GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » BOOK IT!!

BOOK IT!!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

61BOOK IT!! - Page 5 Empty Re: BOOK IT!! on Fri May 07, 2010 12:01 pm

SeawaySensFan


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
DirtyDave wrote:not a bad movie... but I prefer "Fubar". probably the funniest movie i've ever seen... plus it's canadian.

I'll drink to that, old friend.

BOOK IT!! - Page 5 90454010

62BOOK IT!! - Page 5 Empty Re: BOOK IT!! on Fri May 07, 2010 12:02 pm

Guest


Guest
SeawaySensFan wrote:
DirtyDave wrote:not a bad movie... but I prefer "Fubar". probably the funniest movie i've ever seen... plus it's canadian.

I'll drink to that, old friend.

BOOK IT!! - Page 5 90454010

best movie quotes...
"why don't you try another sport... like knitting"
"Turn up the good, turn down the suck"
"that's an embarrasement to pilsner"

63BOOK IT!! - Page 5 Empty Re: BOOK IT!! on Fri May 07, 2010 12:55 pm

shabbs


Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Vancouver will tie the series up tonight.

BOOK IT!!!

64BOOK IT!! - Page 5 Empty Re: BOOK IT!! on Fri May 07, 2010 12:56 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Detroit will come back against SJ and the crying will begin.

BOOK IT!!!

65BOOK IT!! - Page 5 Empty Re: BOOK IT!! on Fri May 07, 2010 1:13 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
San Jose gets no respect... they're up 3-0 and then the Wings win 1 game and everything changes... everyone talking about the Wings winning 4 in a row to win.

San Jose gets no respect. BOOK IT!!!!

66BOOK IT!! - Page 5 Empty Re: BOOK IT!! on Fri May 07, 2010 7:56 pm

Guest


Guest
shabbs wrote:San Jose gets no respect... they're up 3-0 and then the Wings win 1 game and everything changes... everyone talking about the Wings winning 4 in a row to win.

San Jose gets no respect. BOOK IT!!!!

They haven't earned any yet. And they won't until they shake their choker label. Ottawa had to make the Finals for people to forget their choking ways. I suspect SJ is in the same boat.

Still, I am rooting hard for the Wings. I don't want to see SJ succeed, especially with Heatley. After the Caps, SJ is the team I've been hoping to see lose the most.

67BOOK IT!! - Page 5 Empty Re: BOOK IT!! on Fri May 07, 2010 7:57 pm

Guest


Guest
DirtyDave wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
DirtyDave wrote:not a bad movie... but I prefer "Fubar". probably the funniest movie i've ever seen... plus it's canadian.

I'll drink to that, old friend.

BOOK IT!! - Page 5 90454010

best movie quotes...
"why don't you try another sport... like knitting"
"Turn up the good, turn down the suck"
"that's an embarrasement to pilsner"

Another all time classic movie quote by Rowdy Roddy Piper in the movie They Live:

"I've come here to kick Donkey and chew Bubble Gum, and I'm all out of Bubble Gum!"

68BOOK IT!! - Page 5 Empty Re: BOOK IT!! on Sat May 08, 2010 8:37 am

Guest


Guest
Michalek signs in Ottawa for 17.5M over 5 years.

BOOK IT!!

69BOOK IT!! - Page 5 Empty Re: BOOK IT!! on Sat May 08, 2010 8:38 am

Guest


Guest
Ottawa get no better than a 4th round pick for Volchenkov's rights at the draft.

BOOK IT!!

70BOOK IT!! - Page 5 Empty Re: BOOK IT!! on Sat May 08, 2010 8:39 am

Guest


Guest
Volchenkov get a minimum of 5M x 4 year from someone.

BOOK IT!!

71BOOK IT!! - Page 5 Empty Re: BOOK IT!! on Sat May 08, 2010 8:59 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
shabbs wrote:Vancouver will tie the series up tonight.

BOOK IT!!!
DOH.

72BOOK IT!! - Page 5 Empty Re: BOOK IT!! on Sat May 08, 2010 10:19 am

Guest


Guest
Luongo will not get to the conferance finals in the next 5 years, book it.

73BOOK IT!! - Page 5 Empty Re: BOOK IT!! on Sat May 08, 2010 2:05 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
N4L wrote:Luongo will not get to the conferance finals in the next 5 years, book it.
Lou is Neely's new whipping boy. BOOK IT.

Spezza is smiling somewhere... right now. BOOK IT.

Wink

74BOOK IT!! - Page 5 Empty Re: BOOK IT!! on Sat May 08, 2010 2:34 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:
N4L wrote:Luongo will not get to the conferance finals in the next 5 years, book it.
Lou is Neely's new whipping boy. BOOK IT.

Spezza is smiling somewhere... right now. BOOK IT.

Wink

That deserves a dancing banana, for sure. DancingBanana

Better make that a double DancingBanana Ole!


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

75BOOK IT!! - Page 5 Empty Re: BOOK IT!! on Sat May 08, 2010 3:01 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:
N4L wrote:Luongo will not get to the conferance finals in the next 5 years, book it.
Lou is Neely's new whipping boy. BOOK IT.

Spezza is smiling somewhere... right now. BOOK IT.

Wink

That deserves a dancing banana, for sure. DancingBanana

Better make that a double DancingBanana Ole!
Ahhhhh!

76BOOK IT!! - Page 5 Empty Re: BOOK IT!! on Sat May 08, 2010 3:32 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
shabbs wrote:San Jose gets no respect... they're up 3-0 and then the Wings win 1 game and everything changes... everyone talking about the Wings winning 4 in a row to win.

San Jose gets no respect. BOOK IT!!!!

They deserve no respect. Book it.

77BOOK IT!! - Page 5 Empty Re: BOOK IT!! on Sat May 08, 2010 3:34 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
RobbyJ wrote:Michalek signs in Ottawa for 17.5M over 5 years.

BOOK IT!!

3.5 would be a hell of a deal. I would be really, really impressed if that happened.

78BOOK IT!! - Page 5 Empty Re: BOOK IT!! on Sat May 08, 2010 4:01 pm

Guest


Guest
SpezDispenser wrote:
RobbyJ wrote:Michalek signs in Ottawa for 17.5M over 5 years.

BOOK IT!!

3.5 would be a hell of a deal. I would be really, really impressed if that happened.
That will be the "I want to play with my brother" discount.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum