You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME 2 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Friday Apr. 16, 2010 - 7:00PM EST.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 17]

SensHulk


All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:
Michallica wrote:
I hope its Malkin. See the lil' Wing Dang Doodle yapping at the sens bench when he opened the scoring? GAME 2 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Friday Apr. 16, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 5 555492

Was that the game changer or did it just contribute to the Sens coming back and KOing Fleury and co?

EDIT: For such a 'winner' (and he is a winner), he can be a real dumbarse.

I'm sure it contributed to the sens coming back. Hopefully the sens don't give any fuel to the pens like Malkin gave us. That was great that we came back!

Come on Elliott...your GAA and Save% are worse than Leclaire lol

SeawaySensFan


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SensGirl11 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Of the young guys:

Smith - Did fine in his limited role
Winchester - See Smith
Foligno - See Smith
Karlsson - Way beyond what I expected. Fantastic game
Elliott - A bit of the jitters perhaps? Definitely can be better
Regin - Jekyl and Hyde. Scores a goal but scores 6 minutes in penalties

Which led directly to 2 Malkin PP goals. GAME 2 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Friday Apr. 16, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 5 489887 If he does it again, I don't think we'll see him much more in this round.

I have to admit that it wasn't all Regin's fault as the calls were marginal but as a rookie he's gotta be squeeky clean because the refs won't cut him any slack. Plus it's the first game of the playoffs so the refs want to send the message that just because it's playoff time doesn't mean we put away the whistle.

I'm sure Regin has learned his lesson. They should definitely not give up on the line combos yet.

I agree completely with this. Regin is a smart kid he knows. This was a game to shake off the nerves and learn what will be called and what you can maybe get away with.

On another note; Sutton did NOT look good at all last night, I don't know what the deal is but he seemed to be playing very scared through the whole game. We got him to bang bodies in the playoffs not to Front Bum-foot around. GAME 2 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Friday Apr. 16, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 5 489887 I hope he regains his real form tomorrow.

Looked like he was trying to find a way to engage the opponent without taking a penalty? Let's not forget that he's practically on even footing with the rookies when it comes to understanding playoff hockey. I think he may start to gamble (obliterate Malkin) with a comfortable lead. In tight games I'm afraid he may be lost.

Cap'n Clutch


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
PKC wrote:Ok which one of you guys put up the giant Alfie banner on the outside of your house and where did you get it from?

I want in on that as well. On a side note my new house has a flag pole but I don't have the pully, strings or flag. Where do I get that stuff.

Don't tell me the Sens store because I know how to get a flag it's the other stuff to make the pole functional that I need. No I don't need Viagra hahaha.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Looked like he was trying to find a way to engage the opponent without taking a penalty? Let's not forget that he's practically on even footing with the rookies when it comes to understanding playoff hockey. I think he may start to gamble (obliterate Malkin) with a comfortable lead. In tight games I'm afraid he may be lost.

Agreed. But as these games go on, they'll all get more comfortable. It comes down to Elliott a bit as well. I didn't think he was horrible, he got beaten by some world class scorers, but when he batons down the hatches a little I think the D will relax and play their game even a little better. Not Philly or A-Train though, they were great.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I'm sure I wasn't the only one thinking that we NEED to re-sign Volchenkov after than game. Diddle the regular season, it's all about the playoffs. 4.2 X 3, I'm in A-Train, stay with Phillips for gosh sake!

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Of the young guys:

Smith - Did fine in his limited role
Winchester - See Smith
Foligno - See Smith
Karlsson - Way beyond what I expected. Fantastic game
Elliott - A bit of the jitters perhaps? Definitely can be better
Regin - Jekyl and Hyde. Scores a goal but scores 6 minutes in penalties

Which led directly to 2 Malkin PP goals. Facepalm If he does it again, I don't think we'll see him much more in this round.

I have to admit that it wasn't all Regin's fault as the calls were marginal but as a rookie he's gotta be squeeky clean because the refs won't cut him any slack. Plus it's the first game of the playoffs so the refs want to send the message that just because it's playoff time doesn't mean we put away the whistle.

I'm sure Regin has learned his lesson. They should definitely not give up on the line combos yet.

I agree completely with this. Regin is a smart kid he knows. This was a game to shake off the nerves and learn what will be called and what you can maybe get away with.

On another note; Sutton did NOT look good at all last night, I don't know what the deal is but he seemed to be playing very scared through the whole game. We got him to bang bodies in the playoffs not to Front Bum-foot around. Facepalm I hope he regains his real form tomorrow.

Man I love banned words. Laughing3

Laughing3 Oh man! That's too funny. I was wondering.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
PKC wrote:Ok which one of you guys put up the giant Alfie banner on the outside of your house and where did you get it from?

I want in on that as well. On a side note my new house has a flag pole but I don't have the pully, strings or flag. Where do I get that stuff.

Don't tell me the Sens store because I know how to get a flag it's the other stuff to make the pole functional that I need. No I don't need Viagra hahaha.

Do you live close to that house?

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Of the young guys:

Smith - Did fine in his limited role
Winchester - See Smith
Foligno - See Smith
Karlsson - Way beyond what I expected. Fantastic game
Elliott - A bit of the jitters perhaps? Definitely can be better
Regin - Jekyl and Hyde. Scores a goal but scores 6 minutes in penalties

Which led directly to 2 Malkin PP goals. GAME 2 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Friday Apr. 16, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 5 489887 If he does it again, I don't think we'll see him much more in this round.

I have to admit that it wasn't all Regin's fault as the calls were marginal but as a rookie he's gotta be squeeky clean because the refs won't cut him any slack. Plus it's the first game of the playoffs so the refs want to send the message that just because it's playoff time doesn't mean we put away the whistle.

I'm sure Regin has learned his lesson. They should definitely not give up on the line combos yet.

I agree completely with this. Regin is a smart kid he knows. This was a game to shake off the nerves and learn what will be called and what you can maybe get away with.

On another note; Sutton did NOT look good at all last night, I don't know what the deal is but he seemed to be playing very scared through the whole game. We got him to bang bodies in the playoffs not to Front Bum-foot around. GAME 2 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Friday Apr. 16, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 5 489887 I hope he regains his real form tomorrow.

Looked like he was trying to find a way to engage the opponent without taking a penalty? Let's not forget that he's practically on even footing with the rookies when it comes to understanding playoff hockey. I think he may start to gamble (obliterate Malkin) with a comfortable lead. In tight games I'm afraid he may be lost.

I really hope he can get it together, and I believe that he can. He came here because he wanted to win, I think he'll try much harder next game. He needs to hit more for sure, that will be a big factor for us too. He can't be scared to take penalties. If he does end up taking some, we need to kill off those opportunities. So far the ones he's been called for have been pretty crappy, if that happens we have to kill it. And, we are capable of killing penalties, so it should be cool. Just be Sutton, you know?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Yep, just be yourself.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
PKC wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
PKC wrote:Ok which one of you guys put up the giant Alfie banner on the outside of your house and where did you get it from?

I want in on that as well. On a side note my new house has a flag pole but I don't have the pully, strings or flag. Where do I get that stuff.

Don't tell me the Sens store because I know how to get a flag it's the other stuff to make the pole functional that I need. No I don't need Viagra hahaha.

Do you live close to that house?

No. The first I heard of it was from you right now. I didn't even know there was a house with a huge banner on it until you mentioned it.


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
PKC wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
PKC wrote:Ok which one of you guys put up the giant Alfie banner on the outside of your house and where did you get it from?

I want in on that as well. On a side note my new house has a flag pole but I don't have the pully, strings or flag. Where do I get that stuff.

Don't tell me the Sens store because I know how to get a flag it's the other stuff to make the pole functional that I need. No I don't need Viagra hahaha.

Do you live close to that house?

No. The first I heard of it was from you right now. I didn't even know there was a house with a huge banner on it until you mentioned it.

Enjoy this:

[img]GAME 2 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Friday Apr. 16, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 5 Alfieb11[/img]

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
That's AWESOME!!!!!!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
PKC wrote:Ok which one of you guys put up the giant Alfie banner on the outside of your house and where did you get it from?

I want in on that as well. On a side note my new house has a flag pole but I don't have the pully, strings or flag. Where do I get that stuff.

Don't tell me the Sens store because I know how to get a flag it's the other stuff to make the pole functional that I need. No I don't need Viagra hahaha.

Maybe as simply as Home Depot, or Home Hardware or the like, or a nautical store like The Chandlery in Ottawa.

I got my flag at the sports store at Herongate Mall.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
PKC wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
PKC wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
PKC wrote:Ok which one of you guys put up the giant Alfie banner on the outside of your house and where did you get it from?

I want in on that as well. On a side note my new house has a flag pole but I don't have the pully, strings or flag. Where do I get that stuff.

Don't tell me the Sens store because I know how to get a flag it's the other stuff to make the pole functional that I need. No I don't need Viagra hahaha.

Do you live close to that house?

No. The first I heard of it was from you right now. I didn't even know there was a house with a huge banner on it until you mentioned it.

Enjoy this:

[img]GAME 2 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Friday Apr. 16, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 5 Alfieb11[/img]

Wow, that's impressive. Them some die hard fans. Even that little flag puts mine to shame. I need to get me one of those. And that LARGE one looks like it came off the arena.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star
Dash wrote:
PKC wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
PKC wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
PKC wrote:Ok which one of you guys put up the giant Alfie banner on the outside of your house and where did you get it from?

I want in on that as well. On a side note my new house has a flag pole but I don't have the pully, strings or flag. Where do I get that stuff.

Don't tell me the Sens store because I know how to get a flag it's the other stuff to make the pole functional that I need. No I don't need Viagra hahaha.

Do you live close to that house?

No. The first I heard of it was from you right now. I didn't even know there was a house with a huge banner on it until you mentioned it.

Enjoy this:

[img]GAME 2 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Friday Apr. 16, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 5 Alfieb11[/img]

Wow, that's impressive. Them some die hard fans. Even that little flag puts mine to shame. I need to get me one of those. And that LARGE one looks like it came off the arena.

Pretty sure it did.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Um...did that come off SBP? Seriously?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SpezDispenser wrote:Um...did that come off SBP? Seriously?

I gotta call my account manager and find out how to get the old banners before they change them. Smile


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
so maybe this person at one time worked for SBP or the senators?

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum