GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » What team(s) can you not stand watching?

What team(s) can you not stand watching?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16What team(s) can you not stand watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: What team(s) can you not stand watching? on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:17 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Meh... there's no team that I "can't stand watching"... I just can't stand the Sens losing! Heh heh. I love hockey so I'll watch it if I can.

17What team(s) can you not stand watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: What team(s) can you not stand watching? on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:21 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
shabbs wrote:Meh... there's no team that I "can't stand watching"... I just can't stand the Sens losing! Heh heh. I love hockey so I'll watch it if I can.

Ditto, but what about the Devils at the Bruins? How can you watch that?

18What team(s) can you not stand watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: What team(s) can you not stand watching? on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:23 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:Meh... there's no team that I "can't stand watching"... I just can't stand the Sens losing! Heh heh. I love hockey so I'll watch it if I can.

Ditto, but what about the Devils at the Bruins? How can you watch that?
Sure it can get boring... but not enough to make me say "I can't stand this" and flip the channel.

19What team(s) can you not stand watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: What team(s) can you not stand watching? on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:39 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SensGirl11 wrote:In order:

New Jersey
New York Rangers
Don't care much for St. Louis or Nashville or Dallas.
Then Boston

Here's my list, also in order:

New Jersey
New Jersey
New Jersey
Kazakhstan

20What team(s) can you not stand watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: What team(s) can you not stand watching? on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:41 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
I was only half joking about Kazakhstan.

21What team(s) can you not stand watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: What team(s) can you not stand watching? on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:37 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:I was only half joking about Kazakhstan.

Is it fluffy in here? Lalalala

22What team(s) can you not stand watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: What team(s) can you not stand watching? on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:40 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
No.

23What team(s) can you not stand watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: What team(s) can you not stand watching? on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:40 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
MAy be.

24What team(s) can you not stand watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: What team(s) can you not stand watching? on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:40 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Well I think so.

25What team(s) can you not stand watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: What team(s) can you not stand watching? on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:55 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:I was only half joking about Kazakhstan.

Is it fluffy in here? Lalalala

Fluffy, with a chance of meatballs.

26What team(s) can you not stand watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: What team(s) can you not stand watching? on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:55 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Fluffy meatballs.

27What team(s) can you not stand watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: What team(s) can you not stand watching? on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:56 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
But that probably goes without saying.

28What team(s) can you not stand watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: What team(s) can you not stand watching? on Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:50 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:But that probably goes without saying.

When it comes to fluff there's no such thing as something going without saying.

- Unknown Author

29What team(s) can you not stand watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: What team(s) can you not stand watching? on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:08 am

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

speaking of fluffy - even though I live here, I can't stand watching Pittsburgh. They have the worst homer commentators in the league...

30What team(s) can you not stand watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: What team(s) can you not stand watching? on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:16 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Number Twenty Nine wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

speaking of fluffy - even though I live here, I can't stand watching Pittsburgh. They have the worst homer commentators in the league...

Interesting. I never thought of it from that angle. I was only thinking in terms of the actual on ice product. The commentators are so bad that the play on the ice can't overcome their homer-ism?

- Unknown Author

31What team(s) can you not stand watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: What team(s) can you not stand watching? on Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:25 am

sidstu

Rookie
Rookie
new jersey hockey wins games--jacques lemaire can coach my habs any day--the bottom line is that they close the deal

32What team(s) can you not stand watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: What team(s) can you not stand watching? on Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:26 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
sidstu wrote:new jersey hockey wins games--jacques lemaire can coach my habs any day--the bottom line is that they close the deal

Very true but do you enjoy watching them or do you enjoy the results it produces?

- Unknown Author

33What team(s) can you not stand watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: What team(s) can you not stand watching? on Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:27 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Number Twenty Nine wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Interesting. I never thought of it from that angle. I was only thinking in terms of the actual on ice product. The commentators are so bad that the play on the ice can't overcome their homer-ism?

New Jersey wins that dubious battle too. Brutal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum