You are not connected. Please login or register

» Other Sports Talk » Football - Euro and NA » NFL: Patriots, Brady and Belichik go down in flames... how sweet it was

NFL: Patriots, Brady and Belichik go down in flames... how sweet it was

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Anyone else grinning from ear to ear to see the Patriots, Brady and Belichik go down in FLAMES this past weekend?

Damn straight. It was a thing of beauty.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
shabbs wrote:Anyone else grinning from ear to ear to see the Patriots, Brady and Belichik go down in FLAMES this past weekend?

Who did they lose to?

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
Who's in the running now? When is the big day?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:Anyone else grinning from ear to ear to see the Patriots, Brady and Belichik go down in FLAMES this past weekend?

Who did they lose to?
Ravens destroyed them.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SensGirl11 wrote:Who's in the running now? When is the big day?
Colts and the Saints are looking real good, and as much as it makes me PUKE to say this, the Cowboys are playing pretty damn well. I can see them upsetting the Vikes this weekend. Jets/Chargers will also be an interesting game.

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran
I'm predicting a Chargers-Vikes Superbowl Shabbs -- with the Chargers taking it.

Also, what's the playoffs without some nice upsets? Cardinals take care of the Saints this weekend -- the Saints have been playing crappy ball the past couple of weeks.

I too hope the Cowboys get blown out, would love to see the look on Jerry Jones face.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Would absolutely LOVE for the Cards to upset the Saints. It would bring me pure joy.

hemlock

hemlock
All-Star
All-Star
When does the NFL season end?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
hemlock wrote:When does the NFL season end?
The Super Bowl is February 7th, 2010.

Oddly enough, the Pro Bowl is the weekend before. It's usually after.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran
c'mon SAINTS NFL: Patriots, Brady and Belichik go down in flames... how sweet it was 557710

hemlock

hemlock
All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:

That seems really strange. I wonder if the Superbowl teams will send their players. How'd you like to be a fan of the team who's got starter X out for the Superbowl because of a fluff game.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Well, I like the Patriots NFL: Patriots, Brady and Belichik go down in flames... how sweet it was 446866 .

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
hemlock wrote:
shabbs wrote:

That seems really strange. I wonder if the Superbowl teams will send their players. How'd you like to be a fan of the team who's got starter X out for the Superbowl because of a fluff game.
Indeed... that's why it's always been after the Super Bowl. None of the playoff teams would send their players for fear of injury. The Pro Bowl is utter crap anyway, I never watch it, no one really does. It seems that this is an attempt to get it to be more interesting and watched.

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran
So happy the Patriots lost... Just look at my display pic and you will know why... Every game is gonna be a good one i think this weekend... Some really good matchups... Ill even admit the Ravens scare the crap out of me for tomorow...

Go Colts!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
My predictions for this weekend:

Saints over the Cardinals
Ravens over the Colts
Vikings over the Cowboys
Chargers over the Jets

I'd like to see the Cards take down the Saints. The Cowboys are playing well but I can't see them getting past the Vikes. Chargers/Jets could be a very close game. I do believe the Ravens are going to upset the Colts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum