You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 67]

Urkie wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:
Urkie wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:i think we can agree that canada is a much better team with getzlaf than carter.

They'd be better off with both.

Carter over Bergeron? Every single time...

bergeron is on team canada largely due to his faceoff %. other factors as well, but he is on there for that reason.

I'm not going to argue with that but Carter is a better player then Bergeron is...

Carter's been one of the best players in the league of late.

agreed.
agreed.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star
Urkie wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:
Urkie wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:i think we can agree that canada is a much better team with getzlaf than carter.

bergeron is on team canada largely due to his faceoff %. other factors as well, but he is on there for that reason.

I'm not going to argue with that but Carter is a better player then Bergeron is...

Carter's been one of the best players in the league of late.

Didn't they send the best players in Turin?

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star
The AHL has suspended Marlies' forward Andre Deveaux indefinitely for throwing a roll of tape at a fan. http://www.tsn.ca/ahl/story/?id=310326

Tsk tsk tsk.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran
Dash wrote:The AHL has suspended Marlies' forward Andre Deveaux indefinitely for throwing a roll of tape at a fan. http://www.tsn.ca/ahl/story/?id=310326

Tsk tsk tsk.
lol Laughing3

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star
Urkie wrote:

All I have to say is that if Bergeron doesn't produce results playing on Sidney's wing - which is a big reason why they chose him I heard - then Team Canada management are gonna look like amateurs.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
A bunch of AHL'ers were assigned to their respective teams with the Olympic break on. Brian Lee was among them. Also, TB placed Bochenski on waivers.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Dash wrote:A bunch of AHL'ers were assigned to their respective teams with the Olympic break on. Brian Lee was among them. Also, TB placed Bochenski on waivers.

There should be a limit on how many times a player can be put on waivers. That's like the 50th time for Bochenski.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SpezDispenser wrote:
Dash wrote:A bunch of AHL'ers were assigned to their respective teams with the Olympic break on. Brian Lee was among them. Also, TB placed Bochenski on waivers.

There should be a limit on how many times a player can be put on waivers. That's like the 50th time for Bochenski.

Maybe the Sens should pick him up. He played pretty good with Spezza that one pre-season. Sarcasm

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Maybe the Sens should pick him up. He played pretty good with Spezza that one pre-season. Sarcasm

Sure, you never know! Ahhhhh!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Yeah that guy tore up the pre-season, then disappeared. Also remember when Hamel scored a hat-trick vs. Buffalo?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Dash wrote:Yeah that guy tore up the pre-season, then disappeared. Also remember when Hamel scored a hat-trick vs. Buffalo?

No.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I was kidding about Bochenski for the record. :crossarms:

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SpezDispenser wrote:I was kidding about Bochenski for the record. :crossarms:

I was too. I find that sarcasm smiley works best. Or you can just say your SSF. Wink

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Dark Sarcasm - Definition - Anything SSF says while in a room at night with no lighting. Also works in a room with no lighting and no windows during the day time. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 2 Pbucket

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Dark Sarcasm - Definition - Anything SSF says while in a room at night with no lighting. Also works in a room with no lighting and no windows during the day time. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Prohibited in the classroom.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Dark Sarcasm - Definition - Anything SSF says while in a room at night with no lighting. Also works in a room with no lighting and no windows during the day time. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Prohibited in the classroom.

Only if the Teachers leave those kids alone.

- Unknown Author

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Well played sir, well played

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum