You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 67]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
cloverleaf wrote:
marakh wrote:How does Carey Price get back to back starts?
THis organization has nobody to blame than themselves.

Halak started and got pulled after allowing something like 5 goals on (15 or so) shots

Yeah, they actually played better with Price in goal -- they went 1-1 with Price Smile

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran
wprager wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:

Halak started and got pulled after allowing something like 5 goals on (15 or so) shots

Yeah, they actually played better with Price in goal -- they went 1-1 with Price Smile
price use to be the futur of this franchise and a year later hese Mr. Backup

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:

More like, they played better with Markov, and the goalies are irrelevant...

BTW, Subban looks impressive. As impressive as Karlsson.

Getzlaf is playing and already has an assist General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league 754246

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league 422187

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star
marakh wrote:BTW, Subban looks impressive. As impressive as Karlsson.

Well I wouldn't go that far, but he's played well, yeah. I should point out he's also a year older and ~30lbs heavier than EK.

Still, it's too bad for him he got sent back to Hamilton.

Gohan wrote:Getzlaf is playing and already has an assist General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league 754246

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league 422187

when i saw that injury i thought he was out for a LONG time. longer than 1 game for sure. 1 month yes. good for him. i wonder how sore it is on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the worst, i'm thinking 7. if the olympics weren't around the corner, he would be missing 6+ games imo

Who knows, really though...I've had a similar injury that kept me off my feet for only two days...granted, I was much younger at that time than he is now. It's hard to say, but we've all seen injuries that "should've" been worse and weren't...

Gohan wrote:Who knows, really though...I've had a similar injury that kept me off my feet for only two days...granted, I was much younger at that time than he is now. It's hard to say, but we've all seen injuries that "should've" been worse and weren't...

leaving the rink in a boot and crutches though made me piece 2 and 2 together and come up with my original thoughts.
you have alfie like healing powers and getzlaf just added a 2nd assist. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league 62136

i think we can agree that canada is a much better team with getzlaf than carter.

Urkie

Urkie
Sophomore
Sophomore
cloverleaf wrote:i think we can agree that canada is a much better team with getzlaf than carter.

They'd be better off with both.

Carter over Bergeron? Every single time...

Urkie wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:i think we can agree that canada is a much better team with getzlaf than carter.

bergeron is on team canada largely due to his faceoff %. other factors as well, but he is on there for that reason.

Urkie

Urkie
Sophomore
Sophomore
cloverleaf wrote:
Urkie wrote:

bergeron is on team canada largely due to his faceoff %. other factors as well, but he is on there for that reason.

I'm not going to argue with that but Carter is a better player then Bergeron is...

Carter's been one of the best players in the league of late.

Urkie wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:
Urkie wrote:

I'm not going to argue with that but Carter is a better player then Bergeron is...

agreed.
agreed.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Urkie wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:
Urkie wrote:

Didn't they send the best players in Turin?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
The AHL has suspended Marlies' forward Andre Deveaux indefinitely for throwing a roll of tape at a fan. http://www.tsn.ca/ahl/story/?id=310326

Tsk tsk tsk.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 67]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum