You are not connected. Please login or register

Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

91 Re: Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:25 pm

sens4win


Veteran
Veteran
SpezDispenser wrote:
sens4win wrote:i would want doughty no way i would get him i would want kopitar slim chance but faire trade a first probable and schenn for the fun of it.

That dial tone you hear is LA hanging up on you. They need Kopitar to challenge for the Cup.

Only non-roster players please!
thats what burke should have been hearing on sunday

92 Re: Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:31 pm

PTFlea


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
sens4win wrote:thats what burke should have been hearing on sunday

I'm not sure...that could have been the shrewdest trade ever. Phaneuf was the black plague eating at the locker room of the Flames and Sutter got back Hagman (great player, great character), White (good player, awesome character), Stajan (decent player, good character).

The other black plague? Olli Jokinen, who's probably playing one of his last games ever as a Flame. He's gone by the deadline.

93 Re: Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:39 pm

PKC


All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:
sens4win wrote:thats what burke should have been hearing on sunday

I'm not sure...that could have been the shrewdest trade ever. Phaneuf was the black plague eating at the locker room of the Flames and Sutter got back Hagman (great player, great character), White (good player, awesome character), Stajan (decent player, good character).

The other black plague? Olli Jokinen, who's probably playing one of his last games ever as a Flame. He's gone by the deadline.

He's gone by tonight/tomorrow morning according to Dreger.

94 Re: Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:41 pm

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
PKC wrote:
He's gone by tonight/tomorrow morning according to Dreger.

Fair enough. When did he say that? And what's the trade, do you know?

95 Re: Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:44 pm

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Sutter is apparently insisting that if he takes Kotalik, he gets Callahan. Interesting...

96 Re: Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:49 pm

PKC

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:Sutter is apparently insisting that if he takes Kotalik, he gets Callahan. Interesting...

What the hell? It's obvious all 3 of the GMs have lost their collective minds.

97 Re: Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:05 pm

rooneypoo

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:Sutter is apparently insisting that if he takes Kotalik, he gets Callahan. Interesting...

Callahan is a better player than either Kotalik or Higgins... than both combined, in fact.

98 Re: Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:17 pm

hemlock

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:Fan 960 Calgary and they said tomorrow they are expected to announce Kovalchuk for Kotalik, Boyd and 1st round pick (2011).

SD says:

Worst trade in history.

No kidding. The best piece of that package, the 1st, isn't that great either with 2011 looking to be a weak draft.

This is got to be the move that gets Waddell run out of town. I just can't believe there is any truth to this.

99 Re: Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:33 pm

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
rooneypoo wrote:
Callahan is a better player than either Kotalik or Higgins... than both combined, in fact.

I call BS even though it makes sense. If we take your horrendous salary dump, we get a decent player. But Callahan? I dunno...that smells of bad move. Not to mention adding Jokinen, but he could be neat to watch in NY.

100 Re: Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:37 pm

M_Christopher

avatar
Sophomore
Sophomore
hemlock wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Fan 960 Calgary and they said tomorrow they are expected to announce Kovalchuk for Kotalik, Boyd and 1st round pick (2011).

SD says:

Worst trade in history.

No kidding. The best piece of that package, the 1st, isn't that great either with 2011 looking to be a weak draft.

This is got to be the move that gets Waddell run out of town. I just can't believe there is any truth to this.

Wow, as bad as Eklund is....the Fan comes out and tops him

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

101 Re: Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:41 pm

hemlock

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
M_Christopher wrote:
hemlock wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Fan 960 Calgary and they said tomorrow they are expected to announce Kovalchuk for Kotalik, Boyd and 1st round pick (2011).

SD says:

Worst trade in history.

No kidding. The best piece of that package, the 1st, isn't that great either with 2011 looking to be a weak draft.

This is got to be the move that gets Waddell run out of town. I just can't believe there is any truth to this.

Wow, as bad as Eklund is....the Fan comes out and tops him



I guess the statute of limitation on talking Dung about Eklund has run out already?

102 Re: Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:01 pm

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Dreger two minutes ago:

"Jokinen and Prust look good tonight. Wonder how they'll look tomorrow in Rangers blue?"


In other news, the Flames want to leave the ice early to pack his Dung up for him.

103 Re: Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:07 pm

M_Christopher

avatar
Sophomore
Sophomore
hemlock wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:
hemlock wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Fan 960 Calgary and they said tomorrow they are expected to announce Kovalchuk for Kotalik, Boyd and 1st round pick (2011).

SD says:

Worst trade in history.

No kidding. The best piece of that package, the 1st, isn't that great either with 2011 looking to be a weak draft.

This is got to be the move that gets Waddell run out of town. I just can't believe there is any truth to this.

Wow, as bad as Eklund is....the Fan comes out and tops him



I guess the statute of limitation on talking Dung about Eklund has run out already?

Haha, just a playful shot.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

104 Re: Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:35 pm

LeCaptain

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Calgary shouldn't trade away their 1st rounder year after year when their prospect pool is one of the worst in the league.

105 Re: Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:43 pm

M_Christopher

avatar
Sophomore
Sophomore
marakh wrote:Calgary shouldn't trade away their 1st rounder year after year when their prospect pool is one of the worst in the league.

Yeah it's shallow but I wouldn't say it's among the worse.

Nemisz, Erixon, Puustinen and Backlund are blue-chippers and those four along are better than most...but trading Aulie didn't help matters.

But I digress, your right they shouldn't keep trading away their firsts, no team should but you can always count on Burke

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

106 Re: Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) on Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:54 am

M_Christopher

avatar
Sophomore
Sophomore
It's official now

Jokinen/Prust for Higgins/Kotalik

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=308648

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

107 Re: Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) on Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:00 am

cain69


Prospect
Prospect
How funny is that, earlyer tonight i traded away Kotalik to Ott in the sim while NYR traded him aswell on the same night to Calgary

108 Re: Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:36 am

Guest


Guest
M_Christopher wrote:It's official now

Jokinen/Prust for Higgins/Kotalik

[url=http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=308648
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=308648[/quote[/url]]

What do you think? Personally I think Calgary will win out on these deals. I realize the loss of Phaneuf and Aulie are pretty big, but gaining Hagman, Higgings, Kotlalik, and Stajan should solve their offensive woes.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum