GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » All things PLAYOFFS! » PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 4: Washington Capitals (2) @ Montreal Canadiens (1) - 7:00pm ET - Wed. Apr. 21nd, 2010

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 4: Washington Capitals (2) @ Montreal Canadiens (1) - 7:00pm ET - Wed. Apr. 21nd, 2010

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Phoenix30


Veteran
Veteran
Price needs to go to a team that has minimal media and fan attention and is lost in no mans land so he can turn his career around.

Guest


Guest
MTL is such a bad place for a kid like him, if there is a worse fit in The NHL, only other place is Toronto... even then I would say MTL is worse.

Hockeyhero22000


Veteran
Veteran
bruins going to double ot

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Why are you assuming it's Boston? I think Buffalo can and will still win this series (if they lose in OT tonight, then no). Even if it is Boston, Pittsburgh should beat them easily with the lack of scoring they have.

I don't think Washington makes it to the Finals. Besides Game 3, Montreal has kept the games close. They just lack grit and finish.

If it does end up being Washington vs. Pittsburgh in the ECF, Washington will lose like they always do. It's in their blood to lose to Pittsburgh- and often chokes series leads- to Pittsburgh!

Go Canucks!

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
Big Ev wrote:Why are you assuming it's Boston? I think Buffalo can and will still win this series (if they lose in OT tonight, then no). Even if it is Boston, Pittsburgh should beat them easily with the lack of scoring they have.

I don't think Washington makes it to the Finals. Besides Game 3, Montreal has kept the games close. They just lack grit and finish.

If it does end up being Washington vs. Pittsburgh in the ECF, Washington will lose like they always do. It's in their blood to lose to Pittsburgh- and often chokes series leads- to Pittsburgh!

Go Canucks!

not really assuming anything just typed one of the two teams

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Phoenix30 wrote:Price needs to go to a team that has minimal media and fan attention and is lost in no mans land so he can turn his career around.

Agreed. Even though he was/is a bit immature, I think it's because he's won a lot as a young goalie, so they rushed him into the NHL...and Montreal should have forced him to be taken under the wing by a veteran like Koivu or maybe live in Gainey's house or something lol

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Why are you assuming it's Boston? I think Buffalo can and will still win this series (if they lose in OT tonight, then no). Even if it is Boston, Pittsburgh should beat them easily with the lack of scoring they have.

I don't think Washington makes it to the Finals. Besides Game 3, Montreal has kept the games close. They just lack grit and finish.

If it does end up being Washington vs. Pittsburgh in the ECF, Washington will lose like they always do. It's in their blood to lose to Pittsburgh- and often chokes series leads- to Pittsburgh!

Go Canucks!

not really assuming anything just typed one of the two teams

my comment was referring to NFL's comment that Boston is going to be playing Pittsburgh in the first round..not your OT comment lol

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Nevermind, now it will be Boston for sure...damn Sabres!

Guest


Guest
Big Ev wrote:
Phoenix30 wrote:Price needs to go to a team that has minimal media and fan attention and is lost in no mans land so he can turn his career around.

Agreed. Even though he was/is a bit immature, I think it's because he's won a lot as a young goalie, so they rushed him into the NHL...and Montreal should have forced him to be taken under the wing by a veteran like Koivu or maybe live in Gainey's house or something lol

Or not trade Huet and place the entire hopes and dreams of an organization on a 19 year old goaltender.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
N4L wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
Phoenix30 wrote:Price needs to go to a team that has minimal media and fan attention and is lost in no mans land so he can turn his career around.

Agreed. Even though he was/is a bit immature, I think it's because he's won a lot as a young goalie, so they rushed him into the NHL...and Montreal should have forced him to be taken under the wing by a veteran like Koivu or maybe live in Gainey's house or something lol

Or not trade Huet and place the entire hopes and dreams of an organization on a 19 year old goaltender.

agreed there Huet may not have been a great goalie but would have been better then leaving price to go it on his own

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star
Big Ev wrote:Nevermind, now it will be Boston for sure...damn Sabres!

Series isn't over yet.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
After seeing all those series I don't see who can stop Crosby at this point.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
marakh wrote:After seeing all those series I don't see who can stop Crosby at this point.

I think the key, should the Pittsburgh Sydney Crosby (No not the Pens because Sid can do it all) make it to the Conference finals, will be can they stop AO? possible. or Semin? possible. or Backstrom? possible. Or Green? and on and on and on it goes.


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Anyone can stop Semin and Green, they have been terrible.

and if you're gonna indirectly bash the guy, his name is Sidney not Sydney

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Big Ev wrote:Anyone can stop Semin and Green, they have been terrible.

and if you're gonna indirectly bash the guy, his name is Sidney not Sydney

Oh Big Ev...don't you realize what's happening? The Caps are up 3-1 WITHOUT Semin or Green doing a damn thing. Just wait...

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Anyone can stop Semin and Green, they have been terrible.

and if you're gonna indirectly bash the guy, his name is Sidney not Sydney

Oh Big Ev...don't you realize what's happening? The Caps are up 3-1 WITHOUT Semin or Green doing a damn thing. Just wait...

Doesn't matter, my friend...Philly is gonna play physical next round and Semin and Green will once again be non-factors! Mike Richards is gonna do some damage!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Big Ev wrote:
Doesn't matter, my friend...Philly is gonna play physical next round and Semin and Green will once again be non-factors! Mike Richards is gonna do some damage!

It matters. The Caps are gonna tap dance on Boucher's head. This NJ team is trapping when that no longer works, while the Caps (who are the biggest team in the NHL) just go for the jugular.

I would lay big money against the Flyers beating the Caps (if they finish off NJ). Big money.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I'm not saying they will beat them, but they will try to soften them up as much as possible. Ovechkin's gonna have a face full of Pronger all series long!

Also, Varlamov has played in 1 game against the Flyers in his career- 34 minutes played, 4 GA on 25 shots...small smaple size, but who knows if he will play well against the Flyers.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum