NHL Center Ice 2008-09 Pre-Season Schedule

    Share
    avatar
    shabbs
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer

    Number of posts : 31416
    Location : I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

    NHL Center Ice 2008-09 Pre-Season Schedule

    Post by shabbs on Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:35 pm

    Saw this listed over on HFBoards and thought I'd post it here...

    2008-09 NHL PRESEASON SCHEDULE
    NHL CENTER ICE - CANADA ONLY

    DATE AWAY HOME EST NATL NATL AWAY TV HOME TV
    20-Sep NYR OTT 7:00 MSG SNET-E
    22-Sep OTT NYR 7:00 No TV MSG
    22-Sep BUF TOR 7:30 No TV SNET-O
    22-Sep VAN EDM 9:00 SNET-P No TV
    23-Sep NYR TB 7:30 MSG No TV
    23-Sep EDM VAN 10:00 No TV SNET-P
    24-Sep NYR NJD 7:00 MSG No TV
    24-Sep PHL OTT 7:00 No TV SNET-E
    24-Sep PHX CGY 8:30 No TV SNET-W
    25-Sep TB NYR 7:00 No TV MSG
    26-Sep PIT TOR 7:30 No TV LEAFS TV
    27-Sep NJD NYR 2:00 No TV MSG
    27-Sep TOR BUF 7:00 LEAFS TV
    27-Sep MON OTT 7:00 No TV SNET-E
    28-Sep VAN ANA 8:05 SNET-P No TV
    29-Sep STL TOR 7:30 No TV LEAFS TV
    30-Sep CGY EDM 9:00 SNET-W SNET-W
    30-Sep NYR SC Bern 12:00 NHLN-US NHLN-C MSG No TV
    1-Oct NYR Metallurg Magnitogorsk 1:45 NHLN-US NHLN-C
    1-Oct TOR STL 8:30 LEAFS TV
    3-Oct TOR DET 7:30 LEAFS TV
    4-Oct DET TOR 7:00 No TV LEAFS TV
    5-Oct BUF DET 5:00 NHLN-US NHLN-C No TV FSN-D
    5-Oct CBJ TOR 5:00 TBD LEAFS TV

    Hopefully we'll get the regular season schedule soon.
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54585
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: NHL Center Ice 2008-09 Pre-Season Schedule

    Post by PTFlea on Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:01 pm

    Thanks Shabbs.
    avatar
    Riprock
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 11867
    Age : 33
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: NHL Center Ice 2008-09 Pre-Season Schedule

    Post by Riprock on Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:15 pm

    what about the Frolunda-Sens game?
    avatar
    shabbs
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer

    Number of posts : 31416
    Location : I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

    Re: NHL Center Ice 2008-09 Pre-Season Schedule

    Post by shabbs on Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:34 pm

    I've heard it's being covered but have not seen a schedule of it...
    avatar
    smash88
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Number of posts : 1354
    Age : 33
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-09-26

    Re: NHL Center Ice 2008-09 Pre-Season Schedule

    Post by smash88 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:30 am

    Does anyone know when the Regular Season schedule for CI comes out??
    avatar
    shabbs
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer

    Number of posts : 31416
    Location : I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

    Re: NHL Center Ice 2008-09 Pre-Season Schedule

    Post by shabbs on Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:33 am

    smash88 wrote:Does anyone know when the Regular Season schedule for CI comes out??
    Last year they released it very late in Sept. So, hopefully it will be out in a few days.
    avatar
    smash88
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Number of posts : 1354
    Age : 33
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-09-26

    Re: NHL Center Ice 2008-09 Pre-Season Schedule

    Post by smash88 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:39 am

    shabbs wrote:
    smash88 wrote:Does anyone know when the Regular Season schedule for CI comes out??
    Last year they released it very late in Sept. So, hopefully it will be out in a few days.

    Well I hope so... Who is it that releases it?
    avatar
    shabbs
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer

    Number of posts : 31416
    Location : I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

    Re: NHL Center Ice 2008-09 Pre-Season Schedule

    Post by shabbs on Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:46 am

    smash88 wrote:
    shabbs wrote:
    smash88 wrote:Does anyone know when the Regular Season schedule for CI comes out??
    Last year they released it very late in Sept. So, hopefully it will be out in a few days.

    Well I hope so... Who is it that releases it?
    It's usually released by the cable providers indicating which channels will be carrying which games etc...
    avatar
    smash88
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Number of posts : 1354
    Age : 33
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-09-26

    Re: NHL Center Ice 2008-09 Pre-Season Schedule

    Post by smash88 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:01 am

    shabbs wrote:
    smash88 wrote:
    shabbs wrote:
    smash88 wrote:Does anyone know when the Regular Season schedule for CI comes out??
    Last year they released it very late in Sept. So, hopefully it will be out in a few days.

    Well I hope so... Who is it that releases it?
    It's usually released by the cable providers indicating which channels will be carrying which games etc...

    Well I guess on NHL.com you can just take their schedule... It has all of the broadcast schedule on it too... Or is it different?
    avatar
    shabbs
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer

    Number of posts : 31416
    Location : I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

    Re: NHL Center Ice 2008-09 Pre-Season Schedule

    Post by shabbs on Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:16 am

    smash88 wrote:Well I guess on NHL.com you can just take their schedule... It has all of the broadcast schedule on it too... Or is it different?
    That schedule won't show you which games are on NHL CI. Not every single game is on NHL CI and pre-season coverage is pretty shoddy, as we've seen.
    avatar
    smash88
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Number of posts : 1354
    Age : 33
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-09-26

    Re: NHL Center Ice 2008-09 Pre-Season Schedule

    Post by smash88 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:18 am

    shabbs wrote:
    smash88 wrote:Well I guess on NHL.com you can just take their schedule... It has all of the broadcast schedule on it too... Or is it different?
    That schedule won't show you which games are on NHL CI. Not every single game is on NHL CI and pre-season coverage is pretty shoddy, as we've seen.

    Yeah the pre-season has been horrendous... I still haven't seen the Habs play yet... and I think they've played 6 or 7 games already... it's ridiculous.. I really hope the regular season isn't like that...
    avatar
    Riprock
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 11867
    Age : 33
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: NHL Center Ice 2008-09 Pre-Season Schedule

    Post by Riprock on Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:24 am

    When is the next Sens game?
    avatar
    smash88
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Number of posts : 1354
    Age : 33
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-09-26

    Re: NHL Center Ice 2008-09 Pre-Season Schedule

    Post by smash88 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:27 am

    DashRiprock wrote:When is the next Sens game?

    They play Frolunda on October 2nd... 1pm eastern time... Not sure if it's televised though...
    avatar
    Riprock
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 11867
    Age : 33
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: NHL Center Ice 2008-09 Pre-Season Schedule

    Post by Riprock on Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:11 pm

    Doesn't look so... and the CI schedule doesn't have it... darn.
    avatar
    smash88
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Number of posts : 1354
    Age : 33
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-09-26

    Re: NHL Center Ice 2008-09 Pre-Season Schedule

    Post by smash88 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:19 pm

    Next year i'll just wait till October to order CI, save myself $30....

    Sponsored content

    Re: NHL Center Ice 2008-09 Pre-Season Schedule

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:45 pm