You are not connected. Please login or register

 » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010

Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Canada vs. Norway, Feb 16, 2010

Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_lcap20%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_lcap217%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 2 ]
Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_lcap20%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_lcap217%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 2 ]
Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_lcap266%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 66% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 11]

Hockeyhero22000


Veteran
Veteran
getzlaf on the delayed penalty

hemlock


All-Star
All-Star
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:getzlaf on the delayed penalty

Now here's a guy I can cheer for! Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 9 270956

sens4win


Veteran
Veteran
sorry to post this hear but it seems alot of people are paying attention to this thread, i was just wondering about some of the avatars that say Guest no picture nothing, who are they ? and heatley scores kids got a lot of points for Canada

KubaTrooper

KubaTrooper
Prospect
Prospect
hemlock wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
hemlock wrote:
I cringed hearing that OLE BS.

Why are they doing that, that isn't cool at all.

PS, where is that weak chant that some idiot made up for Canada? Something about He Ho Canada Go or something idiotic like that.

I prefer the OLE chant. Straight up.


Oh man... are they planning on doing that every freakin' goal all tournie???

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
sens4win wrote:sorry to post this hear but it seems alot of people are paying attention to this thread, i was just wondering about some of the avatars that say Guest no picture nothing, who are they ? and heatley scores kids got a lot of points for Canada

is that in older threads if it is that is people who have left this site

hemlock

hemlock
All-Star
All-Star
KubaTrooper wrote:
hemlock wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
hemlock wrote:
I cringed hearing that OLE BS.

Why are they doing that, that isn't cool at all.

PS, where is that weak chant that some idiot made up for Canada? Something about He Ho Canada Go or something idiotic like that.

I prefer the OLE chant. Straight up.


Oh man... are they planning on doing that every freakin' goal all tournie???

I retract my previous statement. They just sound dumb doing it.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Getzlaf is a monster, to quote Benis. Wow, is he ever awesome. The Iginla goal was one of the goals of the year IMO, beauty. Heatley's shot was a laser, what can you say? He scored beauties (usually against the Norways of the World mind you).

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Beast shift from Morrow. Everyone's getting into it.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
Iggy gets the Hattrick

KubaTrooper

KubaTrooper
Prospect
Prospect
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Iggy gets the Hattrick

Not bad for a "4th liner"

hemlock

hemlock
All-Star
All-Star
KubaTrooper wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Iggy gets the Hattrick

Not bad for a "4th liner"

Nash - Crosby - Iginla

That's your top line right there, at least so far anyway. Incredible chemistry. More than the SJ trio that's played together all year.

hemlock

hemlock
All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:Getzlaf is a monster, to quote Benis. Wow, is he ever awesome. The Iginla goal was one of the goals of the year IMO, beauty. Heatley's shot was a laser, what can you say? He scored beauties (usually against the Norways of the World mind you).

Reminds me of the "Hitler finding out about Heatley invoking his NTC" video.....

" I COULD SCORE A HATTRICK AGAINST BELARUS!!"

hemlock

hemlock
All-Star
All-Star
Thank god Iginla had a hattrick, or else people would be talking about Dung-Head's two goal performance....

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran
hemlock wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Getzlaf is a monster, to quote Benis. Wow, is he ever awesome. The Iginla goal was one of the goals of the year IMO, beauty. Heatley's shot was a laser, what can you say? He scored beauties (usually against the Norways of the World mind you).

Reminds me of the "Hitler finding out about Heatley invoking his NTC" video.....

" I COULD SCORE A HATTRICK AGAINST BELARUS!!"
reminds me of all the heatley vids on youtube have you seen the one were he always says im dany Diddling heatley

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Iggy said Crosby is the best player in the world. If Crosby played with Iginla in Pittsburgh, they would be tearing up the league.

hemlock

hemlock
All-Star
All-Star
Big Ev wrote:Iggy said Crosby is the best player in the world. If Crosby played with Iginla in Pittsburgh, they would be tearing up the league.

Iginla has NEVER had an elite centre in Calgary. If he had, he's be close to 600 goals by now. Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Norway - 7:30PM EST. Tues. Feb 16, 2010 - Page 9 270956

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Big Ev wrote:Iggy said Crosby is the best player in the world. If Crosby played with Iginla in Pittsburgh, they would be tearing up the league.

You could definitely say that.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star
Big Ev wrote:Iggy said Crosby is the best player in the world. If Crosby played with Iginla in Pittsburgh, they would be tearing up the league.

Well obviously he's not going to say Ovechkin or Malkin or Lidstrom is.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum