You are not connected. Please login or register

 » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay!

Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:46 am

PTFlea


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! - Page 2 62136 I couldn't help that snarky remark. Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! - Page 2 Herz

17Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:16 pm

Flo The Action


All-Star
All-Star
personnaly i find some Danko Jones does a much better job.

18Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:18 pm

Spirou


Prospect
Prospect
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Am I the only one getting pumped when I hear that song now?

Yes?

It only pumps me up if I'm in the arena but that could just be because I'm in the arena. Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! - Page 2 54934

I Gotta Feeling... Cotton-Eyed Joe... same difference. Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! - Page 2 159628

That's a Beatles song from Let It Be -- you know:

Ev'rybody had a hard year
Ev'rybody had a good time
Ev'rybody had a wet dream,
Ev'rybody saw the sunshine

Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! - Page 2 7438 Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! - Page 2 95132

19Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:29 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SensGirl11 wrote:Am I the only one getting pumped when I hear that song now?
Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh.

I'm so immature.

20Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:36 pm

Devo


Sophomore
Sophomore
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Am I the only one getting pumped when I hear that song now?

Yes?

It only pumps me up if I'm in the arena but that could just be because I'm in the arena. Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! - Page 2 54934

I Gotta Feeling... Cotton-Eyed Joe... same difference. Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! - Page 2 159628

Want to pump me up...
Nickelback's rendition of Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting

21Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:36 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Am I the only one getting pumped when I hear that song now?
Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh.

I'm so immature.
Laughing3

22Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:49 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Am I the only one getting pumped when I hear that song now?

Yes?

Pretty much, yeah.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

23Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:50 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Devo wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Am I the only one getting pumped when I hear that song now?

Yes?

It only pumps me up if I'm in the arena but that could just be because I'm in the arena. Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! - Page 2 54934

I Gotta Feeling... Cotton-Eyed Joe... same difference. Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! - Page 2 159628

Want to pump me up...
Nickelback's rendition of Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting

As much as I think Sir Elton John is a prick, I still prefer the original. Reminds me of "Fandango" as well. Great little movie.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

24Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:00 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
shabbs wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Am I the only one getting pumped when I hear that song now?
Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh.

I'm so immature.

OMG, I didn't even notice that the first time. Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! - Page 2 489887

25Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:01 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Am I the only one getting pumped when I hear that song now?
Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh.

I'm so immature.

OMG, I didn't even notice that the first time. Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! - Page 2 489887
HA HA! You need to work on your dirty mind...

Wink

26Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:24 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
So that's the song you use in the bedroom eh? Too much info? Sarcasm


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

27Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:27 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Cap'n Clutch wrote:So that's the song you use in the bedroom eh? Too much info? Sarcasm
Oh no... now when we all hear that song... we'll think of...

OH NO!!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

28Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:17 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Am I the only one getting pumped when I hear that song now?
Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh.

I'm so immature.

OMG, I didn't even notice that the first time. Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! - Page 2 489887
HA HA! You need to work on your dirty mind...

Wink

Oh Shabbs!! Facepalm Laughing3 You're too much sometimes.

29Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:19 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:So that's the song you use in the bedroom eh? Too much info? Sarcasm
Oh no... now when we all hear that song... we'll think of...

OH NO!!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

See what happens when you have too dirty a mind. Sarcasm


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

30Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:30 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SensGirl11 wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Am I the only one getting pumped when I hear that song now?
Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh.

I'm so immature.

OMG, I didn't even notice that the first time. Ian Mendes Picks the Pens in 6 so...Yay! - Page 2 489887
HA HA! You need to work on your dirty mind...

Wink

Oh Shabbs!! Facepalm Laughing3 You're too much sometimes.
I always say, life is more interesting when you live it with no lines.

Wink

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum