You are not connected. Please login or register

 » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 67]

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
Really? They beat the Leafs, Habs and Panthers to win 3 of their first 4 road games. Then Volchenkov went down for a month and they lost to the Bolts, Flyers, Devils and Bruins (shootout loss).

So, prior to the loss of Volchenkov they had a .750 road record. Since then he missed a month and then they went on a bad road trip. SpezD is absolutely correct to say what he said.

shabbs


Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Check the shot count in the Habs-Flyers game last night... 15-13 for the Habs. That's like OV and Kessel on a good night.

Cap'n Clutch


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
shabbs wrote:Check the shot count in the Habs-Flyers game last night... 15-13 for the Habs. That's like OV and Kessel on a good night.

What the Frank happened to the Flyers?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:Check the shot count in the Habs-Flyers game last night... 15-13 for the Habs. That's like OV and Kessel on a good night.

What the Frank happened to the Flyers?
They be stinking up the joint.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:Check the shot count in the Habs-Flyers game last night... 15-13 for the Habs. That's like OV and Kessel on a good night.

What the Frank happened to the Flyers?
They be stinking up the joint.

Wow...deep.. Smile


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:Check the shot count in the Habs-Flyers game last night... 15-13 for the Habs. That's like OV and Kessel on a good night.

What the Frank happened to the Flyers?
They be stinking up the joint.

Wow...deep.. Smile
You want deep? Here's deep...

If they even think that they could have a thought that they think they may be what they thought they were... then they thought wrong and should really re-think what they think they thought they were, cuz we thought they thought the same as us... but clearly they thought differently...

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:Check the shot count in the Habs-Flyers game last night... 15-13 for the Habs. That's like OV and Kessel on a good night.

What the Frank happened to the Flyers?
They be stinking up the joint.

Wow...deep.. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 5 54934
You want deep? Here's deep...

If they even think that they could have a thought that they think they may be what they thought they were... then they thought wrong and should really re-think what they think they thought they were, cuz we thought they thought the same as us... but clearly they thought differently...

And if they even think about the thought of thinking about being good then they're wrong. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 5 557710


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
http://www.newsday.com/blogs/sports/isles-files-1.812028/brendan-witt-hit-by-car-this-morning-but-thankfully-is-fine-and-will-play-tonight-1.1642918

Earlier today, Witt was hit by a car while crossing Arch Street in Philadelphia to grab his morning Starbucks when a Gold Yukon truck made an illegal left turn and struck the veteran defenseman.

Witt braced himself for impact and attempted to jump on the hood, where he was subsequently thrown off onto the ground from the force of the collision.

Several concerned onlookers making their morning commute gathered around Witt to see if he was okay. In true tough-guy fashion, Witt essentially dusted himself off, hurled a few obscenities at the driver and told everyone he was fine.

"I'm okay," Witt told the crowd. "I've got to go play some hockey. I'm a hockey player. I'm okay. No big deal."


Holy Dung, that dude's built Ford tough.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=301571

The Columbus Blue Jackets have made a minor league deal, sending winger Pascal Pelletier to the St. Louis Blues in exchange for defenceman Brendan Bell and centre Tomas Kana.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SpezDispenser wrote:
RobbyJ wrote:I have to say, I'm a little shocked. Can't blame it all on the goaltending. I heard somewhere that there may be a divide in the dressing room, the usual go to story when a team is struggling, anyone heard anything ?

I heard that too. Something about Richards being threatened by Pronger in terms of leading the team. To the point where I think Pronger came out and denied it in the media.
An issue in the room? With Emery on your team? Never....

Joking...

Maybe...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:http://www.newsday.com/blogs/sports/isles-files-1.812028/brendan-witt-hit-by-car-this-morning-but-thankfully-is-fine-and-will-play-tonight-1.1642918

Earlier today, Witt was hit by a car while crossing Arch Street in Philadelphia to grab his morning Starbucks when a Gold Yukon truck made an illegal left turn and struck the veteran defenseman.

Witt braced himself for impact and attempted to jump on the hood, where he was subsequently thrown off onto the ground from the force of the collision.

Several concerned onlookers making their morning commute gathered around Witt to see if he was okay. In true tough-guy fashion, Witt essentially dusted himself off, hurled a few obscenities at the driver and told everyone he was fine.

"I'm okay," Witt told the crowd. "I've got to go play some hockey. I'm a hockey player. I'm okay. No big deal."


Holy Dung, that dude's built Ford tough.

No surprise there. No arguing that guy is rock solid.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star
I think ESPN Insider had a rumour the other day where Kovalev would head to Anaheim for a package of young players. Pretty weird one to me...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
shabbs wrote:An issue in the room? With Emery on your team? Never....

Joking...

Maybe...

And Paddock as a coach? Could it be? Does it snow in Philly's locker room?* Ahhhhh!






*I'm sorry Ray, I'm sure you've cleaned yourself up, but you have to realize that we had to BUY YOU OUT and that's something that makes me most displeased. We couldn't even trade your sorry arse. You go to Siberia, do well and get back into the NHL just like that? That's great, but your dues are a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way from being paid my friend. You can expect me to be taking shots at you for the rest of your career - or until I get bored of it.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
PKC wrote:I think ESPN Insider had a rumour the other day where Kovalev would head to Anaheim for a package of young players. Pretty weird one to me...

You know what's odd to me, I saw that rumour and another one regarding the Sens (can't recall what it was) and it turns out the ESPN Insider is pure, 100% BS that they actually make people pay for. I was excited to say the least because I thought we could add until they finally releases Booby Ryan from their grasp (he recently said no to a contract extension). Turns out it's all rubbish...or is it?! Ahhhhh!

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran
Couldn't see Anaheim giving us a package of anything for Kovalev, except perhaps a steaming bag of Dung

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:
PKC wrote:I think ESPN Insider had a rumour the other day where Kovalev would head to Anaheim for a package of young players. Pretty weird one to me...

You know what's odd to me, I saw that rumour and another one regarding the Sens (can't recall what it was) and it turns out the ESPN Insider is pure, 100% BS that they actually make people pay for. I was excited to say the least because I thought we could add until they finally releases Booby Ryan from their grasp (he recently said no to a contract extension). Turns out it's all rubbish...or is it?! General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 5 805406

more to come...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
beedub wrote:Couldn't see Anaheim giving us a package of anything for Kovalev, except perhaps a steaming bag of Dung

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Unless Koivu wants him there. A Koivu - Kovalev - Selanne line would be neat. Don't know where Lupul would go though...not here, that's for sure. Oh man, that makes sense too, but no way Murray takes on Lupul with his extension at 4+ million for 4 years or whatever it is.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:
beedub wrote:Couldn't see Anaheim giving us a package of anything for Kovalev, except perhaps a steaming bag of Dung

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Unless Koivu wants him there. A Koivu - Kovalev - Selanne line would be neat. Don't know where Lupul would go though...not here, that's for sure. Oh man, that makes sense too, but no way Murray takes on Lupul with his extension at 4+ million for 4 years or whatever it is.

Every time I hear or see "Lupul" during a Sportcentre or SnetConnected I half expect to hear that he was dealt to Ottawa. I'm pretty sure Murray covets that player. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 5 235689 General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 5 805406

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum