GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » Most Disappointing Player in Men's Hockey (So far)

Most Disappointing Player in Men's Hockey (So far)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

M_Christopher

Sophomore
Sophomore
It's Nash/Getzlaf/Perry now, that should be quite the handful for the Germans.

Not sold on Staal/Crosby/Iginla. Richards looked good with Crosby, but I guess it was all for nothing.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

I like Staal there.

M_Christopher

Sophomore
Sophomore
N4L wrote:I like Staal there.

Yeah, it's Iggy on the line that has me scratching my head, he's been invisible in the past two games.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
M_Christopher wrote:It's Nash/Getzlaf/Perry now, that should be quite the handful for the Germans.

Not sold on Staal/Crosby/Iginla. Richards looked good with Crosby, but I guess it was all for nothing.

Didn't Iginla already play himself off Crosby's wing? I guess Team Canada owes Iginla something for his years of service? Most Disappointing Player in Men's Hockey (So far) - Page 5 270956

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
M_Christopher wrote:It's Nash/Getzlaf/Perry now, that should be quite the handful for the Germans.

Staal is good, but why isn't one of the best passers of our generation with one of the best goal-scorers of our generation? Diddle the San Jose line, get Heatley with Crosby...now.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Didn't Iginla already play himself off Crosby's wing? I guess Team Canada owes Iginla something for his years of service? Most Disappointing Player in Men's Hockey (So far) - Page 5 270956

Didn't Devo hear someone say he was injured? Sarcasm

SpezDispenser wrote:

Staal is good, but why isn't one of the best passers of our generation with one of the best goal-scorers of our generation? Diddle the San Jose line, get Heatley with Crosby...now.

cause Heatley probably whined to be on a line with Thornton and Marleau... I say double shift Morrow and Richards.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum