You are not connected. Please login or register

 » All things PLAYOFFS! » PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 4: Washington Capitals (2) @ Montreal Canadiens (1) - 7:00pm ET - Wed. Apr. 21nd, 2010

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 4: Washington Capitals (2) @ Montreal Canadiens (1) - 7:00pm ET - Wed. Apr. 21nd, 2010

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Ev


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Anyone can stop Semin and Green, they have been terrible.

and if you're gonna indirectly bash the guy, his name is Sidney not Sydney

Oh Big Ev...don't you realize what's happening? The Caps are up 3-1 WITHOUT Semin or Green doing a damn thing. Just wait...

Doesn't matter, my friend...Philly is gonna play physical next round and Semin and Green will once again be non-factors! Mike Richards is gonna do some damage!

PTFlea


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Big Ev wrote:
Doesn't matter, my friend...Philly is gonna play physical next round and Semin and Green will once again be non-factors! Mike Richards is gonna do some damage!

It matters. The Caps are gonna tap dance on Boucher's head. This NJ team is trapping when that no longer works, while the Caps (who are the biggest team in the NHL) just go for the jugular.

I would lay big money against the Flyers beating the Caps (if they finish off NJ). Big money.

Ev


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I'm not saying they will beat them, but they will try to soften them up as much as possible. Ovechkin's gonna have a face full of Pronger all series long!

Also, Varlamov has played in 1 game against the Flyers in his career- 34 minutes played, 4 GA on 25 shots...small smaple size, but who knows if he will play well against the Flyers.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Big Ev wrote:I'm not saying they will beat them, but they will try to soften them up as much as possible. Ovechkin's gonna have a face full of Pronger all series long!

Also, Varlamov has played in 1 game against the Flyers in his career- 34 minutes played, 4 GA on 25 shots...small smaple size, but who knows if he will play well against the Flyers.

Admittedly, Pronger is showing why the Flyers gave up 2 1st, Sbisa and Lupul for him. I'm not sure Crosby would still have teeth if he played for us.

SensGal


Rookie
Rookie
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
marakh wrote:After seeing all those series I don't see who can stop Crosby at this point.

I think the key, should the Pittsburgh Sydney Crosby (No not the Pens because Sid can do it all) make it to the Conference finals, will be can they stop AO? possible. or Semin? possible. or Backstrom? possible. Or Green? and on and on and on it goes.

This statement makes me mad. You put Sid the Kid and like me and my friends against the Sens, the sens would win like 30 - 1. Because Sid ISN'T the only player on the team!!!! Sidney's name now is starting to make me vomit alittle every time I hear it. I get he is a great player, but he's not the only one on the team.

Guest


Guest
Big Ev wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Anyone can stop Semin and Green, they have been terrible.

and if you're gonna indirectly bash the guy, his name is Sidney not Sydney

Oh Big Ev...don't you realize what's happening? The Caps are up 3-1 WITHOUT Semin or Green doing a damn thing. Just wait...

Doesn't matter, my friend...Philly is gonna play physical next round and Semin and Green will once again be non-factors! Mike Richards is gonna do some damage!

Just because you wish something is going to happen, doesnt mean it will. The Caps are going to light Philly up in a big bad way with Boucher in nets. That series might not go 5 games.

SensGal


Rookie
Rookie
I do seriously hope Philly does well. If neither Habs/Sens go to next round, and Philly does. I'm gonna cheer for them! Its one thing hockey wise my bf and I can agree on!

It would be interesting to see how Philly would play against Caps (if it came to that, nothing is set in stone just yet)

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star
N4L wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Anyone can stop Semin and Green, they have been terrible.

and if you're gonna indirectly bash the guy, his name is Sidney not Sydney

Oh Big Ev...don't you realize what's happening? The Caps are up 3-1 WITHOUT Semin or Green doing a damn thing. Just wait...

Doesn't matter, my friend...Philly is gonna play physical next round and Semin and Green will once again be non-factors! Mike Richards is gonna do some damage!

Just because you wish something is going to happen, doesnt mean it will. The Caps are going to light Philly up in a big bad way with Boucher in nets. That series might not go 5 games.

They said the same thing about them against New Jersey. So much for that...

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SensGal wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
marakh wrote:After seeing all those series I don't see who can stop Crosby at this point.

I think the key, should the Pittsburgh Sydney Crosby (No not the Pens because Sid can do it all) make it to the Conference finals, will be can they stop AO? possible. or Semin? possible. or Backstrom? possible. Or Green? and on and on and on it goes.

This statement makes me mad. You put Sid the Kid and like me and my friends against the Sens, the sens would win like 30 - 1. Because Sid ISN'T the only player on the team!!!! Sidney's name now is starting to make me vomit alittle every time I hear it. I get he is a great player, but he's not the only one on the team.

I was being sarcastic about Crosby because the same thing that's pissing you off is pissing me off. Sorry 'bout that. I should have inserted an emoticon but I figured it was well known enough what my feelings are on the subject.


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

Guest


Guest
PKC wrote:
N4L wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Anyone can stop Semin and Green, they have been terrible.

and if you're gonna indirectly bash the guy, his name is Sidney not Sydney

Oh Big Ev...don't you realize what's happening? The Caps are up 3-1 WITHOUT Semin or Green doing a damn thing. Just wait...

Doesn't matter, my friend...Philly is gonna play physical next round and Semin and Green will once again be non-factors! Mike Richards is gonna do some damage!

Just because you wish something is going to happen, doesnt mean it will. The Caps are going to light Philly up in a big bad way with Boucher in nets. That series might not go 5 games.

They said the same thing about them against New Jersey. So much for that...

NJ is the Jason Spezza of NHL teams. Great regualr seasons then it all goes out the window in the playoffs. Washington is custome built to beat teams like Philly and Pitts.

SensGal


Rookie
Rookie
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SensGal wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
marakh wrote:After seeing all those series I don't see who can stop Crosby at this point.

I think the key, should the Pittsburgh Sydney Crosby (No not the Pens because Sid can do it all) make it to the Conference finals, will be can they stop AO? possible. or Semin? possible. or Backstrom? possible. Or Green? and on and on and on it goes.

This statement makes me mad. You put Sid the Kid and like me and my friends against the Sens, the sens would win like 30 - 1. Because Sid ISN'T the only player on the team!!!! Sidney's name now is starting to make me vomit alittle every time I hear it. I get he is a great player, but he's not the only one on the team.

I was being sarcastic about Crosby because the same thing that's pissing you off is pissing me off. Sorry 'bout that. I should have inserted an emoticon but I figured it was well known enough what my feelings are on the subject.

Woops, I didn't pick up on that! My bad! All I have heard all week is crosby, crosby, crosby, crosby. He's not the bloody team.

Ok ok, I will stop there.

I sure hope its not a caps/pens conference finals this year.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum