You are not connected. Please login or register

 » All things PLAYOFFS! » Playoff Pool

Playoff Pool

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Playoff Pool Interest

Playoff Pool - Page 5 Vote_lcap281%Playoff Pool - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 81% [ 13 ]
Playoff Pool - Page 5 Vote_lcap219%Playoff Pool - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 19% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 11]

61Playoff Pool - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:25 am

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispenser wrote:It's a one-time pick process, yeah. It'll be easy as 1-2-3, literally. Again, anyone who doesn't play in this one is yellow. Ahhhhh!

More like 1-2-3-4-5-... umm-3-4-6-7-8-9-dangit!-1-10-11-12-wth?-1-2-13-14-Oh for pete's sake!-5-15-16-....-39!

Wait ... what? I can't pick *both of those, they're up against each other in the first round. Oh no, here we go again.

1 ... 2 ... (slower this time, pay attention you idiot!) 3 ... 4 ... ...

62Playoff Pool - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:29 am

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
The Dark Horse should definitely be the same rule as for backups (although it could be argued that Niemi is *not* the backup). I read somewhere that Spezza said Chris Kelly is a dark-horse. How can you argue with "Giggles".

63Playoff Pool - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:14 am

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
OK, all my picks are in ... and I am very afraid. Playoff Pool - Page 5 Afraid-male-afraid-frightened-smiley-emoticon-000293-medium

Quick nit-pick: it would have really helped me if the teams were mentioned next to the player names. I am embarrassed to say how many I wasn't sure about. I still thought Lombardi was in Calgary!



Last edited by wprager on Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total

64Playoff Pool - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:33 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:It's a one-time pick process, yeah. It'll be easy as 1-2-3, literally. Again, anyone who doesn't play in this one is yellow. Ahhhhh!

More like 1-2-3-4-5-... umm-3-4-6-7-8-9-dangit!-1-10-11-12-wth?-1-2-13-14-Oh for pete's sake!-5-15-16-....-39!

Wait ... what? I can't pick *both of those, they're up against each other in the first round. Oh no, here we go again.

1 ... 2 ... (slower this time, pay attention you idiot!) 3 ... 4 ... ...

I gave you a plus for making me laugh.


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

65Playoff Pool - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:35 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
LOL, I made my choices in 2 minutes.

66Playoff Pool - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:29 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
wprager wrote:OK, all my picks are in ... and I am very afraid. Playoff Pool - Page 5 Afraid-male-afraid-frightened-smiley-emoticon-000293-medium

Quick nit-pick: it would have really helped me if the teams were mentioned next to the player names. I am embarrassed to say how many I wasn't sure about. I still thought Lombardi was in Calgary!

Good point, next time I'll ensure to add the team names in brackets. I had the same issue to be honest and I was the one prepping it, that's kinda sad. Facepalm I had to ask SpezD a few times after teams were eliminated on Sunday, where does this guy play? And this guy...

67Playoff Pool - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:30 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
For our next one I will also leave the dark horse area blank and we can all choose who we want. I thought this way would be interesting though.

68Playoff Pool - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:33 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
So far I have 10 pools in, thanks guys! Smile

69Playoff Pool - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:52 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SensGirl11 wrote:For our next one I will also leave the dark horse area blank and we can all choose who we want. I thought this way would be interesting though.

I'll pick Malkin as the dark horse, then Smile


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

70Playoff Pool - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:00 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
wprager wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:For our next one I will also leave the dark horse area blank and we can all choose who we want. I thought this way would be interesting though.

I'll pick Malkin as the dark horse, then Smile

Laugh1 That's why I didn't leave it blank. That's the problem with letting people choose. We'll figure something out though, maybe I can just make a longer list.

71Playoff Pool - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:02 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SensGirl11 wrote:
wprager wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:For our next one I will also leave the dark horse area blank and we can all choose who we want. I thought this way would be interesting though.

I'll pick Malkin as the dark horse, then Smile

Laugh1 That's why I didn't leave it blank. That's the problem with letting people choose. We'll figure something out though, maybe I can just make a longer list.

Just make it so the dark horse cannot be a player already in a box. But, dang, I wanted to pick Kid Karlsson.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

72Playoff Pool - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:19 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I'm in! Picks have been emailed.

73Playoff Pool - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:23 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
wprager wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
wprager wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:For our next one I will also leave the dark horse area blank and we can all choose who we want. I thought this way would be interesting though.

I'll pick Malkin as the dark horse, then Smile

Laugh1 That's why I didn't leave it blank. That's the problem with letting people choose. We'll figure something out though, maybe I can just make a longer list.

Just make it so the dark horse cannot be a player already in a box. But, dang, I wanted to pick Kid Karlsson.

You could pick him if you want, box 18. Sarcasm

74Playoff Pool - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:24 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
shabbs wrote:I'm in! Picks have been emailed.

Great, thanks!

I've got at least 13 now, not including mine and SpezD's, so we should have a fun pool going.

75Playoff Pool - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:24 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
So far I have received the following pools;

Dash
Jamvan
Marakh
SDH89
DirtyDave
BigEv
HockeyHero2000
PKC
Caissie_1
shabbs
SpezDispenser
Sens4Win
wprager

Keep 'em coming! You have until 6pm tomorrow. Ahhhhh!

76Playoff Pool - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:11 pm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran
damn i picked crosby thinking great its crosby he gets points all the time, well he has only 2 goals against ottawa damn it why dont i think before i choose!!!

77Playoff Pool - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:17 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
sens4win wrote:damn i picked crosby thinking great its crosby he gets points all the time, well he has only 2 goals against ottawa damn it why dont i think before i choose!!!

I'm sure that won't matter if they get past us...and expect Crosby to put up some points against us this time around. Also expect Spezza and Alfie to get more than 1 point this series.

78Playoff Pool - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff Pool on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:50 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
I have the following people in the pool

BigEv
Caissie_1
Dash
DirtyDave
Fish12
HockeyHero22000
Jamvan
Marakh
PKC
SDH89
Sens4Win
SensGirl11
Shabbs
SpezDispenser
wprager

Thanks for getting your picks in! You still have until 6pm to get them in.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum