GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Go down  Message [Page 67 of 67]

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star
Ray Whitney's got two goals as the 'Canes are about to finish off the Devils 4-1.

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran
Dash wrote:Ray Whitney's got two goals as the 'Canes are about to finish off the Devils 4-1.
since getting Kovie the devils have not been doing well at all , its not his fault but also brodeur hasnt been to good going into the olympics im ready to say put roberto in net, even though its brodeur's job

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star
How does Carey Price get back to back starts?
THis organization has nobody to blame than themselves.

EDIT: Just saw that Halak was pulled. Forget about it.

marakh wrote:How does Carey Price get back to back starts?
THis organization has nobody to blame than themselves.

Halak started and got pulled after allowing something like 5 goals on (15 or so) shots

-------

http://www.gmhockey.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4273

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
PKC wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Washington is down 4-1 and they come back and win 5-4. Ovechkin scores a hat trick to tie the game and assists on the winner.

Unreal performance.

Crosby and Staal were excellent as well for Pittsburgh. But Ovechkin...is just too much for words. He makes it seem unfair, like he can bend the rules, but it's all just ridiculous natural talent. Some games were invented for some people - hockey was invented so Ovechkin could one day play.

Not to rain on the parade here but the Caps will not win playoff games like that. And you can book it.

I think you and Spez are wrong on that count. They are cruising to a first seed right now and are probably going to face some hapless team of chumps who fell into the playoffs rather than fought their way in and are going to annihilate them.

I'm willing to wager that Washington is at least in the ECF.

Too bad I didn't take you up on that bet. Wink I thought they'd get out of round 1 but I didn't think ECF was in the cards for them.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 67 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum