GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 67]

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:Wolski scores the game-winning goal vs his former team tonight with 23 seconds left.

You can't make that Dung up! Ahhhhh!

Karma. Serves Colorado right for making such a stupid move. Only thing worth watching or supporting the Avs for is Duchene now.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:Oh wow, Montreal lost last night? Facepalm

Facepalm ???
you should be Ole!

Laugh1

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:By the way, with the latest loss, the Leafs are 40 points from 90 with 19 games to go. If they went 19-0-0 to finish the season they would get 88 points. They are officially done.

So this is when they start playing some worry-free hockey. I'm a little worried about tomorrow night.

Don't say that to beedub. He still thinks they have a shot. Laughing3

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Looks like St-Louis and all the young kids are again mirroring last year's season.

hemlock

hemlock
All-Star
All-Star
marakh wrote:Looks like St-Louis and all the young kids are again mirroring last year's season.

How far out are they? There are so many teams within a few points of each other. It won't be easy for sure.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
hemlock wrote:
marakh wrote:Looks like St-Louis and all the young kids are again mirroring last year's season.

How far out are they? There are so many teams within a few points of each other. It won't be easy for sure.

one poitn out of 8th^^

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star
Don't know if it's been talked about yet, but did anyone see Maxim Lapierre board Scott Nichol yesterday?

How is this guy allowed to play in a professional hockey league?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
PKC wrote:Don't know if it's been talked about yet, but did anyone see Maxim Lapierre board Scott Nichol yesterday?

yes.

Dash wrote:Max Lapierre continues to show what a loser he is. Did you see his dirty hit on Nichol? I hope someone literally ends his life next game.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Carey Price showed last night that he will still become an elite goalie. He had a gem of a game.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
PKC wrote:Don't know if it's been talked about yet, but did anyone see Maxim Lapierre board Scott Nichol yesterday?

Just saw it, this punk's number needs to be punched once and for all.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Big Ev wrote:Carey Price showed last night that he can still become an elite goalie. He had a gem of a game.

Fixed that for you Smile

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Lapierre suspended 4 games. Should be more.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran
I hope that someone gets that piece of sh!t good when he comes back. What an idiot

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I think it should have been about 2 games. The 4 games is because of the name- Max Lapierre. I can guarantee that if Ovechkin did something like this, he would get 1 game. It wasn't the dirtiest play of the year like many are saying, but it was cheap. Although, even though he gets 4 games, I'm not too dissapointed because hey, we all hate the Habs General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 6 85287

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Remember when Emery whacked him in the face? General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 6 62136

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Big Ev wrote:I think it should have been about 2 games. The 4 games is because of the name- Max Lapierre. I can guarantee that if Ovechkin did something like this, he would get 1 game. It wasn't the dirtiest play of the year like many are saying, but it was cheap. Although, even though he gets 4 games, I'm not too dissapointed because hey, we all hate the Habs General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 6 85287

But he was also smiling on the bench afterwards.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran
are you kidding me? Have you seen the hit? It's a dangerous play, with intent to injure. 2 fricking games? You can't be serious.

I agree that there's a double-standard for superstars (including Ovenchkin) but that's a different issue. The other 675 players in the NHL hit a guy like Lapierre did, they get 4 games minimum.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Yeah, but I don't think the league should be looking at anything but the incident itself. I don't think they should take into consideration whether Lapierre was smiling or feeling bad about the hit. I don't know, it's kind of a grey area, because you can't add games to his suspension just because he wa smirking like a douche.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum