You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 67]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Dark Sarcasm - Definition - Anything SSF says while in a room at night with no lighting. Also works in a room with no lighting and no windows during the day time. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Prohibited in the classroom.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Dark Sarcasm - Definition - Anything SSF says while in a room at night with no lighting. Also works in a room with no lighting and no windows during the day time. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Prohibited in the classroom.

Only if the Teachers leave those kids alone.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star
Well played sir, well played

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
http://wild.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=518903&navid=DL|MIN|home

Clutterbuck extended by the Wild for 3 years.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:http://wild.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=518903&navid=DL|MIN|home

Clutterbuck extended by the Wild for 3 years.

Great signing for them. Need guys like that for your team to perform in the postseason.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
http://twitter.com/JeffMarek

Rene Bourque signs multi year deal.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=311479

6 year, 3.3 per. Could be a steal for years!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Wow, I didn't realize he was worth that much money to be honest.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
41 points in 53 games, easily worth it IMO. He is quite good defensively, fast and plays hard.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
62 ish points, yeah that's probably about right 3.3. He probably got a little more for the term as well.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Alex Auld claimed by the Rangers on re-entry.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Janssen suspended 5 games for head shot on Matt Bradley on Feb. 13. Better late than never?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Foligno may be on the ice tomorrow for a light skate (no equipment) and could return to action in two weeks.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:Alex Auld claimed by the Rangers on re-entry.

I guess we tend to forget that King Henrik doesn't really have a backup. Still a baffling move from the Stars point of view.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Foligno may be on the ice tomorrow for a light skate (no equipment) and could return to action in two weeks.

Maybe this is our big deadline acquisition? General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 3 258437

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:Foligno may be on the ice tomorrow for a light skate (no equipment) and could return to action in two weeks.

Maybe this is our big deadline acquisition? General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 3 258437
what having foligno back ?

TSN did a "Best of the NHL" for goals and there wasn't a single Sens highlight (other than several where we get scored on)...not even Regin's wrap...and one for hits and Volchenkov is nowhere to be found...unbelievable. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 3 233319

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran
Gohan wrote:TSN did a "Best of the NHL" for goals and there wasn't a single Sens highlight (other than several where we get scored on)...not even Regin's wrap...and one for hits and Volchenkov is nowhere to be found...unbelievable. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 3 233319
haters and i bet you they were all capitals and pens clips

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum