GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay!

Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! Empty Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:07 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I saw this on Sportsnet.ca and I had to post it. Ian "Pens Miss playoffs in '09" Mendes has predicted that the Pens will win this series in six games therefore the Sens should win. Laughing3

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2010/04/13/mendes_picking_pens/

- Unknown Author

2Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! Empty Re: Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:12 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
I love Ian for being wrong. He's good for that.

3Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! Empty Re: Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:14 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
This matchup is definitely making me feel funny, and not in a bad way. Wink
I dont' know, there's something in the air this year...

4Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! Empty Re: Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:15 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
I gotta feeling....tonight's gonna be a good night...Go Sens Go!!!

5Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! Empty Re: Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:15 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
Am I the only one getting pumped when I hear that song now?

6Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! Empty Re: Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:21 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SensGirl11 wrote:Am I the only one getting pumped when I hear that song now?

Yes?

7Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! Empty Re: Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:25 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Yes?

It only pumps me up if I'm in the arena but that could just be because I'm in the arena. Smile

- Unknown Author

8Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! Empty Re: Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:27 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Yes?

It only pumps me up if I'm in the arena but that could just be because I'm in the arena. Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! 54934

I Gotta Feeling... Cotton-Eyed Joe... same difference. Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! 159628

9Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! Empty Re: Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:33 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
It's kind of an annoying song, but it's perfect for playoffs, IMO. I wouldn't listen to it just for fun. Dancing

10Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! Empty Re: Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:34 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Yes?

It only pumps me up if I'm in the arena but that could just be because I'm in the arena. Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! 54934

I Gotta Feeling... Cotton-Eyed Joe... same difference. Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! 159628

Laugh1 it's true.

11Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! Empty Re: Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:34 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

You're not the only one! There are hordes of 12 year old girls (and perhaps 12 year old 'dudes') who LOVE that song.

12Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! Empty Re: Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:43 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
SpezDispenser wrote:

You're not the only one! There are hordes of 12 year old girls (and perhaps 12 year old 'dudes') who LOVE that song.

Awww Laughing3 Facepalm

13Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! Empty Re: Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:46 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! 62136 I couldn't help that snarky remark. Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! Herz

14Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! Empty Re: Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:16 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
personnaly i find some Danko Jones does a much better job.

15Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! Empty Re: Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:18 pm

Spirou

Spirou
Prospect
Prospect
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Yes?

That's a Beatles song from Let It Be -- you know:

Ev'rybody had a hard year
Ev'rybody had a good time
Ev'rybody had a wet dream,
Ev'rybody saw the sunshine

Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! 7438 Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! 95132

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum