You are not connected. Please login or register

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 5: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (3) - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Apr. 22nd, 2010

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

Ottawa @ Pittsburgh - Apr 22, 2010

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 5: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (3) - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Apr. 22nd, 2010 - Page 48 Vote_lcap220%PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 5: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (3) - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Apr. 22nd, 2010 - Page 48 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 2 ]
PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 5: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (3) - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Apr. 22nd, 2010 - Page 48 Vote_lcap210%PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 5: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (3) - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Apr. 22nd, 2010 - Page 48 Vote_rcap2 10% [ 1 ]
PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 5: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (3) - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Apr. 22nd, 2010 - Page 48 Vote_lcap220%PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 5: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (3) - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Apr. 22nd, 2010 - Page 48 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 2 ]
PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 5: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (3) - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Apr. 22nd, 2010 - Page 48 Vote_lcap220%PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 5: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (3) - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Apr. 22nd, 2010 - Page 48 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 2 ]
PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 5: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (3) - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Apr. 22nd, 2010 - Page 48 Vote_lcap230%PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 5: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (3) - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Apr. 22nd, 2010 - Page 48 Vote_rcap2 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 48 of 48]

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
N4L wrote:
Big Ev wrote:and my original argument should be rephrased to "Matt Carkner is not an important piece of this team- if we didn't have Cakrner, somebody else would have scored last night."

Oh ya, and the 82 games this year where he took on all comers and played 15 mins a night while playing on special teams, someone else would have done that too right? Seriously? Are you serious? The guy that was voted by his team mates for the masterson isnt an important piece of The Sens. I feel sorry for you if you actually believe what you just said.

He's not "core". Why don't we leave it at that? What he brings, and for the kind of money he makes, he's a gem. But let's face it, when his current contract runs out and he's still playing at this level, he's going to demand a lot more than his current salary, at which point you make a decision.

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
N4L wrote:Carkner was also an even player on a team that gave up more goals then they scored while playing every game but 1... ya, not valuable or important at all. Yeah, having a 15 min a night D man for 700K isnt worthless.

So much wrong with everything you say about Carkner. No basis or facts to back up anything you say about the guy. Absolutely nothing.

That was exactly my point. Why the hate on for Carkner? Wallet? Girl?

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
By the bye, 4-1 Buffalo (empty net) with seconds to go. Habs still clinging on to life with 6 to go.

Guest


Guest
wprager wrote:
N4L wrote:
Big Ev wrote:and my original argument should be rephrased to "Matt Carkner is not an important piece of this team- if we didn't have Cakrner, somebody else would have scored last night."

Oh ya, and the 82 games this year where he took on all comers and played 15 mins a night while playing on special teams, someone else would have done that too right? Seriously? Are you serious? The guy that was voted by his team mates for the masterson isnt an important piece of The Sens. I feel sorry for you if you actually believe what you just said.

He's not "core". Why don't we leave it at that? What he brings, and for the kind of money he makes, he's a gem. But let's face it, when his current contract runs out and he's still playing at this level, he's going to demand a lot more than his current salary, at which point you make a decision.

Worry about that in 2 years and even then he will sign for pretty close to the same amount of money, prob a raise to about 1 mil give or take.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
The Habs must have been inspired by our game last night. 1:07 to go. Varlamov started to leave the net then had to run back because of an iced puck -- but the extra skater had already gone on the ice.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Goals for Cullen and Karlsson tonight. Sens lose 4-2.

Goals for Spezza, Alfie, and Cullen tonight. Sens lose 4-3 in OT.

So all I got right was the score and that it would go to OT but I'll still take some credit. PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 5: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (3) - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Apr. 22nd, 2010 - Page 48 42833


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Cut it out, right now, all of you.

I don't even want to get into these arguments, but I can't stand people with holier than thou attitudes.

You must have meant "hellier than thou". Rooney is closer to "holier".

If by "holier," you mean "awesomer", I can agree to that.

Rooney and Neely have another thing in common: we're usually right, and we actually watch the games. PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 5: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (3) - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Apr. 22nd, 2010 - Page 48 270956

SensGal


Rookie
Rookie
Sooo new news!!!

Everyone know how they kept showing Ruutu going to the Pens zone and shooting pucks into their net. And how it kept showing on CBC.

Listen to this....

http://www.640toronto.com/HostsandShows/LeafsLunch/Audio.aspx

Its the Bryan Murray one. He talks about the game last night. And also about the Ruutu thing. And he goes," I am not sure why they kept showing Ruutu doing that, and then missed out showing Crosby, Malkin, Letang doing it that game first and in the previous game as well. I'd be happy if all involved were suspended".

Also talks about the Foligno no goal, and goes "Well I was involved with some of the discussion on the "foot goal" and kicking motion, and from what I understood that was a goal, but I guess I am wrong considering the Sedin goal was a no goal too". Or something like that!

SensGal


Rookie
Rookie


So this is AWESOME --- you see Crosby's face though... sorry.

But GOOSEBUMPS!!! Even more so.... AMAZING

GO SENS GO!!!!!

SensGal


Rookie
Rookie


One more just because!!! Lets get pumped SENS FANS!!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SensGal wrote:

One more just because!!! Lets get pumped SENS FANS!!!!

You know there's a G6 thread, tight?


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

SensGal


Rookie
Rookie
Haha, I did... woops, I should put them there. Meh whatevs!

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 48 of 48]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum