Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues

    Share

    shabbs
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer

    Number of posts : 31416
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

    Re: Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues

    Post by shabbs on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:04 pm

    Michael Fisher Portnoy II wrote:
    Devo wrote:Can you please edit your blog to include that there is a 5th rule. It's actually the most important rule to me and it's that you should never wear the jersey of a team not playing in the freaking building that night to a game.

    Don't show up to a Washington v Ottawa game wearing your Montreal Canadians or New Jersey sweater (edit if you're a kid wearing the jersey of the team you play for, then fine)!

    For the love of god, if you show up wearing a A.I. jersey or a Roger Clemmons Sweater I'll personally punch you in the gunger...

    Absolutely! I 100% agree... the last game was up for against the Bruins, I had two idiots in front of me wearing a Leafs jersey and a Habs jersey respectively... I have more than enough Sens jersey's at home to clothe all of Section 308... give me a call guys.

    The best one I ever saw was Ottawa v. Pittsburgh in 2007, and some guy was wearing a (kids size it seemed) Chicago Chelios jersey... made no sense.

    ~MFP2 (apparently)
    Well, he did play for them...

    Wink

    Devo
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

    Number of posts : 519
    Registration date : 2009-10-16

    Re: Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues

    Post by Devo on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:09 pm

    Wait a minute...does that mean I shouldn't put Gunger on my jersey??

    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13608
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:09 pm

    shabbs wrote:
    Michael Fisher Portnoy II wrote:
    Devo wrote:Can you please edit your blog to include that there is a 5th rule. It's actually the most important rule to me and it's that you should never wear the jersey of a team not playing in the freaking building that night to a game.

    Don't show up to a Washington v Ottawa game wearing your Montreal Canadians or New Jersey sweater (edit if you're a kid wearing the jersey of the team you play for, then fine)!

    For the love of god, if you show up wearing a A.I. jersey or a Roger Clemmons Sweater I'll personally punch you in the gunger...

    Absolutely! I 100% agree... the last game was up for against the Bruins, I had two idiots in front of me wearing a Leafs jersey and a Habs jersey respectively... I have more than enough Sens jersey's at home to clothe all of Section 308... give me a call guys.

    The best one I ever saw was Ottawa v. Pittsburgh in 2007, and some guy was wearing a (kids size it seemed) Chicago Chelios jersey... made no sense.

    ~MFP2 (apparently)
    Well, he did play for them...

    Wink

    Laughing3 I love it. I just about burst out laughing. What do I do next you ask? Well I go into the Coyotes thread and see your comment about lego buildings not losing as much money as Phoenix. Jeez dude you are killin' me this afternoon. Cheers
    avatar
    shabbs
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer

    Number of posts : 31416
    Location : I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

    Re: Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues

    Post by shabbs on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:10 pm

    I'm on fire today.

    Heh.
    avatar
    Michael Fisher Portnoy II
    Rookie
    Rookie

    Number of posts : 141
    Age : 41
    Location : Toronto, sadly....
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2009-11-25

    Re: Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues

    Post by Michael Fisher Portnoy II on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:15 pm

    I do not recommend to ANYONE to put "Gunger" on their jersey.

    @Shabbs - true, but...
    avatar
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13608
    Age : 44
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:16 pm

    Michael Fisher Portnoy II wrote:I do not recommend to ANYONE to put "Gunger" on their jersey.

    @Shabbs - true, but...

    What about Apollo? Would that be OK? With the number 69 maybe? Rockon


    _________________
    "A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

    - Unknown Author
    avatar
    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 24763
    Age : 45
    Location : Cornwall, ON
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues

    Post by SeawaySensFan on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:18 pm

    Cap'n Clutch wrote:
    Michael Fisher Portnoy II wrote:I do not recommend to ANYONE to put "Gunger" on their jersey.

    @Shabbs - true, but...

    What about Apollo? Would that be OK? With the number 69 maybe?

    Apparently, that's not acceptable. Somebody did that once and a whole blog ensued. True story.
    avatar
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13608
    Age : 44
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:18 pm

    @Michael Fisher - Are you one of those guys that yells NOISE whenever it comes on the Jumbotron? Good stuff and kudos if you are. Also the Spezza Ya Bum guy is quite humerous as well.


    _________________
    "A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

    - Unknown Author
    avatar
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13608
    Age : 44
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:19 pm

    SeawaySensFan wrote:
    Cap'n Clutch wrote:
    Michael Fisher Portnoy II wrote:I do not recommend to ANYONE to put "Gunger" on their jersey.

    @Shabbs - true, but...

    What about Apollo? Would that be OK? With the number 69 maybe?

    Apparently, that's not acceptable. Somebody did that once and a whole blog ensued. True story.

    No way! I thought that was an urban legend. Ahhhhh!


    _________________
    "A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

    - Unknown Author
    avatar
    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 24763
    Age : 45
    Location : Cornwall, ON
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues

    Post by SeawaySensFan on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:20 pm

    Cap'n Clutch wrote:
    SeawaySensFan wrote:
    Cap'n Clutch wrote:
    Michael Fisher Portnoy II wrote:I do not recommend to ANYONE to put "Gunger" on their jersey.

    @Shabbs - true, but...

    What about Apollo? Would that be OK? With the number 69 maybe?

    Apparently, that's not acceptable. Somebody did that once and a whole blog ensued. True story.

    No way! I thought that was an urban legend.

    It's the most improbable ones that turn out to be true.
    avatar
    Michael Fisher Portnoy II
    Rookie
    Rookie

    Number of posts : 141
    Age : 41
    Location : Toronto, sadly....
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2009-11-25

    Re: Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues

    Post by Michael Fisher Portnoy II on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:21 pm

    On a side note - I just saw my handy dandy weekly email from the Sens Insider. The subject/headline is "Michalek Living Hockey Dream". Well I should hope so. You're getting paid buckets of cash in small unmarked non-sequential bills to play a game. I would say that's a dream. Ironically enough I get this email about how much Mach 9 (ver 2.0) loves life in hockey to my work email... which I haven;t had time to check for an hour because I am inundated with mundane sh*t to do.

    Looky here rich boy... you just go along sipping your Krystal and driving your flashy cars (what? he drives a Hyundai? my bad) while I shell out my hard earned dough to drive four hours to see you guys play.... I reserve the right to be pissed if you don;t score 30.

    on an even sider (?) note - where did "Watermelon Warrior" come from?

    ~MFP2 (apparently)

    Devo
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

    Number of posts : 519
    Age : 47
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : New Jersey
    Registration date : 2009-10-16

    Re: Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues

    Post by Devo on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:22 pm

    Michael Fisher Portnoy II wrote:I do not recommend to ANYONE to put "Gunger" on their jersey.

    @Shabbs - true, but...

    I'm assuming you know what gunger means (at least for those listening to team 1200 in the morning)....Damn It...I was going to give it to my wife for Christmas...
    avatar
    Michael Fisher Portnoy II
    Rookie
    Rookie

    Number of posts : 141
    Age : 41
    Location : Toronto, sadly....
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2009-11-25

    Re: Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues

    Post by Michael Fisher Portnoy II on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:24 pm

    Devo wrote:
    Michael Fisher Portnoy II wrote:I do not recommend to ANYONE to put "Gunger" on their jersey.

    @Shabbs - true, but...

    I'm assuming you know what gunger means (at least for those listening to team 1200 in the morning)....Damn It...I was going to give it to my wife for Christmas...

    "gunger" - An invisible substance that is responsible for all things unsolved. So chris Campoli? I suppose if you got #14 on there it would be okay.
    avatar
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13608
    Age : 44
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:26 pm

    Michael Fisher Portnoy II wrote:On a side note - I just saw my handy dandy weekly email from the Sens Insider. The subject/headline is "Michalek Living Hockey Dream". Well I should hope so. You're getting paid buckets of cash in small unmarked non-sequential bills to play a game. I would say that's a dream. Ironically enough I get this email about how much Mach 9 (ver 2.0) loves life in hockey to my work email... which I haven;t had time to check for an hour because I am inundated with mundane sh*t to do.

    Looky here rich boy... you just go along sipping your Krystal and driving your flashy cars (what? he drives a Hyundai? my bad) while I shell out my hard earned dough to drive four hours to see you guys play.... I reserve the right to be pissed if you don;t score 30.

    on an even sider (?) note - where did "Watermelon Warrior" come from?



    ~MFP2 (apparently)

    Don't know. Could I put that on a Jersey? Wink


    _________________
    "A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

    - Unknown Author
    avatar
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13608
    Age : 44
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:28 pm

    Hey MFP2,

    Do you want your username changed? I can fix that for you if you want.


    _________________
    "A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

    - Unknown Author
    avatar
    Michael Fisher Portnoy II
    Rookie
    Rookie

    Number of posts : 141
    Age : 41
    Location : Toronto, sadly....
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2009-11-25

    Re: Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues

    Post by Michael Fisher Portnoy II on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:29 pm

    yes please. ooh! and more potatoes if there's any left.

    thx

    Devo
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

    Number of posts : 519
    Age : 47
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : New Jersey
    Registration date : 2009-10-16

    Re: Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues

    Post by Devo on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:29 pm

    Michael Fisher Portnoy II wrote:
    Devo wrote:
    Michael Fisher Portnoy II wrote:I do not recommend to ANYONE to put "Gunger" on their jersey.

    @Shabbs - true, but...

    I'm assuming you know what gunger means (at least for those listening to team 1200 in the morning)....Damn It...I was going to give it to my wife for Christmas...

    "gunger" - An invisible substance that is responsible for all things unsolved. So chris Campoli? I suppose if you got #14 on there it would be okay.

    That's the urban dictionary version...it's really a term to refer to Aussies, but on the Team1200, J. Jerome has been using it to refer to a womans privates...

    So in essence I guess I'd be breaking one of the rules, but putting Gunger on a #40 Montreal Jersey (that's Maxim's number btw..)

    Devo
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

    Number of posts : 519
    Age : 47
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : New Jersey
    Registration date : 2009-10-16

    Re: Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues

    Post by Devo on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:31 pm

    Michael Fisher Portnoy II wrote:yes please. ooh! and more potatoes if there's any left.

    thx

    Sorry Shabbs took them all..but there's still lots of Squash, and some of the tomato aspic that DDR keeps bringing

    Sponsored content

    Re: Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:59 pm