You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Welcome Aboard » Introductions » Newbie

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Newbie Empty Newbie on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:05 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran
Guys, I've managed to recruit a die hard Bruins fans to join our ranks, Nav00ee. He's gong to check us out and hopefully join the sim.

I'm going to sit down with him and show him the ropes tomorrow, likely.

2Newbie Empty Re: Newbie on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:06 pm

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran
Cool stuff, it'll be nice to have some fresh blood aboard.

3Newbie Empty Re: Newbie on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:08 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran
stempniaksen wrote:Cool stuff, it'll be nice to have some fresh blood aboard.

I've already warned him that as a new GM, he'll be attacked like a piece of venison in a wolfpack Newbie 270956

4Newbie Empty Re: Newbie on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:10 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
beedub wrote:Guys, I've managed to recruit a die hard Bruins fans to join our ranks, Nav00ee. He's gong to check us out and hopefully join the sim.

Will he be offended if anyone mentions that Mark Recchi is 200 years of age?

5Newbie Empty Re: Newbie on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:10 pm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran
beedub wrote:

I've already warned him that as a new GM, he'll be attacked like a piece of venison in a wolfpack Newbie 270956
lol being the latest GM on the sim i would know keep bogosian close lol dont let savard (in my case getzlaf) get attacked either

6Newbie Empty Re: Newbie on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:11 pm

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran
beedub wrote:

I'll only attack his picks and prospects, i swear, lol Newbie 270956

7Newbie Empty Re: Newbie on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:12 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran
sens4win wrote:
beedub wrote:

lol being the latest GM on the sim i would know keep bogosian close lol dont let savard (in my case getzlaf) get attacked either

I showed him the Bruins roster page, and his eyes kind of lit up when he saw the Bruins lineup basically intact, with Bogosian though.

You'll have better luck proving Susan Boyle is potential Playmate than prying Bogo out of him

8Newbie Empty Re: Newbie on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:16 pm

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran
beedub wrote:
sens4win wrote:
beedub wrote:

I showed him the Bruins roster page, and his eyes kind of lit up when he saw the Bruins lineup basically intact, with Bogosian though.

You'll have better luck proving Susan Boyle is potential Playmate than prying Bogo out of him

A powerhouse roster like that could use a guy like Markov though. Would only take Bogo and a 1st in return Newbie 754246

9Newbie Empty Re: Newbie on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:17 pm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran
stempniaksen wrote:
beedub wrote:
sens4win wrote:
beedub wrote:

A powerhouse roster like that could use a guy like Markov though. Would only take Bogo and a 1st in return Newbie 754246
to bad i only have phaneuf and bergeron to offer him what a pity Sarcasm

10Newbie Empty Re: Newbie on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:26 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SeawaySensFan wrote:
beedub wrote:Guys, I've managed to recruit a die hard Bruins fans to join our ranks, Nav00ee. He's gong to check us out and hopefully join the sim.

And if that doesn't offend him, how about "The Bruins' top priority this off-season will be to re-sign Mark Recchi. I hear they have already secured him a place at an exclusive, local retirement community."

11Newbie Empty Re: Newbie on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:27 pm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran
wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

And if that doesn't offend him, how about "The Bruins' top priority this off-season will be to re-sign Mark Recchi. I hear they have already secured him a place at an exclusive, local retirement community."
lol lets not go there again, we dont want to bring out the UFA count either

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum