You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28

OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Canada vs. U.S.A. for the Gold - Feb. 28, 2010

OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 3 Vote_lcap225%OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 25% [ 2 ]
OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 3 Vote_lcap225%OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 25% [ 2 ]
OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 3 Vote_lcap213%OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 13% [ 1 ]
OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 3 Vote_lcap212%OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 12% [ 1 ]
OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Go Canada, keep up the pressure, get a little more selfish and bulge the twine a few more times...then...after the happiness of winning, we can also look forward to trade bonanza-ing in the morning. Lalalala

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
I Stall injured? He looks like he's labouring out there. No acceleration at all.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Nice PK there.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
YESSSS!!!!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
CP24! Keep it up boys.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Who was the guy covering him? Pavelski. Love the PVR Smile

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
The Americans keep going out of their way to hit Pronger. They're just going to get him angry. Some of them were blatant late hits.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Nice save, Lou!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
They've got a 2 goal lead, they have to start hitting now. Kane is allowed to pick up way too much speed through neutral ice. Hit that little mugger till his mouthguard is out permanently.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Bugger.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Maybe now that it's a one-goal game the refs sill stop trying to even things up.

I wonder if the same people that talk bad about iginla for laughing and having a good time are going to talk crap about doughty for bopping to the music? there is no difference other than wanting to complain about something just to hear yourself.

that goal is doughtys fault for having fun on the bench.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Wow, wake up guys.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
STHU Parise. That play started with a hig stick and continued through an offside. What was *he* complaining to the ref about?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Did Crosby just get high sticked?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
wprager wrote:Wow, wake up guys.

On that play (guy in front tips it and it gos through Luongo and just by the post) where was Pronger? 5 on 5 and the guy is alone right in front of the goal. Pronger was a good 10 feet away.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
LOL, Prager's talking to himself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum