You are not connected. Please login or register

Random (weird) stories

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 12]

76Random (weird) stories - Page 6 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:59 am

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
Jacob had something to do with it.

77Random (weird) stories - Page 6 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:26 pm

shabbs


Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
tim1_2 wrote:Crazy.  Saying that it must've been hijacked, and diverted somewhere?  How the hell do you land a plane illegally with hundreds of people on it, and the entire thing is kept under wraps?
North Korea.

78Random (weird) stories - Page 6 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:18 pm

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
So, Rodman to the rescue?

79Random (weird) stories - Page 6 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:54 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
This story just keeps getting Random(er) and (weird)er.

80Random (weird) stories - Page 6 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:27 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I just had to:

http://www.standard-freeholder.com/2014/10/02/teachers-accused-of-having-threesome-with-student

81Random (weird) stories - Page 6 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:22 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SeawaySensFan wrote:I just had to:

http://www.standard-freeholder.com/2014/10/02/teachers-accused-of-having-threesome-with-student

That kid is a legend.

82Random (weird) stories - Page 6 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:38 am

NEELY


Mod
Mod
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Number Twenty Nine wrote:
NEELY wrote:Nope, air traffic controller union doesn't want them because it could cost jobs... thus no GPS on planes.


Yes aircraft have GPS (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-pacific-26544554) , however they are not certified for use as a primary navigation device.  They serve as backup.

Primary navigation device is INS.


Wow. So it's not the unions this time? Hard to believe.

Just noticed this now and yes it is the unions keeping GPS as the primary function of the navigating system in planes. This is a fairly well known issue.

83Random (weird) stories - Page 6 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:55 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
How does this happen???  Was his "weapon" presumed to be concealed? Wink

http://www.ottawasun.com/2015/03/10/unarmed-naked-man-shot-dead-by-police-in-georgia


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

84Random (weird) stories - Page 6 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:13 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Cap'n Clutch wrote:How does this happen???  Was his "weapon" presumed to be concealed? Wink

http://www.ottawasun.com/2015/03/10/unarmed-naked-man-shot-dead-by-police-in-georgia

There's some really disturbing videos of cops shooting unarmed or seemingly unthreatening people that you can YouTube that have surfaced recently. It seems to be an epidemic right now.

85Random (weird) stories - Page 6 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:32 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:How does this happen???  Was his "weapon" presumed to be concealed? Wink

http://www.ottawasun.com/2015/03/10/unarmed-naked-man-shot-dead-by-police-in-georgia

There's some really disturbing videos of cops shooting unarmed or seemingly unthreatening people that you can YouTube that have surfaced recently. It seems to be an epidemic right now.

Perhaps with the frequency of these incidents, one might conclude that this story is neither random, nor weird.

more to come

86Random (weird) stories - Page 6 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:25 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I believe you're confusing frequency with availability via youtube old friend.


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

87Random (weird) stories - Page 6 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:19 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I believe you're confusing frequency with availability via youtube old friend.

This is a good point. More and more cop cars now have dash cams, and in some places cops are being forced to wear body cams.

88Random (weird) stories - Page 6 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:06 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
does anyone here travel on Via Rail?

89Random (weird) stories - Page 6 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:42 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
A buddy of mine does for work often.


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

90Random (weird) stories - Page 6 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:43 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star
I used to take VIA rail a lot when I had projects in Montreal. Was great.

I remember the WiFi sucking bad though.

91Random (weird) stories - Page 6 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:47 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Cool. I ask because I'm wondering why business class is $3 cheaper than economy class for a train to Toronto...I don't get it. What's the difference between classes then?

92Random (weird) stories - Page 6 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:50 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ev wrote:Cool. I ask because I'm wondering why business class is $3 cheaper than economy class for a train to Toronto...I don't get it. What's the difference between classes then?

Random (weird) story to follow?

93Random (weird) stories - Page 6 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:51 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Ev wrote:Cool. I ask because I'm wondering why business class is $3 cheaper than economy class for a train to Toronto...I don't get it. What's the difference between classes then?

Random (weird) story to follow?

This morning I ate chinese food for breakfast.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum