GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » Metropolitan » New York Rangers » redden is a healthy scratch tonight

redden is a healthy scratch tonight

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1redden is a healthy scratch tonight Empty redden is a healthy scratch tonight on Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:47 pm

Guest


Guest
80,000 grand to sit and watch.

2redden is a healthy scratch tonight Empty Re: redden is a healthy scratch tonight on Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:49 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
But he has an elite first pass and he's good in the community? What gives?

3redden is a healthy scratch tonight Empty Re: redden is a healthy scratch tonight on Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:51 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:But he has an elite first pass and he's good in the community? What gives?

It's because he's good in the Ottawa community. Perhaps New Yorkers are jealous? Sarcasm


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

4redden is a healthy scratch tonight Empty Re: redden is a healthy scratch tonight on Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:54 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:But he has an elite first pass and he's good in the community? What gives?

It's because he's good in the Ottawa community. Perhaps New Yorkers are jealous? redden is a healthy scratch tonight 159628

That's probably why no one is calling their post-game shows pleading with fans to "give Wayne a chance because he's doing his best out there". redden is a healthy scratch tonight 235689 redden is a healthy scratch tonight 805406

5redden is a healthy scratch tonight Empty Re: redden is a healthy scratch tonight on Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:55 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
cloverleaf wrote:80,000 grand to sit and watch.

I just threw up a lil' in my mouth redden is a healthy scratch tonight 853109

6redden is a healthy scratch tonight Empty Re: redden is a healthy scratch tonight on Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:56 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:But he has an elite first pass and he's good in the community? What gives?

It's because he's good in the Ottawa community. Perhaps New Yorkers are jealous? redden is a healthy scratch tonight 159628

That's probably why no one is calling their post-game shows pleading with fans to "give Wayne a chance because he's doing his best out there". redden is a healthy scratch tonight 235689 redden is a healthy scratch tonight 805406

Maybe he was just getting a little cold by being blown by so he needed to warm up in the press box so as not to get frost bite out there. Ahhhhh!


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

7redden is a healthy scratch tonight Empty Re: redden is a healthy scratch tonight on Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:58 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Dash wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:80,000 grand to sit and watch.

I just threw up a lil' in my mouth redden is a healthy scratch tonight 853109

It beats paying him 80,000 to "play" for Ottawa. redden is a healthy scratch tonight 54934

Of course, I'm delighted by this news.

8redden is a healthy scratch tonight Empty Re: redden is a healthy scratch tonight on Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:58 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
Wow, that's sad. Has he ever been scratched?

Has he been that bad this year?

9redden is a healthy scratch tonight Empty Re: redden is a healthy scratch tonight on Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:07 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I thought he was injured, no? Maybe he's deemed good to go and Torts isn't playing him? Did he play last night?

10redden is a healthy scratch tonight Empty Re: redden is a healthy scratch tonight on Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:09 pm

Guest


Guest
he has been beyond horrible and fans hate him. Torts loathes him. He is playing worse than he did in Ottawa the last year. He is played scared, his outlet passes are not connecting. About once a game he will rush the puck, but nothing ever comes from it. Be glad he is gone if you weren't all ready.
SensGirl11 wrote:Wow, that's sad. Has he ever been scratched?

Has he been that bad this year?

11redden is a healthy scratch tonight Empty Re: redden is a healthy scratch tonight on Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:12 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
There's a rumour going around that Sather will be fired if they lose to the Isles tonight.

Let's see if that's gonna be true. Ahhhhh!

12redden is a healthy scratch tonight Empty Re: redden is a healthy scratch tonight on Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:21 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
SpezDispenser wrote:There's a rumour going around that Sather will be fired if they lose to the Isles tonight.

Let's see if that's gonna be true. Ahhhhh!


Ooooh, very interesting. I thought they played them last night...was it a back to back? Maybe we should watch?

13redden is a healthy scratch tonight Empty Re: redden is a healthy scratch tonight on Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:22 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:There's a rumour going around that Sather will be fired if they lose to the Isles tonight.

Let's see if that's gonna be true. redden is a healthy scratch tonight 805406

Source?

14redden is a healthy scratch tonight Empty Re: redden is a healthy scratch tonight on Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:23 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:There's a rumour going around that Sather will be fired if they lose to the Isles tonight.

Let's see if that's gonna be true. redden is a healthy scratch tonight 805406

Source?

Really? Diddle...man...

15redden is a healthy scratch tonight Empty Re: redden is a healthy scratch tonight on Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:24 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=715476

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum