You are not connected. Please login or register

Random (weird) stories

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

151Random (weird) stories - Page 11 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Fri May 20, 2016 10:05 am

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
those are some bad funbags though

152Random (weird) stories - Page 11 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Fri May 20, 2016 11:05 am

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star
tim1_2 wrote:Yeah, unless her nips were showing, I don't get the issue??  It's the god danged gym...if women can't dress scantily there, what's the point in going to the gym??

It offends people who don't look anywhere near as good. That's all it really is.

153Random (weird) stories - Page 11 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Fri May 20, 2016 11:06 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Ev wrote:those are some bad funbags though

Don't judge a book that is covered.

EDIT: just occurred to me that 'k' should have been a 'b' Sarcasm

154Random (weird) stories - Page 11 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Wed May 25, 2016 2:46 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
This is nuts:
http://www.torontosun.com/2016/05/24/veys-father-pleads-not-guilty-in-alleged-plot-to-murder-wife

Lindon Vey's (LA Kings draft pick, now with Vancouver) mother suspected her husband ov 28 years of having an affair, so she hid her iPhone under the kitchen table and set it to record.  Not only was he having an affair, but he was plotting to kill her in a house fire and to overdose his mistress's husband.  This happened back in 2013 and finally getting to trial just now.

155Random (weird) stories - Page 11 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Wed May 25, 2016 9:17 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:This is nuts:
http://www.torontosun.com/2016/05/24/veys-father-pleads-not-guilty-in-alleged-plot-to-murder-wife

Lindon Vey's (LA Kings draft pick, now with Vancouver) mother suspected her husband ov 28 years of having an affair, so she hid her iPhone under the kitchen table and set it to record.  Not only was he having an affair, but he was plotting to kill her in a house fire and to overdose his mistress's husband.  This happened back in 2013 and finally getting to trial just now.

Yeah, this story came out a week or two ago. Thank God she planted the iPhone  Jesus Christ.

156Random (weird) stories - Page 11 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:50 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Sinkholes!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/sinkhole-rideau-street-downtown-ottawa-1.3621949

crazy!

157Random (weird) stories - Page 11 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:59 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
That is massive!  Stay safe downtownians

Random (weird) stories - Page 11 Ottawa-sinkhole-rideau-street-june-8-2016

Random (weird) stories - Page 11 Sinkhole-rideau-street-downtown-ottawa-june-8-2016

158Random (weird) stories - Page 11 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:11 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SINKHOLE HUNGRY NOMNOMNOM

159Random (weird) stories - Page 11 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:38 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
tim1_2 wrote:SINKHOLE HUNGRY NOMNOMNOM

Random (weird) stories - Page 11 Img_3610

160Random (weird) stories - Page 11 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:00 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Michallica wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:SINKHOLE HUNGRY NOMNOMNOM

Random (weird) stories - Page 11 Img_3610

Too soon?!

161Random (weird) stories - Page 11 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:51 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
All-Star
All-Star
Holy!!! That is massive! Hahaha.
I guess montreal isn't the only city to fall apart.

162Random (weird) stories - Page 11 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:27 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
That is insane, when did this happen? I just spent the whole day downtown on Friday with my daughter's grade 8 class doing their "Amazing Race". We ran through Rideau Center and spent about a half hour in that Chapters store. If I show her those pictures she won't be able to sleep.

163Random (weird) stories - Page 11 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:34 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:That is insane, when did this happen?  I just spent the whole day downtown on Friday with my daughter's grade 8 class doing their "Amazing Race".  We ran through Rideau Center and spent about a half hour in that Chapters store.  If I show her those pictures she won't be able to sleep.

Even the picture with the cookie monster eyes? My daughter thought that was hilarious.

It happened yesterday morning around 10:30ish I guess.

164Random (weird) stories - Page 11 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:39 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
She's in Grade 8 and she would be scared of a sinkhole picture?

165Random (weird) stories - Page 11 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:51 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:That is insane, when did this happen?  I just spent the whole day downtown on Friday with my daughter's grade 8 class doing their "Amazing Race".  We ran through Rideau Center and spent about a half hour in that Chapters store.  If I show her those pictures she won't be able to sleep.

Even the picture with the cookie monster eyes?  My daughter thought that was hilarious.

It happened yesterday morning around 10:30ish I guess.

Your daughter wasn't running around that place with her whole school just the other day.

166Random (weird) stories - Page 11 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:45 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Any sinkhole updates? What kind of investigation will you get with the hole already filled with cement? Jim Watson?

167Random (weird) stories - Page 11 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:16 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
300 meters of the LRT tunnel was flooded. Very lucky no-one was killed. The minivan was the only casualty.

168Random (weird) stories - Page 11 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:37 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Anton Yelchin (Chekhov from the latest round of the Trek movies) killed in a bizarre accident where he was pinned between his own car and a brick mailbox outside his house. The car was on a steep incline and in neutral, the engine still running when he was found at 1AM. I was just talking to the wife about going to see the new Trek movie when it comes out minutes before I saw the news.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum