GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » All things PLAYOFFS! » Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition

Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

76Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 6 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition on Sat May 29, 2010 9:31 am

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
Final reminder!!! (yeah, pun intended). Get me your picks by puck-drop tonight!!!

77Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 6 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition on Sat May 29, 2010 10:14 pm

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
Updated spreadsheet has been uploaded: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/955066/2010_PlayOffs_Pool.xls

78Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 6 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:30 am

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
Congratulations to Bramlet07 who wins with 65 points. Second place honors go to Michaillica with 58. Tied for third Fish12 and A-Train with 55 points each.

And for the first time that I can remember, I'm dead last with 12 points. Dash(18), thanks for trying to keep me company.

Until next year ...

79Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 6 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:43 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Would I have won if the Hawks had won in 5?


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

80Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 6 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:58 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Would I have won if the Hawks had won in 5?

Nope. Hobiesens would have won with 62, with Michallica and sens4win tied for 2nd with 58 each; you would have had 51.

Just take the spreadsheet and enter whatever final result you want to test out in the XXXn format (e.g. CHI5, PHI56, etc.)


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

81Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 6 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:07 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Would I have won if the Hawks had won in 5?

Nope. Hobiesens would have won with 62, with Michallica and sens4win tied for 2nd with 58 each; you would have had 51.

Just take the spreadsheet and enter whatever final result you want to test out in the XXXn format (e.g. CHI5, PHI56, etc.)

I can't access anything from dropbox.


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

82Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 6 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition on Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:53 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
damn it! If only they won in 7!!

This was alot of fun btw Prags. Congrats to Bramlet. Perhaps we can have more of these...something for draft day maybe?

83Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 6 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:28 am

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran
To be fair, I can see the future Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 6 159628

84Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 6 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:28 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ugh I was close! If Philly won in 7 I would have smoked away the competition!

85Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 6 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:38 pm

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore
1 darn game, if only they could have won it in 5!!!!

86Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 6 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:21 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Would I have won if the Hawks had won in 5?

Nope. Hobiesens would have won with 62, with Michallica and sens4win tied for 2nd with 58 each; you would have had 51.

Just take the spreadsheet and enter whatever final result you want to test out in the XXXn format (e.g. CHI5, PHI56, etc.)

I can't access anything from dropbox.


Try it from home. Stop wasting my tax money.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum