GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » All things PLAYOFFS! » All Playoff talk all the time.

All Playoff talk all the time.

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 35]

511All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 35 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:38 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Dash wrote:You can hear his friends laughing in the background.

Yeah, that kinda gives it away.

"Here comes commissioner Gary Bettman. Wow, some swift justice for Patrick Kane! ... Ouch, it's a goal."

512All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 35 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:41 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Hahaha, 'swift justice'.

513All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 35 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:53 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Chicago's Macy's display window (not the spelling of the team's name):L

All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 35 Blawkhawks

514All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 35 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:54 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:Chicago's Macy's display window (not the spelling of the team's name):L

Stanley Cup Champions - Chicago BlockHocks! All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 35 270956

515All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 35 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. on Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:52 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:Chicago's Macy's display window (not the spelling of the team's name):L

Holy Dung, that's terrible, Laugh1 Facepalm

516All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 35 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:25 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
well should someone just close this topic and start another fresh one?

517All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 35 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:27 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Flo The Action wrote:well should someone just close this topic and start another fresh one?

Done.

518All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 35 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:29 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Habs/Bruins in the first round... sweet.

519All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 35 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:32 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:Habs/Bruins in the first round... sweet.

Take it over to the 2011 thread.

520All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 35 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:38 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:Habs/Bruins in the first round... sweet.

Take it over to the 2011 thread.
meh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 35]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum