You are not connected. Please login or register

 » Alphabet soup + Anouncements! » Random Thoughts - NON Hockey talk » comrie asks hillary in marriage... and she says.

comrie asks hillary in marriage... and she says.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Flo The Action


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
i'm surpised to have found this in a "hum hum" respectful hockey site but you have to admit, by the look on his face you know what's going on. "it's neil and bob having a good time"

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
I believe this is a fake, by the way.

This site has a series of photos:
http://boston.barstoolsports.com/random-thoughts/hillary-duff-teaches-all-girls-how-to-handle-getting-engaged/

It's just a little too convenient.

Flo The Action


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:I believe this is a fake, by the way.

This site has a series of photos:
http://boston.barstoolsports.com/random-thoughts/hillary-duff-teaches-all-girls-how-to-handle-getting-engaged/

It's just a little too convenient.
it looks like the real thing to me, it looks like a paparazzi got a whole bunch of photos. and it looks like duff(on the other photos) and that is comrie for sure.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:I believe this is a fake, by the way.

This site has a series of photos:
http://boston.barstoolsports.com/random-thoughts/hillary-duff-teaches-all-girls-how-to-handle-getting-engaged/

It's just a little too convenient.
it looks like the real thing to me, it looks like a paparazzi got a whole bunch of photos. and it looks like duff(on the other photos) and that is comrie for sure.

She's just blowing raspberries on his tummy.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:I believe this is a fake, by the way.

This site has a series of photos:
http://boston.barstoolsports.com/random-thoughts/hillary-duff-teaches-all-girls-how-to-handle-getting-engaged/

It's just a little too convenient.
it looks like the real thing to me, it looks like a paparazzi got a whole bunch of photos. and it looks like duff(on the other photos) and that is comrie for sure.

She's just blowing raspberries on his tummy.

That sounds too Austin Powers to be true.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:I believe this is a fake, by the way.

This site has a series of photos:
http://boston.barstoolsports.com/random-thoughts/hillary-duff-teaches-all-girls-how-to-handle-getting-engaged/

It's just a little too convenient.
it looks like the real thing to me, it looks like a paparazzi got a whole bunch of photos. and it looks like duff(on the other photos) and that is comrie for sure.

She's just blowing raspberries on his tummy.

There, fixed my post Smile


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
http://www.okmagazine.com/2010/08/hilary-duff-mike-comrie-tie-the-knot/

Comrie and Duff were married Saturday. Yes... slow news day.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Dash wrote:http://www.okmagazine.com/2010/08/hilary-duff-mike-comrie-tie-the-knot/

Comrie and Duff were married Saturday. Yes... slow news day.


And getting slower by the minute.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum