You are not connected. Please login or register

» All things PLAYOFFS! » GAME 2 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Friday Apr. 16, 2010 - 7:00PM EST.

GAME 2 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Friday Apr. 16, 2010 - 7:00PM EST.

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 17]

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran
rooneypoo wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
shabbs wrote:Rupp is expected to be in for Fedotenko tonight for the Pens.

What's wrong with Fedotenko?

A brutal case of sucktitis. Terribly infectious, it would appear. Poni's got it, too.

Of Sucktitties??? there's no place for that here! GAME 2 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Friday Apr. 16, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 11 159628 GAME 2 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Friday Apr. 16, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 11 489887

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Clouston game-day presser:

http://senators.nhl.com/v2/ext/Audio/100416_Clouston.mp3

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Game notes for tonight:

http://senators.nhl.com/v2/ext/PDFs/100416_OttatPitt.pdf

wprager wrote:What do you call a group of "Donovans"? A shean?

A mazing

shabbs wrote:Game notes for tonight:

[url=http://senators.nhl.com/v2/ext/PDFs/100416_OttatPitt.pdf
http://senators.nhl.com/v2/ext/PDFs/100416_OttatPitt.pdf[/quote[/url]]

mother Diddler... Bill McCreary

shabbs wrote:Clouston game-day presser:

[url=http://senators.nhl.com/v2/ext/Audio/100416_Clouston.mp3
http://senators.nhl.com/v2/ext/Audio/100416_Clouston.mp3[/quote[/url]]

he can be interpreted as kind of an Donkey hole

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Dash wrote:As long as they hit like they are big, that is fine. Shannon may be small, but remember that "little prick" can throw the hits (even if it is only on his coach).

I heard Small Time Versage trying to justify Shannon over Donovan. I actually agreed that Donovan tends to overskate and get out of position sometimes. Then I realized, so does the Deller.

Yes he hits, but he simply bounces off and the opponent still skates away with the puck.

Small Time also noted Shannon's superior offensive skills. I'm assuming he didn't look at the stats, though.

I can see no legitimate reason for Del to be in the lineup over Donovan, or Cheechoo for that matter.

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Dash wrote:As long as they hit like they are big, that is fine. Shannon may be small, but remember that "little prick" can throw the hits (even if it is only on his coach).

I heard Small Time Versage trying to justify Shannon over Donovan. I actually agreed that Donovan tends to overskate and get out of position sometimes. Then I realized, so does the Deller.

Yes he hits, but he simply bounces off and the opponent still skates away with the puck.

Small Time also noted Shannon's superior offensive skills. I'm assuming he didn't look at the stats, though.

I can see no legitimate reason for Del to be in the lineup over Donovan, or Cheechoo for that matter.

source?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
DirtyDave wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

source?

If you must know, a dream. For some reason, the disembodied head of The Dandyman explained the whole thing to me. Then he called Roy Mlakar a "ham and egger" and vanished. GAME 2 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Friday Apr. 16, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 11 49849

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I think Donovan has ACL issues as well. He was terrible the last time we put him in. I think that's a major part of the decision.

SpezDispenser wrote:I think Donovan has ACL issues as well. He was terrible the last time we put him in. I think that's a major part of the decision.

he scored.

I wonder what the strategy is for tonight... do they contain Syd instead of Malkin to keep them guessing?

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star
I'd prefer Donovan, Shannon has had plenty of chances in the top-6 and the PP and he hasn't done much at all. I'm still stunned they signed him.

Clouston for whatever reason keeps giving him chances.

Donovan is near the bottom of Clouston's list, I think he'd put Cheech in over him given the choice.

DirtyDave wrote:I wonder what the strategy is for tonight... do they contain Syd instead of Malkin to keep them guessing?

Same as last game, just don't give Malkin so much room (especially on the PP).

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
DirtyDave wrote:I wonder what the strategy is for tonight... do they contain Syd instead of Malkin to keep them guessing?

The best way to contain Sid the Kid is to cross-check him in the windpipe.

Hoags wrote:I'd prefer Donovan, Shannon has had plenty of chances in the top-6 and the PP and he hasn't done much at all. I'm still stunned they signed him.

Clouston for whatever reason keeps giving him chances.

Donovan is near the bottom of Clouston's list, I think he'd put Cheech in over him given the choice.

Same as last game, just don't give Malkin so much room (especially on the PP).

but they'll be expecting that!!!

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Like the Alfie sandwich Rupp and Cooke will likely try to make tonight....

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star
Number Twenty Nine wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Like the Alfie sandwich Rupp and Cooke will likely try to make tonight....

It's a pretty astute move, really. Exchanging Rupp or Cook for Carkner or Neil makes all kinds of sense for PIT: Neil was a force last game, and Carkner out makes our D even more precarious. The guys have to be careful tonight not to fight if they don't have to. Even if we win the fight, we lose the trade off.

We need a smart, heady game tonight. Disciplined, focused, clamped down. This free-wheeling stuff is not for us; we're at our best when we play a controlled forechecking game. We can walk away with a huge 2-0 lead tonight if we tighten things up and play smart. CC has to keep everyone on message tonight.

SensGal

Rookie
Rookie
^^ What he said.

GO SENS GO.... A win tonight would be HUGE!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum