature would you like to see added to GMH?

[ 2 ]
    11% [11%] 
    [ 3 ]
    17% [17%] 
    [ 11 ]
    61% [61%] 
    [ 2 ]
    11% [11%] 

Total Votes: 18
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Number of posts : 13609
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

What Feature would you like to see added to GMH

Post by Cap'n Clutch on Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:15 am

I'm stealing an idea from SenChirp and asking you all what you'd like, if anything, added as a feature to this site. Feel free to click Other and write in here what feature you'd like added.

Keep in mind this isn't for venting about how current features are working/not working but to see if there's something cool we could add to the GMH site.

- Unknown Author

SensFan71
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 5649
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

Re: What Feature would you like to see added to GMH

Post by SensFan71 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:26 am

I am not sure if we have anything official for this or not, but maybe something like a Farm System report which keeps us up to date on our prospects, I know Dash and newcomer Devo watch our prospects pretty intuitively as well as others such as Marakh & ASQ, so maybe a thread where those folks can post weekly updates on how the future Sens are doing? Just a thought.
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post by Cap'n Clutch on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:11 am

SensFan71 wrote:I am not sure if we have anything official for this or not, but maybe something like a Farm System report which keeps us up to date on our prospects, I know Dash and newcomer Devo watch our prospects pretty intuitively as well as others such as Marakh & ASQ, so maybe a thread where those folks can post weekly updates on how the future Sens are doing? Just a thought.

We have a forum called Prospect Village and a thread called All Prospect Talk All the time.

Thanks for mentioning it though because maybe it needs more exposure?

- Unknown Author
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Number of posts : 54300

Post by PTFlea on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:15 am

SensFan71 wrote:I am not sure if we have anything official for this or not, but maybe something like a Farm System report which keeps us up to date on our prospects, I know Dash and newcomer Devo watch our prospects pretty intuitively as well as others such as Marakh & ASQ, so maybe a thread where those folks can post weekly updates on how the future Sens are doing? Just a thought.

Prospect Village might need more exposure as Clutch was saying.
    hemlock
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 5005
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post by hemlock on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:20 am

I'd like to see other game's covered in GDT's. We've got members who watch a ton of non-Sens hockey, so some other exposure would be tits.
    hemlock
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 5005
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post by hemlock on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:21 am

hemlock wrote:I'd like to see other games covered in GDT's. We've got members who watch a ton of non-Sens hockey, so some other exposure would be tits.
    spader
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 10063
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

Post by spader on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:23 am

I voted the same. More GDT's!!! Of course, I only did that because I feel that Shabbs needs more to do.
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Number of posts : 54300

Post by PTFlea on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:25 am

I think more blogging would be cool, but, I would like to see all new features implemented.

SensFan71
    All-Star
    All-Star

Post by SensFan71 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:38 am

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

We have a forum called Prospect Village and a thread called All Prospect Talk All the time.

Maybe so or I am just that clueless that I didn't see it, but maybe more scheduled updates are needed, not every day mind you, but maybe weekly or bi weekly updates by a few individuals that have a real passion for it, like say Devo is avid about the Bingo Sens, maybe he could be the guy to report on all things Bingo related when it comes to prospects.
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post by Cap'n Clutch on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:56 am

SensFan71 wrote:
    Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Maybe so or I am just that clueless that I didn't see it, but maybe more scheduled updates are needed, not every day mind you, but maybe weekly or bi weekly updates by a few individuals that have a real passion for it, like say Devo is avid about the Bingo Sens, maybe he could be the guy to report on all things Bingo related when it comes to prospects.

I wonder if we could convince one of our resident Prospect experts to do a blog feature once a month or something?

- Unknown Author

SensFan71
    All-Star
    All-Star

Post by SensFan71 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:01 pm

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
    SensFan71 wrote:
    Cap'n Clutch wrote:

I wonder if we could convince one of our resident Prospect experts to do a blog feature once a month or something?

now that would be wicked, and maybe while your at it, get Dr. Poo to do a lengthy blog about how the cap works in every aspect so doofs like me will actually get it
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post by Cap'n Clutch on Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:35 pm

What about a game day chatroom at the top of the home page at the start of every Sens game day at puck drop 'till the final buzzer?

- Unknown Author
    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

Number of posts : 24763

Post by SeawaySensFan on Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:39 pm

Cap'n Clutch wrote:What about a game day chatroom at the top of the home page at the start of every Sens game day at puck drop 'till the final buzzer?

Excellent idea. Simple yet effective.

Also, I suggest that when we bet with virtual money we win real money.
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post by Cap'n Clutch on Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:04 pm

Just as a side note. I added a couple new ranks.

100 posts and you're a Junior Montagoose

500 posts and you're a Montagoose

- Unknown Author
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post by Cap'n Clutch on Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:09 pm

I also added reputation points in case anyone was interested.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:05 am