GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 63 of 67]

PKC


All-Star
All-Star
Buffalo up 4-2 against the Rangers. With Philadelphia beating Toronto right now, this could eliminate the Rangers from the playoffs, clinch the division for the Sabres and vault the Flyers ahead of the Bruins.

SensHulk


All-Star
All-Star
PKC wrote:
Michallica wrote:Just won tickets on the radio to Alfie's 1000 game celebration. Still shaking General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 63 805406 General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 63 95132 General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 63 226479

Sweet deal! Congratulations.

Thanks guys. Now....who to take with me? General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 63 128942

Ev


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Alex Ovechkin the selfish douche gets an EN goal to tie Crosby with 48 goals and Sedin with 106 points.

Guest


Guest
PKC wrote:Buffalo up 4-2 against the Rangers. With Philadelphia beating Toronto right now, this could eliminate the Rangers from the playoffs, clinch the division for the Sabres and vault the Flyers ahead of the Bruins.
Rangers still control their own destiny. Win their last 3 including one of their last 2 in regulation and they are in.

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran
Michallica wrote:
PKC wrote:
Michallica wrote:Just won tickets on the radio to Alfie's 1000 game celebration. Still shaking General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 63 805406 General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 63 95132 General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 63 226479

Sweet deal! Congratulations.

Thanks guys. Now....who to take with me? General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 63 128942

Just gonna throw it out there, but me? haha

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Pittsburgh should go 3-0 in their final 3 games, while New Jersey may lose to the Sabres and may lose to either Florida or NYI, giving the Pens the division title.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Big Ev wrote:Alex Ovechkin the selfish douche gets an EN goal to tie Crosby with 48 goals and Sedin with 106 points.

Heh, I knew it. But that's OK, let him have the regular season h/w and have little left for the *real* stuff.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
RobbyJ wrote:
PKC wrote:Buffalo up 4-2 against the Rangers. With Philadelphia beating Toronto right now, this could eliminate the Rangers from the playoffs, clinch the division for the Sabres and vault the Flyers ahead of the Bruins.
Rangers still control their own destiny. Win their last 3 including one of their last 2 in regulation and they are in.

Including back to back Rangers vs Flyers this weekend. Ahhhhh!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
RIP Calgary. The Flames have been extinguished.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Brodeur with another shutout. I'm soooo glad that Pittsburgh has a tough schedule to finish up. Just watch Boston and the Flyers (Rangers?) battle it out as to who gets to face the Devils in round 1. I mean, honestly, would you rather face Washington or Brodeur? Can the Devils play the Bruins in round one and *bot teams* get eliminated? Please?


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
RobbyJ wrote:
PKC wrote:Buffalo up 4-2 against the Rangers. With Philadelphia beating Toronto right now, this could eliminate the Rangers from the playoffs, clinch the division for the Sabres and vault the Flyers ahead of the Bruins.
Rangers still control their own destiny. Win their last 3 including one of their last 2 in regulation and they are in.

The pissed their destiny away for nearly 80 games. What makes you think they'll do anything different now? Flyers will get at least a single point out of the head-on games.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
DUCHE!!! Scored the SO winner and playoff clinching goal for Colorado.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:RIP Calgary. The Flames have been extinguished.
Sad day... the Flame are my "other" team. What are they going to do in the off-season to address this? And what happened to Iggy towards the end of the season... bah.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:RIP Calgary. The Flames have been extinguished.

Let this be a lesson. There is a thing called too much defense and not enough offense. When the weight of the team is on Iginla and Langkow - and no one else whatsoever, you're doomed. It's great to have a Top 4 D of Giordano, Phaneuf, Bouwmeester and Reghier to start the year - and even better to have a nice goalie as well, but if no one can score, you're doomed.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:RIP Calgary. The Flames have been extinguished.

Let this be a lesson. There is a thing called too much defense and not enough offense. When the weight of the team is on Iginla and Langkow - and no one else whatsoever, you're doomed. It's great to have a Top 4 D of Giordano, Phaneuf, Bouwmeester and Reghier to start the year - and even better to have a nice goalie as well, but if no one can score, you're doomed.

Iggy to Ottawa? Stay tuned. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 63 159628

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
They have a lot of guys that are 20 goal scorers, the problem was too much change to a team that was in a position to make the playoffs. They could very well be in the playoffs now if they had stayed with the team they stated the year off with. Then they could have dealt with off-season changes.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:RIP Calgary. The Flames have been extinguished.

Let this be a lesson. There is a thing called too much defense and not enough offense. When the weight of the team is on Iginla and Langkow - and no one else whatsoever, you're doomed. It's great to have a Top 4 D of Giordano, Phaneuf, Bouwmeester and Reghier to start the year - and even better to have a nice goalie as well, but if no one can score, you're doomed.

Iggy to Ottawa? Stay tuned. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 63 159628

I would love to obviously, but I wonder what the price would be? Wiercioch, Regin, Foligno?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Not that I am interested in obtaining a soon to be 33-year old with a $7-million dollar cap hit, but from Ottawa's perspective, you would have to move some salary, like Kovalev and or Kuba, and from Calgary's perspective they'd want roster players and picks and or prospects. You'd think Phaneuf, who is younger and cheaper, would be a comparable starting point for any talks.

Again though, I am not interested. Ottawa needs to develop their younger and cheaper players.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 63 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum