You are not connected. Please login or register

UPDATE: Filatov to Russia--CONFIRMED per Columbus Dispatch

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:
marakh wrote:http://thepipelineshow.blogspot.com/2010/01/filatov-might-not-be-hitch-ing-ride.html

UPDATE: Filatov to Russia--CONFIRMED per Columbus Dispatch - Page 5 805406

In other news, water is wet.

Unfortunately, I think Hitch will get the axe and Filatov will be a Jacket for years to come.

Makes sense and it's an easy decision considering the slide they're on right now.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Dash wrote:I think Filatov is developing an attitude. Left because he was sour over not earning his playing time and was stripped of the C in the WJC. Seems there is a pattern developing.

I'm a little turned off too. I looked at his stats and they aren't all that great. I don't think Brian Lee for Filatov is a steal, it's just about right.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star
You never know, both could benefit from a change in scenery, though I am not sure Lee would make the Jackets team right now as they made the moves they needed to solidify their back end. Not sure Filatov would return to NA this season, nor would he get a shot with Ottawa until next season when he would have to earn one out of camp. Then what happens if he doesn't deserve it?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Dash wrote:You never know, both could benefit from a change in scenery, though I am not sure Lee would make the Jackets team right now as they made the moves they needed to solidify their back end. Not sure Filatov would return to NA this season, nor would he get a shot with Ottawa until next season when he would have to earn one out of camp. Then what happens if he doesn't deserve it?

There you go. A question mark for a question mark. Fair deal.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
What are you waiting for? Get Murray and Howson in the same room and lock the doors until a deal is reached.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum