You are not connected. Please login or register

Playoff Pool

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Playoff Pool Interest

Playoff Pool - Page 3 Vote_lcap281%Playoff Pool - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 81% [ 13 ]
Playoff Pool - Page 3 Vote_lcap219%Playoff Pool - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 19% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

31Playoff Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:40 pm

SensGirl11


Mod
Mod
Please e-mail your entries to this email address

gmhpool@yahoo.ca
thanks!!

32Playoff Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:32 pm

Guest


Guest
wait are we just picking from the boxes or do we have to be cap compliant?

33Playoff Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:33 pm

SensGirl11


Mod
Mod
DirtyDave wrote:wait are we just picking from the boxes or do we have to be cap compliant?

Just picking from boxes, 2 players per box, except for the Dark Horse box and the Goalie boxes, only 1 from those.

34Playoff Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:35 pm

Guest


Guest
oh ok.. the spreadsheet has other tabs that threw me off... sorry.

35Playoff Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:17 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
DirtyDave wrote:oh ok.. the spreadsheet has other tabs that threw me off... sorry.

hehehe, I realized that just now. My bad. I thought I had deleted them.

To everyone in the pool, ignore the 1st and 2nd tabs on the sheet.
Thanks!

36Playoff Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:24 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SensGirl11 wrote:It is ready to go, it's also on page 1 of this thread. I will also (or SpezD) send out a mass PM for anyone else who is interested.

If you want, one of the admins could create a group and make you the group administrator. Then you could add all the poolies to the group and make PMs easier (no mass PMs).

As for the spreadsheet, if we really only have to pick names from 'Sheet1' then you should get rid of the other worksheets in that spreadsheet. Just right-click the worksheet name at the bottom and select Delete. Without those other worksheets the spreadsheet will be much smaller and won't require people to figure out whether they want to enable macros or not, when opening it up.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

37Playoff Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:26 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:If you want, one of the admins could create a group and make you the group administrator. Then you could add all the poolies to the group and make PMs easier (no mass PMs).

As for the spreadsheet, if we really only have to pick names from 'Sheet1' then you should get rid of the other worksheets in that spreadsheet. Just right-click the worksheet name at the bottom and select Delete. Without those other worksheets the spreadsheet will be much smaller and won't require people to figure out whether they want to enable macros or not, when opening it up.

For sure you should delete the other selections.

38Playoff Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:38 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
so i am just a tad confused for all the players we take just one or two players from each box?
than one goalie from each box and one dark horse?

39Playoff Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:39 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
Yeah, that's what I had done originally, i'm not sure why they were still there. I dont' want anyone to get confused.

Please only choose your players from Sheet 1 with the title at the top of GMHockey Playoff Pool.

As for the group, that would be great! Thanks!

40Playoff Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:40 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:so i am just a tad confused for all the players we take just one or two players from each box?
than one goalie from each box and one dark horse?

That's right, 2 players per box, with the exception of the "Dark Horse" box and the goalie boxes. You should only be picking 1 player per box for those 3.

I know, it's kind of worded in a confusing way, I was trying to make it simple.

41Playoff Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:44 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
SensGirl11 wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:so i am just a tad confused for all the players we take just one or two players from each box?
than one goalie from each box and one dark horse?

That's right, 2 players per box, with the exception of the "Dark Horse" box and the goalie boxes. You should only be picking 1 player per box for those 3.

I know, it's kind of worded in a confusing way, I was trying to make it simple.

i wasnt sure where i kind have just jumped in since spez said if we didnt do it we would just be scared so i thought i wouldlgive it a shot

42Playoff Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:46 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:so i am just a tad confused for all the players we take just one or two players from each box?
than one goalie from each box and one dark horse?

That's right, 2 players per box, with the exception of the "Dark Horse" box and the goalie boxes. You should only be picking 1 player per box for those 3.

I know, it's kind of worded in a confusing way, I was trying to make it simple.

i wasnt sure where i kind have just jumped in since spez said if we didnt do it we would just be scared so i thought i wouldlgive it a shot

It's going to be lots of fun. It isn't the same watching the playoffs if you don't have some pools going. Smile

43Playoff Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:48 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
SensGirl11 wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:so i am just a tad confused for all the players we take just one or two players from each box?
than one goalie from each box and one dark horse?

That's right, 2 players per box, with the exception of the "Dark Horse" box and the goalie boxes. You should only be picking 1 player per box for those 3.

I know, it's kind of worded in a confusing way, I was trying to make it simple.

i wasnt sure where i kind have just jumped in since spez said if we didnt do it we would just be scared so i thought i wouldlgive it a shot

It's going to be lots of fun. It isn't the same watching the playoffs if you don't have some pools going. Smile

is there a specific way you want us to send you the picks that would make it easier for you?

44Playoff Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:56 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star
Could we update the first post to include ALL of the modified instruction, submission information and deadline, please? I don't feel like reading through every post to figure it out.

45Playoff Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:00 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
PKC wrote:Could we update the first post to include ALL of the modified instruction, submission information and deadline, please? I don't feel like reading through every post to figure it out.

Done. It's all there.

46Playoff Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:10 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I'm in, picks are sent!

47Playoff Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:11 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:so i am just a tad confused for all the players we take just one or two players from each box?
than one goalie from each box and one dark horse?

That's right, 2 players per box, with the exception of the "Dark Horse" box and the goalie boxes. You should only be picking 1 player per box for those 3.

I know, it's kind of worded in a confusing way, I was trying to make it simple.

i wasnt sure where i kind have just jumped in since spez said if we didnt do it we would just be scared so i thought i wouldlgive it a shot

It's going to be lots of fun. It isn't the same watching the playoffs if you don't have some pools going. Smile

is there a specific way you want us to send you the picks that would make it easier for you?

If you could send it to me at gmhpool@yahoo.ca, that would be great.

48Playoff Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:11 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
PKC wrote:Could we update the first post to include ALL of the modified instruction, submission information and deadline, please? I don't feel like reading through every post to figure it out.

No problem, I'll take care of it.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum