You are not connected. Please login or register

Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

76 Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:30 pm

SeawaySensFan


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Cap'n Clutch wrote:No word on a date yet? Have they even booked the Church or the hall? Ahhhhh!

I hope it's in Ottawa. Maybe Ottawa can finally be "something".

77 Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:31 pm

Cap'n Clutch


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:No word on a date yet? Have they even booked the Church or the hall? Ahhhhh!

I hope it's in Ottawa. Maybe Ottawa can finally be "something".

They better have pictures or I'll be pissed. We got to see Spezza's wedding photos so it's only fair. Dammit!

78 Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:32 pm

Cap'n Clutch


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:No word on a date yet? Have they even booked the Church or the hall? Ahhhhh!

I hope it's in Ottawa. Maybe Ottawa can finally be "something".

Oh me oh my. FingersCrossed

79 Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:33 pm

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:No word on a date yet? Have they even booked the Church or the hall? Ahhhhh!

I hope it's in Ottawa. Maybe Ottawa can finally be "something".

Oh me oh my. FingersCrossed

Please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE!!!!!

80 Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:34 pm

Cap'n Clutch

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:No word on a date yet? Have they even booked the Church or the hall? Ahhhhh!

I hope it's in Ottawa. Maybe Ottawa can finally be "something".

Oh me oh my. FingersCrossed

Please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE!!!!!

Maybe we should hold a rally or start a petition? Ahhhhh!


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

81 Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:35 pm

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:No word on a date yet? Have they even booked the Church or the hall? Ahhhhh!

I hope it's in Ottawa. Maybe Ottawa can finally be "something".

Oh me oh my. FingersCrossed

Please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE!!!!!

Maybe we should hold a rally or start a petition? Ahhhhh!

You mean the Sun hasn't already started one?

82 Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:37 pm

Cap'n Clutch

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:No word on a date yet? Have they even booked the Church or the hall? Ahhhhh!

I hope it's in Ottawa. Maybe Ottawa can finally be "something".

Oh me oh my. FingersCrossed

Please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE!!!!!

Maybe we should hold a rally or start a petition? Ahhhhh!

You mean the Sun hasn't already started one?

NOOO! Can you believe it???? I'm getting really worried. There's been absolutely no news since the engagement was anounced. NONE ZERO. Not even a rumour!!! Ahhhhh! Ohnoes!


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

83 Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:17 pm

SensGirl11

avatar
Mod
Mod
Until last night Fisher has sucked since he proposed. Hopefully yesterday was us seeing Mikey playing well again. We need him now more than ever.

84 Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:30 pm

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SensGirl11 wrote:Until last night Fisher has sucked since he proposed. Hopefully yesterday was us seeing Mikey playing well again. We need him now more than ever.

Mike Fisher never sucks. He either plays hurt or does "other things". Like bringing intangibles, for example.

85 Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:37 pm

hemlock

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Until last night Fisher has sucked since he proposed. Hopefully yesterday was us seeing Mikey playing well again. We need him now more than ever.

Mike Fisher never sucks. He either plays hurt or does "other things". Like bringing intangibles, for example.

I encourage you to look at the 2008-2009 season.

86 Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:39 pm

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
hemlock wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Until last night Fisher has sucked since he proposed. Hopefully yesterday was us seeing Mikey playing well again. We need him now more than ever.

Mike Fisher never sucks. He either plays hurt or does "other things". Like bringing intangibles, for example.

I encourage you to look at the 2008-2009 season.

Right. He was doing "other things" back then. He earned every dime of that 6 million by skating really fast and hitting people.

Can we all go back to crapping on Kovalev and Picard now?

87 Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:43 pm

hemlock

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
SeawaySensFan wrote:
hemlock wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Until last night Fisher has sucked since he proposed. Hopefully yesterday was us seeing Mikey playing well again. We need him now more than ever.

Mike Fisher never sucks. He either plays hurt or does "other things". Like bringing intangibles, for example.

I encourage you to look at the 2008-2009 season.

Right. He was doing "other things" back then. He earned every dime of that 6 million by skating really fast and hitting people.

Can we all go back to crapping on Kovalev and Picard now?

I'm happy to take a big, fat, sweaty, steamer on Kovalev anyplace, anytime, anywhere. Picard not so much. He's a depth guy and relative to his place on the team is way outperforming Kovalev.

88 Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:47 pm

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
No way the wedding takes place in Ottawa. Spezza didn't get married in Hog Town, did he? It's almost always the bride's home town. It'll be in Muskogee or Checotah, or it could be Nashville, since that's where she spends much of her time now.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

89 Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:50 pm

Cap'n Clutch

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:No way the wedding takes place in Ottawa. Spezza didn't get married in Hog Town, did he? It's almost always the bride's home town. It'll be in Muskogee or Checotah, or it could be Nashville, since that's where she spends much of her time now.

There better be pictures at least. Dammit!


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

90 Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:23 pm

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Let's see if this works ...

View Larger Map


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

91 Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:26 pm

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
That was Muskogee (whee she was born). Here is where she grew up:


View Larger Map


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

92 Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:55 pm

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
wprager wrote:No way the wedding takes place in Ottawa. Spezza didn't get married in Hog Town, did he? It's almost always the bride's home town. It'll be in Muskogee or Checotah, or it could be Nashville, since that's where she spends much of her time now.

There better be pictures at least. Dammit!
Cuz there aren't enough already....?

http://images.google.ca/images?gbv=2&hl=en&safe=off&sa=1&q=carrie+underwood&btnG=Search&aq=f&oq=&start=0

Wink

93 Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! on Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:01 pm

Cap'n Clutch

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
wprager wrote:No way the wedding takes place in Ottawa. Spezza didn't get married in Hog Town, did he? It's almost always the bride's home town. It'll be in Muskogee or Checotah, or it could be Nashville, since that's where she spends much of her time now.

There better be pictures at least. Dammit!
Cuz there aren't enough already....?

http://images.google.ca/images?gbv=2&hl=en&safe=off&sa=1&q=carrie+underwood&btnG=Search&aq=f&oq=&start=0

Wink

Yeah but who doesn't love a set of wedding pictures from a Senators Hockey player wedding? Am I right or what? Cool


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum