GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Thomas with a double roughing after being interfered with by Chimera. If he doesn't keep his cool it could be a long afternoon.

2-2 and no points for Ovechkin yet.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Is it NBC's camera angles or are the Caps very slow? They look like they are skating in a Monday night pickup game after the Thanksgiving weekend.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
caissie_1 wrote:
wprager wrote:
Dash wrote:Come on! Stamkos for Rocket. And I think Sedin is safe for the Art Ross.

Are you sure about that? When Boudreau was asked how much time Ovie will get, he said "As much as it takes."

20 mins left and Ovy is pointless to date... Never count him out but I sure hope he goes pointless today! I dont want him to win anything.

He's a hot dog and a bit of a dirty player (this year), but what have you got against him? Smile

He's put up these numbers while leading his team in hits and missing 10 games. Besides, that trophy for getting the most goals is very aptly named -- the Richard.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
What is Thomas complaining about? He was a good 3 feet outside his crease and his own defenseman pushed Laich on top of him.

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran
wprager wrote:
caissie_1 wrote:
wprager wrote:
Dash wrote:Come on! Stamkos for Rocket. And I think Sedin is safe for the Art Ross.

Are you sure about that? When Boudreau was asked how much time Ovie will get, he said "As much as it takes."

20 mins left and Ovy is pointless to date... Never count him out but I sure hope he goes pointless today! I dont want him to win anything.

He's a hot dog and a bit of a dirty player (this year), but what have you got against him? Smile

He's put up these numbers while leading his team in hits and missing 10 games. Besides, that trophy for getting the most goals is very aptly named -- the Richard.

Im just tired of him... I want to see someone new win and plus he's a dirty player... Well he's getting dirtier lol! I just havent enjoyed watching him this year and feel as each year goes by his elite status is going to much to his head.

Not a huge grudge against OV... He's one hell of a player I would rather see Sedin win the scoring title and Stamkos or Crosby win the Richard!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
So Crosby and Stamkos would split the Rocket as it stands - and the three of them would split if OV scores? Sounds like a great PR thing for the NHL to me.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Sorry, I get it now, Stamkos and OV are tied. I'm all for OV winning the Art Ross, but hopefully they stay tied in goals.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
No one is going for my joke? Ovechkin to win the Richard? The Dick?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Well he's not going to win the Art Ross. I have to admit, I can't stand the Sedins and I hate one of them winning that. How many points behind is Crosby? And Stamkos is too one-dimensional for my liking. Like I said, 10 fewer games, while leading his team in hits (only *some* of them were dirty).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Wow, Washington does not look like a Stanley Cup finalist.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Let's go Sid, win that Rocket Richard!

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran
Big Ev wrote:Let's go Sid, win that Rocket Richard!

Or Stamkos... Would be a great finish to his year but I do hope Sid tap's 51!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Four games missed to suspensions. Would be great if he lost the Richard by 1 goal. Make him think twice about reckless hits.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:No one is going for my joke? Ovechkin to win the Richard? The Dick?

You keep dangling your Richard and maybe someone will bite Laughing3

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Dash wrote:
wprager wrote:No one is going for my joke? Ovechkin to win the Richard? The Dick?

You keep dangling your Richard and maybe someone will bite Laughing3

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 4 OUCH

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore
After the first period, Flyers outshoot the Rangers 18 to 4 but the Rangers are winning 1-0.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Hobiesens wrote:After the first period, Flyers outshoot the Rangers 18 to 4 but the Rangers are winning 1-0.

Shelley has two goals this year -- the one today and another one on Friday, also against the Flyers.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet:

I was watching this last night, thinking, those guys could be unbeatable if Luongo is hot.
Just incredible game by the Sedins. And what a goal...

Best line in the league, easily. Even Ovie/Backstrom can't compete with that kind of chemistry.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum