GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Breaking Rumours!! » This Just In! » Horton + G.Campbell to Boston for Wideman + picks

Horton + G.Campbell to Boston for Wideman + picks

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Ev


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SensFan71 wrote:Tallon, you must have a master plan behind the scenes, sure horton was unhappy, but he would have still played there. could have gotten a much better return.

Why would Horton get a much bigger return? He's never done anything to justify that.

PTFlea


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Why Wideman unless he's shopping Ballard. No other way to look at it.

McCabe = puck-mover, all around D-man
Ballard = puck mover, all around D-man
Kulikov = puck mover
and now Wideman as well?

And Wideman at 4 million bucks?

Crazy.

SensHulk


All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:Why Wideman unless he's shopping Ballard. No other way to look at it.

McCabe = puck-mover, all around D-man
Ballard = puck mover, all around D-man
Kulikov = puck mover
and now Wideman as well?

And Wideman at 4 million bucks?

Crazy.

You're right. Ballard will be dealt I'm sure. But Florida won't go for spezza...right?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ballard is not a puck-mover, he's a hitter.

SensFan71


All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:Why Wideman unless he's shopping Ballard. No other way to look at it.

McCabe = puck-mover, all around D-man
Ballard = puck mover, all around D-man
Kulikov = puck mover
and now Wideman as well?

And Wideman at 4 million bucks?

Crazy.

Ballard I think will be the odd man out, especially after hitting Vokoun in the head (accident) and the own goal against the Sens (again, accident), its a perception thing.

Devo


Sophomore
Sophomore
well holy crap...i almost fell off my chair. My buddy called me today at 11:45 saying Eklund had posted Horton to Buffalo or Boston to happen today...like usual I scoffed..

Well even the sun shines on a dogs A$$ some days..eh..

Good for you Fakelund..that'll keep those suckers around for another year or so.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star
Interestingly enough, Horton's NTC was set to kick in on July 1.

Sens4thecup


Rookie
Rookie
Ballard would fill in the hole nicely left by Volchie.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
SensFan71 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Why Wideman unless he's shopping Ballard. No other way to look at it.

McCabe = puck-mover, all around D-man
Ballard = puck mover, all around D-man
Kulikov = puck mover
and now Wideman as well?

And Wideman at 4 million bucks?

Crazy.

Ballard I think will be the odd man out, especially after hitting Vokoun in the head (accident) and the own goal against the Sens (again, accident), its a perception thing.

Horton + G.Campbell to Boston for Wideman + picks - Page 5 62136

Guest


Guest
Devo wrote:well holy crap...i almost fell off my chair. My buddy called me today at 11:45 saying Eklund had posted Horton to Buffalo or Boston to happen today...like usual I scoffed..

Well even the sun shines on a dogs A$$ some days..eh..

Good for you Fakelund..that'll keep those suckers around for another year or so.

Bobby Mac said it this morning on TSN.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Devo wrote:well holy crap...i almost fell off my chair. My buddy called me today at 11:45 saying Eklund had posted Horton to Buffalo or Boston to happen today...like usual I scoffed..

Well even the sun shines on a dogs A$$ some days..eh..

Good for you Fakelund..that'll keep those suckers around for another year or so.

But others were posting that too. It was on Twitter.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Big Ev wrote:Ballard is not a puck-mover, he's a hitter.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/app

Hmmm, I don't see it, never have personally.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
Sens4thecup wrote:Ballard would fill in the hole nicely left by Volchie.

this has double entendre written all over it Horton + G.Campbell to Boston for Wideman + picks - Page 5 159628

Guest


Guest
Horton still got a pretty decent return IMO. Tallon is clearly looking to build his team through the draft.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Ballard is not a puck-mover, he's a hitter.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/app

Hmmm, I don't see it, never have personally.

Maybe this is a baseball joke?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Michallica wrote:
Sens4thecup wrote:Ballard would fill in the hole nicely left by Volchie.

this has double entendre written all over it Horton + G.Campbell to Boston for Wideman + picks - Page 5 159628

It's like reading KISS lyrics.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
N4L wrote:Horton still got a pretty decent return IMO. Tallon is clearly looking to build his team through the draft.

Agreed. Let's not pretend Horton is a hart trophy winner or something. A 1st rounder, plus a decent d-man, and another draft pick. This is a pure rebuilding move and I think a good one. Almost a fair trade I'd say, but notch this to the Panthers by a nose.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Dash wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Ballard is not a puck-mover, he's a hitter.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/app

Hmmm, I don't see it, never have personally.

Maybe this is a baseball joke?

Oh, maybe yeah.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum